Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Run (Siobhan)

"That's certainly true. Valon did. Treated me like a queen in every way and worshiped the ground I walked on. He was a good man." She found herself completely agreeing as Siobhan went on. "I certainly agree. I personally think, matrhiacrhy is the way to go. Not only that but things seem so much simpler, and smarter with women in charge of the government."

She managed the tiniest hint of a smile as Siobhan cupped her cheek. Such a simple action drew her attention directly to Sio, looking into the woman's eyes. A soft purr escaped her, as she continued to massage her sore, aching feet. She gave a small nod, "I'll try not to, I promise. Not used to attention like this, or having someone who is so willing to comfort me in whatever way that you can. It's ... it's amazing, and sweet. And it makes all the horrible things that have befallen me, seem like just a bad dream." With the back of her hand, she wiped away the first few tears that had managed to fall from her eyes. "All I know, is I was so lucky to run into you today. Finally feel like things might actually turn out alright. I'm just, a bit surprised and extremely grateful for you stepping into my life."

"I'd like that. Just want to be able to really relax without a care for a little while." It was then that she found her cheeks flushing a pale pink, as Sio mentioned her beauty. For a moment, she sat a little stunned and unsure how to respond but eventually she found her words. "Never thought I'd hear anyone say that, thank you. And no, no it's not weird. I guess there is a certain beauty that does come with the condition." Finally she seemed to be perking up again, truly smiling and happy. "Really needed to hear that." She said softly.

"Mmmm..." She purred a bit louder as Siobhan's hands moved from her feet, to her belly. The kiss took her by surprise, and for a moment she could do nothing but sit there. Another moment or two passed before she gently returned the kiss with what little energy she could muster. "Truthfully, Siobhan I find you gorgeous, wonderful and so sweet. I'd be a fool to say I'm not attracted to you. That and it would be a complete lie if I did. I am quite attracted to you, your beauty, strength and kindness." She then nodded, "I would not mind something happening between us. Just as you mentioned, not tonight. I need rest, more water and food before I can really get the energy needed for such things. Still, truth be told I really like you and have greatly enjoyed your company."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Laina's words made Siobhan smile very brightly. She did have a bit of an ego after all. Well, actually she had a very big one and was very particular about her looks, so a beautiful lady calling her gourgeous was bound to put her in a very good mood. Especially since Laina was just as much an ultrafeminist as she was! It was the natural order that manlings should be under the loving heel of their mistresses.

"That makes me very happy, honey. I'd...very much like something to happen between us. In your own time. I don't want to be pushy. We can cuddle tonight if you like. I've been told I'm a good pillow," Siobhan said cheerfully, gently nuzzling Laina's neck for a few moments, while her hand kept stroking the woman's tummy. Although there would be no crochet tonight, presumably the question whether they would share a bed had been resolved. As for the pillow part, Siobhan had it on good authority that Mirien and Coryth found her breasts very comfortable!

"Why don't we move over to the bed? You take your shirt off and I can give your stomach a good rub with Eileithya's oils?" she offered. It was amazing even to her how quickly they had become comfortable with one another and how domestic things had become. Not that she minded, not in the least. Now they just needed to buy a crip for little Morrigan.

Siobhan's happiness seemed to be contagious as Laina found herself the happiest she could recall being. Something about being here, with Siobhan, just finally made things so much better for her. "I'm glad to hear that you feel the same as I do, and have a desire for something more." She said with a wink in Sio's direction.

"Cuddling, would be perfect I think. It might help me to feel safe enough to get some real sleep in. Instead of the fitful and restless sleep that I've barely managed to get in the last few months." She sighed softly, as she leaned her head against Siobhan's. "Well that, and a bath, with you helping me would be fantastic, if you are still up for that." The bath fell somewhere between crochet and cuddling and could definitely be counted as a step in the right direction for more intimate fun for the two of them.

