Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Run (Siobhan)

Feeling her clan sisters' fears, worries and concerns as they engaged Siobhan, only heightened her own fears. But not for the tribal women, for Siobhan. With one hand she rubbed nervously at her tummy, trying to calm her little girl. With her other arm, she moved closer to to the Priestess and wrapped her arm around her as she buried her head in her shoulder.

From inside, she could feel the shock, and disbelief as Siobhan caught the saber in her hands. Though Laina couldn't see this, she could feel the reactions ripple through the force. Moments later she felt agony flow into the infinite strands of power in the force and then it was over. In a heart crushing moment, the two womens' bones had been shattered, organs crushed and their lives ended.

It was over, but she couldn't help but sob. They had been the closest thing she knew of as family, had been her family. A family that had betrayed her but it didn't mean she did not feel the loss any less. Taking a couple short breaths, she reached up and wiped away the tears that threatened to fall. Sitting back on the bed, she brought her knees up against her belly and rested her head upon them. Somehow the position felt safer, made her more comfortable for the moment. And in that slight safety, Morrigan shifted a few more times before she seemed to calm down as well. If there was one thing she hated, it was that Morrigan seemed to be completely aware of the stresses that Laina was going through. And to her, that hardly seemed fair.

With a heavy sigh, she finally dared to look up to the door, "Is it over? They're dead aren't they?" She needed to hear it. Hearing it made it real. She needed to know they might finally leave her alone for a while and she and her daughter might be safe.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Two broken, blood-splattered bodies lay before her and Siobhan felt nothing, except a measure of regret for how a family could be torn apart and twisted like this. Doubtless the sight would be attracting a crowd. Siobhan used her comm to make a call to Firemane security to remove the bodies and make sure people did not crowd the house of healing. Then she picked up the two discarded lightsabres, taking them as trophies.

The feeling of power had left her and once again she gripped her cane tightly as she turned away and limped back into the room. She found Laina on the bed, knees brought up against her belly, her head resting on them. "Yes, dear. They're dead," she said softly, reaching out with her free hand to gently stroke Laina's hair. "Don't think they'll try something like that so soon again. But if they're so eager to get you back they'll be better prepared next time. I can have guards stationed at the suite to keep you safe and assign a maiden to help you out."

"Thank you." She said quietly, a little stunned at how quickly it had all ended. "My daughter and I, owe our lives to you. Twice you've saved us today." Spoken as she finally lifted her head, looking up to the beautiful woman that had kept her from harms way today. Siobhan certainly had already earned Laina's loyalty completely in such a short time. Undoubtedly Laina would want to hang around Siobhan and somehow try to repay the kindness that had been offered to her in time.

"Are you sure about this? About it being alright for me to stay in your suite? I don't want to impose on you, not at all." A sigh followed, "And I've no way that I can repay such kindness, such a debt. You're giving so much, freely. Which, I could not be more grateful for. I just, want you to be sure." She then leaned her head against Siobhan's hand, seeking the touch of another to comfort her from the horrors she had to face today alone. "I'm so glad I'm not alone right now. I don't want to be alone. Not after everything today."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"The house of healing is easily reachable from Siobhan's suite. I can come by and check up on you and your little angel," Eileithya threw in as she stopped by, handing over the hold-out bolter back to Siobhan before giving Laina another glass of water, then pointed to the sandwiches. "Eat up, child. You're eating for two now and you both need your strength. Especially if you plan on hanging around this young lady. She gets rather amorous with the ladies," the Priestess joked because she had to be a troll at some point.

Siobhan's hand arched into the touch when Laina leaned her head against it, lovingly stroking it. "I'm sure, sweetie. It sounds trite, maybe, but...I know what it's like to be alone, on the run without anyone to turn to. We can go over to the suite when you're up for it," she said genuinely, then smiled. This one wonders whether Siobhan was earning lots of light side points in this thread. Perhaps this was her way of performing noblesse oblige. "You know, there's plenty of shops on the station. We got to buy Morrigan some toys and clothes some time. I can pay." If there was one thing that Siobhan loved then it was shopping.

Laina smiled at the redheaded Priestess. "I would appreciate that, would make me feel better about everything. Because I do have a lot of pain with this little girl, and I worry. I know some of it's normal because of the changes made to me when I was a child. But still, I'm a mom, I can't help but worry about my little girl." She said softly as she accepted the glass of water from her and quickly drank a fair bit of it. A nod followed, "Of course." With that, she took another sandwich that Siobhan had made her and started to eat once more. She still didn't comment on the trolling from the Priestess, a little unsure what to make of that exactly.