"And I think whoever told you, that you are a good pillow, knew what they were talking about." With that she slowly started to shift off the couch and onto her feet. Carefully as she stood, a sharp wave of agony rolled through her belly. Both hands instantly flew to her stomach as she hissed in pain."Hate how much, and how often this hurts me. Really wish they'd never altered my body. Not like this. I mean .... how much pain is worth it, to ensure a son is never born?" Sighing softly, she reached out a hand for Sio, seeking comfort in her new friends arms.

"Let's get those oils, and I'll lay down. Just want you with me until the pain eases off. And it will, eventually." Heading into the bedroom, Laina stripped her simple shirt off and laid it upon one of the nightstands. Slowly, carefully with a wince or two she eased herself down onto the bed, holding her belly protectively. And just like the rest of her that Siobhan had seen so far, there was hardly a patch of skin beneath her shirt that wasn't covered in a tribal tattoo. Some clearly much older than others as they had begun to fade a bit. Though there was a large strip that ran the length of her spine, that had yet to be covered in the tribal markings.

"Just need a little love and care and I'll be fine." She knew too well, these pains were just unfortunately going to be a part of her life until Morrigan was born. Something that she'd simply have to get used to, as they would only get worse before they ever got better.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"I'll give you what love and care I can, sweetie," Siobhan said softly and climbed onto the master...or rather mistress bed! She looked fascinated when she saw the tattoos that covered so much of Laina, save for the large strip of skin that ran the length of her spine.

Needless to say Siobhan could not help looking at Laina's chest. Have no fear, kiddies, the woman was still wearing a bra! "You have lovely breasts," she commented while opening the bottle of oil. Soon one of her hands had begun rubbing across the woman's stomach, gently fondling and massaging as she lapped attention upon it, giving it all the love and affection she could. However, she did not stop with that but instead leaned forward to plant gentle kisses all over it. Her very eager tongue lovingly licked across Laina's belly button. Then she covered one of her hands in the delightfully smelling oil and began applying it across Laina's stomach before rubbing. She looked up at Laina to see how she was liking her ministrations.

She smiled softly as she shifted slowly onto her back. "Thank you, Siobhan dear. I truly appreciate it." Pulling a pillow down, she carefully propped her feet up, and then finally rested her head back against another pillow. Mostly she wanted her feet up, to help ease some of the swelling that came with everything at this point in her pregnancy.

A shy smile danced across her lips, as Laina found herself glancing down to her rather large and swollen breasts. No doubt and effect of pregnancy and the milk she was producing for her little one, but even she had to admit they looked great. "Aww, thank you.... You are far too kind. Have the pregnancy to thank for their size, otherwise I've always been rather small." She whispered as she closed her eyes for a moment, allowing herself to relax a little more as Siobhan began to massage her belly.

Laina suddenly hissed again, feeling another wave of pain roll through her body. Breathing in deeply, she held it for a moment and let it out slow. Morrigan seemed to instantly stir against the sensations, tossing and turning within her womb, "Easy now little one, this is supposed to help us both chill out, and rest. You and I both need it, my little one." Speaking to her tummy and her little girl.

Opening her eyes, a smile formed upon her lips as she watched the care and loving way in which Siobhan planted soft kisses against her stomach. A small giggle escaped her lips as the Countess' tongue met with her very ticklish belly button. Simple touches, so soothing made it easier to forget that she was in pain. The human contact, the compassion in which Siobhan treated her, went a hell of a long way for her.

She only watched as Siobhan finally started to spread the lovely scented oils across her belly. It wasn't long after Sio started, that Morrigan's wild stirrings within her womb slowed. The little girl seemed to have relaxed a great deal just at Kerrigan's touch alone. "I really think she likes you. Every time you touch my belly, Morrigan calms down. It feels almost like she falls alseep each time you do it. Guess she seems to trust you. Or maybe she just needed one more person to show her love in her life." Laina said quietly as she let a soft purr escape her lips, clearly quite content with the gentle massage that Siobhan offered her. "Either way, I just know that you touch my belly and she quits kicking and shifting so much, which is a relief, since she's gotten rather good at kicking my lungs and making it hard to breathe lately."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Aww, I suppose that means I'll just have to touch your belly a lot. No worries, I don't mind. It feels so soft when I touch it. Makes me feel like I could massage it for hours," Siobhan said most sweetly. Having spread the lovely scented oil across the woman's belly she began rubbing it in. Nothing about her actions was rushed or hurried. Rather she was taking her time and clearly enjoying herself.

"Hey, lil Morrigan. You have a very brave, beautiful mummy. Don't kick her too hard. She's kind of had a rough day, but she loves you a lot," she spoke. Yes, she was totally getting attached to both of them. It was interesting who someone who was used to wading knee-deep through rivers of blood could be capable of such compassion when the mood hit her.

"As sore as my belly is, and as much as Morrigan kicks and squirms I'll gladly let you touch my tummy to your heart's content. It makes me feel better, and her .. How could I possibly complain about that?" She said with the brightest smile on her lips. Her daughter's contentment and joy radiated through the force to Laina and no doubt Siobhan would be able to sense the shift in the darkhaired woman's aura. Plain and simply put, Laina and baby were as happy as they had been in a long while.

Reaching down to her own belly, she rested a hand lightly on it wanting to be a little closer to her baby girl as Siobhan spoke to her. Only when Siobhan would massage and move near her hand, would she shift it to a different location on her stomach to stay out of the way of the soothing touches. "Little Morri, this is Siobhan. She kept us safe today, protected us from really bad people. And made sure your mommy got the help she needed today when she was hurting. She's been looking out for us, lil one. And she's really good at soothing you, I can just tell." She said with a smile as she glanced to Siobhan. "She's taking good care of us Morrigan. I think you like her already. I can just tell, my angel. And Siobhan is right, I've had a really rough day... So, let Miss Siobhan soothe you, and try to get some rest and not kick and squirm all night long."

A soft sigh came as she ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back from her face. "You know, Siobhan ... I wonder if Morrigan would be more relaxed and calmer while I try to sleep, if we are cuddled real close with one another tonight. Because I am so exhausted, exhausted down to my bones and I'd give just about anything to be able to sleep the entire night through." Laina couldn't have been any more exhausted than she was then. So worn from all the running, the lack of a good diet, proper nutrition and plenty of fluids was not helping the situation. Then you add in all the stresses the tribal woman was under, from not knowing where she would sleep at night, to having no job or source of income, to having no roof over her head for both Morrigan and her. To hell, not even having a little crib for her newborn daughter. There was just so much that had been weighing heavily upon Laina's shoulders. Siobhan, running into her, had been a huge blessing and the best of luck possible.

"So, Siobhan ... why don't you tell me a little about you? Maybe more about your family, or where you were raised? You've already heard a lot about me, would love to hear more about you. To get to know you better. That is, if you don't mind me asking.... I don't want to intrude on your personal life, but I just am a little curious about the woman that has done so much for me, after barely having met me. I want to know all about that beautiful, powerful, compassionate and generous woman." It seemed even she was starting to get a bit attached to Sio, even if she didn't recognize it just yet.

@Laina Sivias

Siobhan smiled brightly. The feeling of happiness and joy radiating through the darkhaired woma's aura did not escape her. Oh, and lil Morrigan liked her! Yes, Siobhan was in a very good mood right now. Besides, she got to pamper a very attractive woman. That was great as well. Yes, Siobhan was such a romantic these days. "Coincidentally, I love to cuddle, so we can definitely do that. I'll hold you through the night," she said sweetly, leaning forward to give Laina a deep kiss on her lips.

"Before we go to bed, I can have room service bring us some food. There's an extensive menu." As a matter of fact, there were two menus. One contained actual food, the other was an exquisite selection of courtesans and callboys who could provide companionship for the night. Presumably tonight only the first menu would be used.