The simple touches against her hair, went a long way for Laina and making her comfortable. Felt so good to just be touched by another, and not fear what would follow. "As long as you are certain...." She said softly, a little unsure about so much kindness being laid in her lap. Breathing in deeply, Laina was finally starting to feel alright with a bit of food in her belly and much needed water. Of course Eileithya had helped greatly with her healing talents to ease some of her discomforts. "I'll be ready soon. Just let me finish this water, and we can head that way. I just .... after the past few days I look forward to just being in a place that I know is safe, with a nice warm bed. The ability to have a soothing bath and care for myself and my little one. And thank you, for making sure I don't have to be alone, on my own through this. It's been hard enough the last few months. Don't think I could have made it all the way to her birth entirely alone. So grateful."

It was then that Siobhan mentioned shopping, and Laina's gaze fell sadly to the floor. "I feel terrible, I've nothing I can provide Morrigan. I don't have a home. I don't have a job. I've not even been able to buy her a little crib to sleep in, much less clothing or toys. I just want the best for her, feel like I got handed this terrible deck of cards and she and I both are starting life so far behind." She sighed softly, "I would, so appreciate anything that you could help with, toys ... clothing. I've got nothing I can provide this little girl except my love, and as much as I don't like admitting this, I really need the help. Don't like asking for it, don't like saying I need it, but ... I have to put my pride away for her. Because life isn't about me anymore. Its all about Morrigan and making sure I give her the best life I can possibly manage. How lucky I am to run into two women, who have been so very kind and keen to help me, protect me and my daughter." Laina knew in that moment, she would always owe a great debt to Siobhan and somehow, someway she was going to stick by her side and ensure that she could repay it, even if it took the rest of her life to do so.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Sadness seemed to overcome Siobhan when she saw Laina's gaze fall to the floor. The woman's sorrow was all too evident for her. "Laina, sweetie, I'll help you and your little angel. You got handed a terrible deck of cards, but we can make things better. Hell, later on when we're at the suite you can tell me about what things you can and maybe I can find a job for you at my company for when you can work again after little Morrigan has been born," as she said these words she continued stroking Laina's hair.

Her free hand had, seemingly on its initiative, found its way back on Laina's stomach and was making soothing circles. "It's not weakness to ask for help or need it. And let's not talk about payment and all that, you'll repay me one day. Many years ago I got handed a lucky break as well. When we're at the suite I can get you some room service and make you a bubble bath. If you want and it makes you feel safer...I can stay the night," she offered. If Laina wanted her privavy Siobhan would not push it. "I...didn't go through the same hell you did with your baby, but I know what it's like to desperately what to do right for your kid."

Laina leaned further against Siobhan, getting closer as she stroked at her hair. "Okay," She said softly, as tears started to roll down her cheeks. They were not tears of sadness at this point, they can with the relief that she felt as Siobhan offered so much help for her and her little girl. "I would like that. I don't want to just take from you, I really want to give back. Granted, I know that's going to take time because right now my body needs rest and I'll have to wait till after my child is here and I've recovered from her birth before I can really help out."

As Siobhan's fingers traces small circles across her belly, a content smile soon started to form on her lips. "Mmmm, feels nice." She whispered, sounding like she was starting to feel less worried, less concerned now that Siobhan had alleviated some of her worries. "I know it's not. It's just not easy for me to ask for help. Especially knowing I need so much now." A true smile finally appeared, as Laina started to realize, things were going to be okay now. The Force had brought her to the right person, at the right time, who could help her the most. "Thank you, truly. You have no idea how much of a relief it is, to have you helping. To hear those words from you. It make it so much better."

She then nodded, "I'd feel a lot better, safer if I didn't have to be alone tonight. If you don't mind staying I really could use the company. And gods, a bubble bath, sounds like the best thing ever. I just want to relax for a little while and forget how terrible the last few months have been like. Just for a little while." With a soft sigh, she shifted and wrapped both arms around Siobhan, drawing her into a warm embrace. "Thank you, for understanding and being so very kind to us."