The Countess raised an amused eyebrow. "Beautiful, powerful, compassionate and generous, huh? Keep sweet-talking me like that and I'll never want to let you go. Compliments will get you anyhwere." She continued affectionately rubbing across Laina's lovely belly while she used telekinesis to levitate both the menu and two holopics. One was of a brightly smiling Nato, the other was a group pic of Siobhan, Mirien and Coryth. "That's Nato, my second daughter. I adopted her recently. She used to be a Jedi like me. Well, I have not been with that order for more than a decade. Too whimpish and indecisive for my tastes. And that's Mirien and Coryth. Two lovers of mine and both very dear to me. We're Force bonded." Yes, Siobhan totally had holopics of everyone whom she considered dear and important to her. Presumably if Laina looked around a bit, she would also find one of Adril.

"I'm from an outer rim planet close to the fringe. My parents were dirt poor workers, had to work in a factory when I was a kid. Then the Sith came - not sure whether you know them, but they're evil, dark force-users. My older sister fought them and died when she was captured and I tried to rescue her. I ended up a prisoner and a slave. Landed in a colosseum after the Sith abandoned the planet." This was the truth but also heavily edited. "Eventually I managed to escape and made my way to Nar Shaddaa. Joined a gang, did plenty of things I'm not proud of...and after it got wiped out I was about to be killed or sold into slavery by thugs when she showed up...Adril Tythorin. The Eldorai you see over there," she pointed to a holopic of the fiery, dark-haired woman. "She was a Jedi then. Just not the usual useless type of finger ponderers. She saved my life and taught me how to use the Force."

"Mmmm, that would be wonderful. Can't think of a better way to spend my evening." She said right before Siobhan planted her lips upon Laina's. Leaning up just a little, she returned the kiss with a sweet though exhausted passion. The woman, certainly had been the biggest surprise of the day, and certainly the most welcome.

"Oh goodness, food. Please, please room service would be the best thing. I've not sat down to really any meal of note for a few days now. It's been whatever meal bar I could grab and eat while running. And sheesh, the last two days I'd not eaten a thing until you made those sandwiches for me." Sighing softly, she laid her head back against the pillows and made herself comfortable once more.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips, "Oh honey, I wasn't sweet talking. Just merely being honest. You've been so very kind to me, and generous.... Stars know you pack a mean punch considering how easily you got rid of the sisters who have been chasing me." Sighing once more, she couldn't help but smile contently as Siobhan continued to massage her belly. "Mmmm..... gods you have no idea how good that feels. Finally feels like my stomach muscles are at last relaxing, and aren't half as sore as they've been in month. Feels sooooo so so nice." The ebony haired woman purred most contently.

Reaching out she took the holopics from Siobhan's telekinetic grip and looked them over. "She's gorgeous. Looks like such a sweetheart, Nato does." Her attention then turned to the group photo. "My my, you get around dear. So many lovely women in your life, and your wife doesn't mind this?" Laina was genuinely curious about how that worked out in Siobhan's married life. "There really aren't marriages in the tribe, you see. So, I'm not really familiar with the concept. We would just take on partners that we found attractive, to participate in the fertility rights, and the sensual pleasure rituals. That was more about bonding closely with our tribal sisters, and learning acceptance of the female form in all it's glory. Celebrating who we are, exactly as we were." She said quietly. "I know its probably a bit strange. But yeah, marriage didn't exist. And well, as I said before ... You'd be chosen to mate with a male outside the tribe, to help continue the line. Something that also was incredibly ritualized. Love, didn't play a role - At least not in the normal sense of the word. Just, lots of pleasure instead. It just leaves me a little curious about how this marriage thing works when you have more than one partner. Must be an amazing level of trust between you both."

She then nodded, "Jedi, were never good for much. And well, they didn't really approve of the tribe and how we did things, so we clashed with them a bit here and there. I do have to agree, incredibly wimpish and far too holier than thou with them."