Withdrawing from Siobhan, she finished her glass of water off and set it back down on the table beside them. "Do you think we could head there now? I think I'd feel a lot better once I'm in a home like environment, where I can finally relax and truly breathe again."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Sure, sweetie, I'll take you there now," Siobhan said fondly, giving Laina's shoulder a soft squeeze before taking her hand and gently helping the woman to her feet. "Eileithya, thank you very much for you help," she spoke to the Priestess, who gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Just fulfilling the Goddess' calling and helping the ladies," Eileithya replied sweetly, giving the Countess a wink before she gave Laina a loose hug. "I can come by tomorrow to check up on you, dear. For now rest. I shall pray that Ashira watches over you. Siobhan has a good heart. Even if her mind is a bit one-track sometimes!" Siobhan just shook her head but then the Priestess walked over to a cupboard and, after rummaging in it a bit, returned with a few bottles and potions. "Traditional Eldorai remedies. Contrary to what human megacorporations say, bacta and kolto are not everything. They will help against the pain or when she's feeling sore. Oh, and a bottle of soothing oils. It will help the poor dear relax."

Relax, totally! Siobhan expressed her thanks and then led Laina out of the house of healing. The dead bodies of her tribal sisters had by now been removed by Firemane guards. Troopers were keeping a discreet watch on them, making sure that no one was following, but they proceeded to the turbolift unimpeded. It took a while for the lift to reach the right level, since the suite was located almost at the very top of the Tirathana Skyport, but eventually the doors opened and Siobhan would lead Laina to the suite.

A keycard swipe later the door opened with a hiss and the dark-haired woman would find herself being guided into a very luxurious room that looked fitting for the private getaway of a noblewoman From the window you could look down upon the surface of Kaeshana. "There we are, dear. Make yourself at home. It's usually the private retreat for my wife and me. Well, we sometimes take other girls here as well! But she's off on business. Got a maiden to help to you out."

She managed a bright smile as she took Siobhan's hand and slowly got to her feet. Her body was more than a bit sore, tired and aching. Her ankles were a fair bit swollen at this point, and well Laina was truly exhausted from the days events.

"Thank you, Eileithya. I'm extremely grateful for your help today, and yes ... please come by tomorrow." She said as she tightly hugged the Eldorai. She did chuckled at the comment about Siobhan having a one track mind. The woman did wonder what all of that was about. Though, she was bound to find out soon enough.
She eyed the more traditional medicines that the priestess handed to Siobhan, "Personally I'm more of a fan of natural medicines. Not a bit fan of megacorps and the things they offer." After all she'd grown up on herbal medicines, and done just fine with that.

Keeping close to Siobhan, she followed alongside her. Though she was a little wary, glancing this way and that, looking for any possible threat. She certainly didn't believe that her tribal sisters would give up so easily.

Coming into the suite, Laina stopped just inside the door, a bit stunned at the luxury that surrounded her. Never before had she been in a place like this. "It's lovely." She finally managed as she took a few steps inside and headed for the couch. Once there, she reached down slowly and slipped the shoes from her feet and soon propped her legs up upon the couch. Anything really to ease the swelling at this point, and let her body have a good rest. She lifted a brow, as she looked up to Siobhan, "A maiden to help me out? Like a servant?" It wasn't a term she'd heard before, and well she certainly had no clue about the quality of the maidens that Siobhan employed. "So you have a wife? What is she like, if you don't mind me asking?"

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Yeah, a servant. A pretty young woman I employ to...look after my needs," Siobhan said cornily, undoubtedly believing herself to be terribly sly. She clearly did not have success with the ladies because of her phenomenal wit.

"My wife is...very beautiful, very strong...without needing force powers for it. She grew up with nothing in abject poverty, like I did, got nothing handed to her, but she fought her way to the top. A bit more than a decade ago she was just a mercenary and I was failed Jedi. We've been through so much together," she said with a tone of strong fondness in her voice. She walked over to a shiny glass table and picked up a holopic, which she then carried over and placed in Laina's hand. "That's my wife and one of my daughters. [member="Tegaea Alcori"] and Galina," she said with a bright smile.

"Ah, never really been around anyone that had servants. I've heard of them, but never yeah ...." It was so strange to her, to be in a household like this, with wealth and luxury at every turn. "Just don't make too much of a fuss over me with the servant." She said softly, not sure how to take that level of help. Then again her body was extremely sore, and constantly reminding her that she needed to take it easy and rest. The alchemy changes made to her body, made the strain on her and her pregnancy ten times harder than it would normally have been. She needed the rest for sure and needed to be tended to, even if she wasn't willing to admit that aloud.

"She sounds like quite the special lady." Laina said as she reached out and took the holopic from Siobhan. "Mmm, both gorgeous redheads. Beautiful women, but your wife and daughter. You are so lucky I think. Such lovely girls to have in your life."

Leaning back on the couch, she rested her head against it's back with a content sigh. Laina finally seemed to be settling in and relaxing in the manner that she needed to be. "I do miss my family. I realize its all a bit twisted what they did to me in the end, but they were my sisters. We looked out for one another. Stars know there were a lot of others like me. Exiled for various things, from simple infractions to pissing off the matriarch. I hope one day I can find them, and maybe help them out in some way. Such a complicated, twisted little family." Truth be told, she did want to go back one day, and remove the people who had done the sisterhood wrong, and set the tribe on the right path. However, that time was not now. No, Laina had a little girl to care for first. And right now, that girl was her whole world.

"I keep wondering about Morrigan." She said still looking at the holopic of Tegaea and Galina. "Will she have my eyes? His nose? My ears? I do really wonder what she is going to be like once I get to meet her for the first time." A hand now draped across her belly as she traced small little circles across her stomach. Little Morrigan had finally stopped stirring so much and once more seemed to be sleeping. Perhaps the little girl too, felt the safety that her mother was feeling now.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"A twisted little family you have plenty of reasons to despise...but they're still family," Siobhan said softly. She knew a bit about twisted little families thanks to Mirien! That was what the Inquisition had been to her bond sister. Of course, she had been the dark matriarch after axing Inquisitor Lain, but it counted and probably gave the Countess some perspective. Even if there was a certain blonde psychopath Siobhan really felt should get her head chopped off.

Laina wondering about her little girl made Siobhan smile. "No matter her looks, Morrigan'll be your little angel. You'll mean the world to her, you'll be the one holding her at night when she's afraid, telling her bedtime stories, bathing her...guiding her along her path. There'll be arguments and bumps along the way but...I've found to my surprise that there are few things as fulfilling as being a mother. Something I'd...honestly never expected to say. But I believe having my two girls has been good for me. They may not be my flesh and blood, but they're my daughters in every way and I love them." Siobhan flushed a bit at the admission, looking a bit embarrassed after she realised how long she'd been talking. One hand found Laina's, then joined it in tracing small circles across the woman's stomach. One got the impression that Siobhan sort of enjoyed doing that.

"They are." A bit of sadness crept into her tone as she wondered if she'd ever be able to return to her homeworld and see that twisted little family again.

As Siobhan spoke, about her little girl and what it would be like, she couldn't help but beam from ear to ear as she rubbed slowly over her stomach, thinking about the tiny life within her. "You know, I never planned for this pregnancy. Never really imagined I'd make a good mother. Always thought I'd just remain a guardian, one of the warriors of the tribe and let the other girls take up motherhood. But Valon happened. I met him on this outer rim planet as I was chasing down an artifact that the Prophetess had seen in one of her visions. One thing led to another and ... well, little Morrigan is here now because of him. I'll always have him, as long as I have her." She said softly as she scooted closer to Siobhan on the couch. Laina seemed more than content to let Sio trace the soothing pattern across her swollen belly.

With a sigh, she leaned her head against the Countess and closed her eyes. "I just .... I can't wait to see her for the very first time. Time has already passed so quickly. Seems like just yesterday I discovered I was with child. Now, a little over halfway through and I just can't wait to hold her in my arms. Tell her the stories of my life, sing her to sleep. She's my little angel. There's no doubt about that."

Truth be told, Laina hadn't noticed how Siobhan had flushed at the admission. In that moment, she was just content to talk about family. The family she had coming, and Siobhan's family. Something she could soon relate to. "I just want her to have a better life than the one I did. Was a very cruel world that I grew up in, and that little girl, certainly doesn't deserve it. Especially since I can feel her, Morrigan is force sensitive. I know that. Just something about the way she responds to me, within my womb tells me she is. And the training with my homeworld for force users, is quite cruel and cold. Sure as hell don't want her to have to go through that."

She sighed softly, "It's so nice, just to be able to talk you know. Five months since I really stopped to talk to anyone at all. So, forgive me if I seem to talk too much. Just been a long time since I've had this kind of contact with anyone."

@Laina Sivias

"I never expected to be a mother either. Truth be told, I did not like kids. Until the day I found Galina. Poor girl was marooned on an arctic island for almost a decade after a crash killed her parents. Only had herself and improvised weapons against all the beasts on it. And her life before that was hell," she wrapped an arm around Laina, pulling her closer and allowing her to lean her head against her.