She then grew quiet as she listened to Siobhan's story of her youth and the rough life she grew up in. "I'm sorry to hear about that, no one deserves to be a slave like that, or to lose family in that manner. I'm sorry for your loss." Said as she reached out, giving Siobhan's hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad that Adril came along and managed to save you from all of that. She seems quite the brave, beautiful woman. Very glad she saved you, and taught you of the force. It led you to a much better future. And well, it led you to me. So I really can't complain about that at all." With a bright smile upon her lips, she reached over to grab the room service menu and started to browse through the choices.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"I'm very glad as well. And happy that I met you. Adril died many years ago fighting an eldritch abomination. She sacrificed her life to kill it. By then I'd known Tegaea for a few months. She'd saved my life from a pack of vampires who'd...captured me. When I was adrift from the Jedi, she brought me into Omega and gave me a purpose. That was back when it was cool and worth serving," Siobhan said softly, arching closer to Laina so that she was snuggling against the ebony-haired beauty while she continued lapping attention upon her lovely belly.

"My wife and I...we don't really have the most conventional marriage. We love each other dearly, but things are fairly open, to a degree. I'm not saying it's perfect or there's never any jealousy involved, but we trust each other. Then again, we also happen to be professional mistresses. Tegaea is in charge of an order of them if you get my drift," at that she gave Laina a knowing wink. If Laina's tribe did not have families in the conventional sense, Siobhan wondered how they raised their children. Communally? Somehow she found herself suspecting that their method of doing it was not benign at all.

"Sensual pleasure rituals, huh? I believe I can get behind that. When I think about it, my family is kind of like a matriarchal tribe. You're right about the Jedi, with some exceptions they are pretty worthless. Coryth is one of the few I actually like. Poor dear has been through so much but always shown such fortitude. Mirien is a forcer more in my mould, she healed my mind after I lost a good portion of my memory. Love can be painful...even frightening sometimes, but I'd never want to miss it."

"I'm sorry for your loss." Laina said quietly, feeling for Siobhan knowing just how painful such a death could be. "Well, I'm glad for both women in your life. They seemed to have put you on a good path, one where you gained a lovely family and are able to help people like me out. Seems like a good life to me." Her contentment, just continued to grow lighting her personal aura up completely with her happiness, comfort and joy. As Siobhan got closer, Laina rested her head against the woman's shoulder, breathing in deeply and taking in the comforts that came with being so close to another human being.

A small nod came, as things began to make a little more sense to the tattooed tribal woman. "Ah, I see now. I suppose I can understand that. Keeps things interesting and allows for different women to join the marital bed for pleasure and entertainment without being labeled as betrayal or cheating. It's different. A kind of different I like." She said warmly. Then she lifted brow, "Professional mistresses? Like whips and chains and dungeons kind of thing?" She did have to ask, for while she might have been extremely liberal in her views on sex, marriage and the like ... She'd never actually ventured into the realm of BDSM, and now knowing she was in the presence of a professional mistress did pique her interests.

Then her smile brightened, as she nodded, "Yep, sensual pleasure rituals and rites. A different ceremony for the various levels and positions within the tribe, all the way from initiation on up. If there was a milestone within the tribe, for the most part there was and is some sexual right that goes with it."

Then the conversation shifted back to Siobhan's family, and the women in her life. "Never personally have liked the Jedi, I find for the most part they are just hypocritical assholes that get in the way. But I guess it stands to reasons that there might be a few out there, that don't fit into that mould." Though there was a small question she had about both Mirien and Sio. "You say Mirien is more like you when it comes to the Force. May I ask what exactly you are like? Just makes me a little curious since I've not seen much of you in that regard."

A soft sigh followed, "Love was great ... amazing what I got to experience of it, before the tribe decided I'd crossed a line, and that Valon had to die all because I'd fallen in love. Damn painful looking back. Wasn't his fault I fell in love, that I broke the rules. But because he's male, and the female in my society will always be more valued that a manling, he is the one that had to pay with his life. Furthermore, they knew I was pregnant and would not risk harming a future member of the tribe. As sad as that is." She shrugged trying to push the hurt away as tears once more threatened to spill down her cheeks. "I just ... don't want to risk anyone else's life after that. One person paying the ultimate price for my choices, I really don't want to put anyone else in harms way because of that."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan smiled, looking most amused. "Yes, whips, chains, dungeons and plenty of other fun things. Though we both do submit when we're in the mood. You'd be surprised how many aristos and wealthy heiresses knock at the door of our dungeon because they want to let go and submit," she said knowingly. "It's pretty much a sex cult."