"Don't worry about talking too much, sweetie. I like hearing your voice and your story. If we have anything to say about it, your little angel will get the life she deserves. Without a need to be afraid or at the mercy of a cruel, uncaring tribe. I hope so and I'll do what I can to make it happen. You know, maybe some day one of my daughters can baby-sit," she smiled at that. Somehow the conversation had turned strangely domestic, not that she minded. The nagging voice inside her head told her that she would have to tell Laina about the horrible fate that would befall Kaeshana soon, but not today. Not for a while because the poor woman had enough on her plate.

Moreover, little Morrigan would come to term long before Kaeshana was destroyed. Siobhan would do everything she could to make sure that the pair did not have to experience the apocalypse. "Would you like me to..give you a massage? I'm...good with my fingers and your feet must be sore." Moreover, she really liked giving massages and had a fetish for women's feet....and apparently for pregnant bellies.

Shifting a little more, she laid her head against Siobhan's chest, feeling strangely comforted by the closeness. For barely knowing Siobhan, Laina found herself extremely comfortable. Not only that but she felt safe and protected, something that even little Morrigan was projecting to her through the force. And that sixth sense, put Laina completely at ease for the first time in months.

"Oh my stars!" Laina exclaimed as she heard what Sio's adopted daughter had gone through. "The poor dear. I can't imagine having been trapped like that, and the hellish life the young lady had to endure. What a blessing that you found her and took her in." She could hardly believe the young lady had managed to survive under those conditions. "That gives me a whole new respect for her. Such a strong young lady to have managed to survive like that. Someone I know I'd love to have my daughter look up to."

She then nodded, "I just, don't want to be bothersome. If I get to be too much, just let me know please." Her smile then brightened, "I'm glad you don't mind hearing my story, and my past. It's a hell of a relief to be able to get some of it off my chest. Therapeutic to talk about it all." Hearing what Sio said of her daughter, just made her happiness and contentment radiate through her aura. "Thank you, that is my sincere hope too. Going to do everything in my power to make sure she has a better life, the best life I can possible give her. I'd be honored for whatever help you can offer to make that so for her." A small chuckle then escaped her lips, "I'd love to have one of your girls babysit Morrigan. Would be good for them both I imagine. I think she could use good women like that in her life. Good women like you, like Galina and Tegaea."

Then the offer of massage came up, and Laina simply could not resist the idea. "Please, if you don't mind.... I would love a massage right now. My feet, they are so sore, aching and swollen. I ... I really could use the massage to help ease some of the aching pain that comes with carrying this little darling. I really could use the tender touch. And I know, your touch upon my belly, Morrigan seems to like too. She tends to settle and calm down, even fall asleep at your touch. The girl certainly seems to have taken a shine to you, even though she's not even laid eyes upon you yet. I suppose she's a good judge of character."

It was then Laina decided to explain to Siobhan a little more about the things that happened to her with the tribe. "So, I think you might have caught on that the tribe I was part of, was extremely female dominated and oriented. Part of the reasons I'm in as much pain as I am, with my belly, my body as a whole is due to alchemy. Before I came of age, I was take to the medicine woman, and a series of rituals were performed. Excruciating rituals. That much I can never forget. Agony, days and days of it as changes were made to my body through the force, through alchemy and herbal medicines. The end result was me being altered to where I can never birth a son. Only daughters. And there is damage from that, to my womb and body that is lasting. Damage that is strained during pregnancy. It's part of the reason I was in so much pain earlier. At least I know a good deal of it had to do with that. But I'm sure not eating, or drinking water, or being able to rest for days on end did not help either. Not that there was much option."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

For a long moment Siobhan was silent. She had seen many vicious things in her life, but even so she had difficulty wrapping her mind around someone doing something like that to someone they called family. Actually, she could see it happening all too well. Terrible things could and often were done with the Force.

"I like the part about society being extremely female dominated but...what they did to you was awful. To cause you pain and agony like that. Your body is yours, alone. So are your children," she said firmly. In the interim she had dropped down and was now kneeling in front of Laina. Very gently she removed the woman's shoes and socks, then her very nimble fingers began working their magic over one of Laina's feet.

As had probably been said a few times, Siobhan had a strong foot fetish. Moreover, she was...very good at massaging. And so her fingers moved across Laina's feet, across her soles, ankles and even toes. Gently applying pressure where it was needed, lovingly soothing and stroking. "When you're in pain, please don't hesitate to say so. It's not weakness to admit it and your kid deserves the best. How does that feel, sweetie?"