Well, that was an honest description of it! "Mirien and I, well, I suppose you've sensed I'm a darksider. Or at least that's what narrow-minded Jedi would say. We use the Force as an instrument to protect what's ours, whatever means are needed. But we don't go around randomly murdering innocent people and kicking puppies."

But then she turned her mind away from herself when she felt the profound, strong sadness emanating from Laina. It was such that it hurt. "I'm sorry for your loss...really am. But in a way Valon is still with you," one hand reached up to cup Laina's cheek and gently wipe the tears away, the other stroked over her belly. "He's here. In her. Your little angel. And here," her hand moved up to Laina's chest. Not to grope, in case you were wondering dear reader, but place itself above the woman's heart. "When you lose someone like that, it's like someone rips your heart out, but they'll always be with you. And I believe one time you'll find someone who'll love you. It won't be the same as with Valon, first loves don't return, but you will."

Laina paused thinking that through for a moment. "Interesting, never have done anything like that. At least, not that I'm aware of. Sure there have been plenty of sex rituals and rites but nothing quite like that." A small chuckle escaped her, "Somehow, I don't think I would be that surprised. But a sex cult? Sounds like my kind of cult. Could be plenty entertaining I think. Just, never experimented with such things. Would be interesting to try."

Laina then nodded, "Darksider? You seem normal to me. But I suppose that I'm a little skewed in my judgement. As I find Jedi to be the odd ones, and they are the ones that make me worry." She gave a shrug, "Protecting what is yours and what is important to you, but any means necessary sounds like the normal and natural thing to do for your family and those you love. Anything less would be foolish and naive."

The sadness, the loss of Valon was something she had yet to be able to escape. His loss was still so new to her, only a few months out from his death now. She nodded slowly, letting Siobhan wipe away her tears. Through her tears, as Sio spoke, she glanced down to her belly as the Countess stroked over it and pointed out the reality that Valon was still with her in his own way. "It still is so new, the loss. Still feels like a knife in my chest. I just, I've not really even been able to stop long enough to mourn his loss. Didn't have time to cry over him, because I've been running so much. There just wasn't time for that." She sighed softly, "But you're right. He is still with me. He gave me this beautiful little girl, who has every bit of fire that he did." Shifting onto her side, she scooted as close to Siobhan as she could manage, to lay her head upon the woman's chest. "Just don't know how to do this, to mourn him, and get ready for this little girl to enter my life. Losing someone, and gaining another. I still, just want to cry. Just sit and sob for a while. It's all I've wanted to do since I lost him. I just couldn't. No time, and I didn't want to upset Morrigan any further when she feels so much of my stress as it is."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

In response Siobhan wrapped her arms around Laina, pulling her close and embracing her. "It's hard, painful and there's no recipe to move on. But give yourself the time to grieve. You'll be doing yourself and your little girl a disservice if you don't. Besides, the fact that she feels so much of your stress also means she'd understand. By not letting yourself mourn his loss you're increasing your stress," Siobhan pointed out, though she kept her tone gentle, whilst her hand kept massaging over Laina's stomach.

"The pain does not just vanish overnight. It took me...a very long time to move past losing Adril, but it does get better. Even if right now it feels like you got stabbed through the heart." She pointed at the menu Laina had been looking at. "Found something you like, sweetie?" It was safe to say that Siobhan was becoming quite attached and perhaps also protective of the young woman. Laina had endured terrible things and Siobhan was certain that she had not even heard half of the story. But in many ways they both seemed alike to her.