"Honestly, I like the part of it being a society of entirely women. With men holding no positions of power, and no role beyond the once yearly visits for the continuing of the species and tribe." She sighed heavily, "I can't agree with forcefully altering young girls who may or may not want that for the future. To put us girls through a good week of pain, without rest, all to follow some ritual. That I don't like." She then nodded, "My body is, yes. I should have had a say in what happened to it, but there was no option. None." Laina hadn't even gotten to the worst of it yet. Where she had been taken from her own mother at no older than five, to be imprisoned and trained.

Laina watched as Siobhan helped her from her shoes and socks. She would have undoubtly seen the myriad of other tattoos, black and white ... The same as the rest of her. It seemed so much more than what was in plain sight had been tattooed. Her life, written out across her skin. Aside from her face, there wasn't a place on her, that hadn't been covered in the ritualized tattoos of her tribe. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed again, "I promise, I'll let you know when I'm hurting. I won't hide it. You have my word. Though unfortunately as the pregnancy progresses, the more painful it will become. Which recalling from the other women who were pregnant around me, that seems to be common. With the final month, trapping them in bed until it's over." That part of things, Laina certainly was not looking forward to. She'd already been through enough pain, and didn't want to have to deal with even more before it would be over and done with.

"Mmmmm, gods that feels so good." She purred as Sio worked over her feet with those wonderfully nimble fingers. As the brunette massaged her feet, Laina found herself rubbing both hands gently across her stomach, trying to soothe the aching muscles there. "Who would have thought, something so simple could possibly feel that fabulous." Closing her eyes, the expression of utter contentment and joy could not possibly be missed. Laina seemed just to be so happy in that moment.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan gave Laina a smile. "Honey, then you'll love the Eldorai. They live with men, but the system is a matriarchy with women on top, as things should be. It's also totally not a coincidence that my and my wife's company does not have a single man with power. Manlings are fun to play with, but they should never rule. We just need their sperm."

Strangely compassionate eyes looked at Laina. "I'll hold you when there's pain, dear." As she spoke she continued working over Laina's feet with her very nimble fingers, lovingly massaging them to sooth the aching muscles. The intricate tattoos did not escape her. The woman's life was laid out before her, every accomplishment and success along her path. It was beautiful to Siobhan. Just a shame her tribe was so cruel. "So beautiful," she whispered softly, though Laina would undoubtedly hear it. "I...kind of have a thing for women's feet and I think yours are really cute," she admitted, flushing slightly as she did so. She reckoned that Laina's toenails could use some fresh nail polish. Siobhan was such a fashionista these days!

Seeing that Laina was rubbing across her stomach, she looked up to her. "I can rub your tummy as well if you want, it would be my pleasure." It perhaps had not escaped Laina's attention that Siobhan seemed rather fascinated, perhaps even attracted by it.

Laina seemed a bit surprised by Siobhan's words on the Eldorai. "Well now, that's interesting. Never thought I'd run into any other grouping or race that held similar ideals on men to the tribe I was born into. Maybe this place, this planet could be a new home for me. Sounds like I'll get along with the locals just fine." A hand she still kept, rubbing over her belly as she thought about the man who had gotten her pregnant. "Never really thought I'd fall in love with a manling, if truth be told. Was always more interested in women, but I suppose that was how I was raised. You certainly are right, we don't need men. And they aren't the superior sex, we are. After all, I'd love to see a man carry a little baby within them for nine months and then deliver it, without begging to die before he's even a month into it. They can't handle the pain that we can. Far from the stronger sex. No, the stronger of the sexes is us ladies." She said firmly believing every last word.

Her expression soon softened, as what could be described as gratitude spread across her face. "You would? You don't mind at all?" She asked, clearly interested in the offer to be held while she was in pain and agony. "I've really been wanting that, craving someone to just hold me through the worst of the pains I've had. It's been a really, really long time since anyone has comforted me, and truth be told I think I need that right now. My tribe wasn't exactly a warm fuzzy bunch. You were expected to manage all your problems with strength and grace, without needing the comfort of others." She said quickly as her voice threatened to crack.

Laina was bordering on the edge of tears. Clearly having endured so much and it seemed it was all starting to sink into the poor dear. With Siobhan helping, Laina felt she could finally grieve a little for the things she had lost in the past several months. "I'm sorry..." She said quickly with a sniffle. "Just been through so much, haven't even really shed a single tear until today. Finally feel safe enough that I can cry. All of this has been so hard on me. So much has happened and I've just not really been able to sit down and process it all."

At Siobhan's compliment, something Laina did not miss in the