She nodded as more tears spilled over, and rolled down her cheeks. "I guess you are right. Just wanted to be brave for her, strong for her. So Morrigan didn't have to feel that kind of pain from me. But it's not like that kid misses a thing as it is. She seems so in tune with me and the world around her."

Sadly she bit at her own lip, trying to slow her tears down. Right then she didn't want to break down into a sobbing mess. She just wanted to hang onto being strong for just a little while longer. "Yeah ...." Reaching to the menu, she pointed to her choice. "Just the nerf steak and potatoes. Just something simple. I don't want much really." She said quietly.

"And I guess I do need to finally let myself mourn, so I can figure out how to move forward." She sighed, "I just don't even know where to start."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Ok, sweetie. I'll make the order," Siobhan said. She felt there was little she could do or say to Laina right now, but she had to make an attempt. Hugging Laina closer to her she stroked the woman's dark hair. "With Adril, I tried to remember the happy times we had together, the beautiful moments we experienced. It still hurt...a lot, but then I got Tegs and other people who cared about me and it helped. So remember his death, honour him, but don't let that be the only thing about him you look back on. He wouldn't want you to be in pain."

"Thank you." She said quietly. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around Siobhan and pulled her tightly against her. If truth be told, she didn't want to let go. She just wanted to sit there forever being held and holding Siobhan. "No, he wouldn't want me in pain. You are so right on that. He'd be so upset with me if he knew I was in this much agony over him." She said quietly. "I just want to do right by him, honor him and his girl as you said. I think it just hurts a lot still. And I'm still in shock to a degree that it happened. It almost doesn't seem real, but at the same time I know it is. Guess it's just going to take some time. But you help. Being held, makes me feel a little better. Not let anyone this close to me, since him. Was too afraid really to trust anyone else. And always worried that my tribal sisters would show up, harm whoever I was with, and steal me away into the night. Guess I don't have to worry about that as much with you."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"I'm glad I can help. I don't give promises lightly but I'll...do whatever I can to make sure no harm comes to you and your child. And we can talk tomorrow about your skills and maybe getting you a job with my company, if you like. With maternity leave, daycare and the like. For now, let's have something to eat and then you can have a nice bubble bath," Siobhan said softly.

Order was placed and in due time a waitress would be knocking at the door. For a change, Siobhan would not ask the maiden to stay for crochet. Not because she was not pretty, for she was obviously gourgeous, but because her mind was more focused on making Laina comfortable, which for a change was not an euphemism for sex.

She smiled through her tears, wiping the last few of them away. "Thank you, truly. I owe you so much already. And I'm so, so grateful. The help, your kindness and willingness to care for me and Morrigan means the galaxy to me. I just want to protect her and give her the best life I can, but I know I can't do it by myself." She then gently squeezed the brunette's hand, "And I'm just, really grateful for you being so willing to help." She then nodded as she thought about what Sio said, "I would like that. I want to work, to be able to do something in return for what you've done for me."

With the food served, Laina shifted to sit up in the bed to eat. For her part, at this point she looked every bit relieved. It was as if the weight of the galaxy that she'd been carrying for so long, had been lifted from her shoulders. Eagerly she dug into the food, clearly quite hungry even if she hadn't said so before. "I can't wait for the bath, just to finally relax. I have a feeling I'm going to sleep peacefully tonight, like I haven't slept in ages."

A soft sigh escaped her lips, "If there is anything about me that you'd like to know .... Feel free to ask. I don't mind answering. Not at all. So, by all means, ask me anything and I shall answer."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan likewise dug into her food, though at a less frentic pace than Laina. It was clear the poor woman had not eaten in ages. The feeling that Laina's life just might be getting on track again was enough to warm Siobhan's black heart. "Anything, huh? Well, what did you do for your Tribe before you...had to leave them? I can sense you have the Force inside you," Siobhan said, scooting closer to Laina.

"And are you a dom or a sub in bed?" she asked innocently, batting her eyebrows at her. Yes, totally an innocent question! As usual Siobhan was the very definition of subtlety. However, Laina had told her that she could ask her anything! "Personally I like to switch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom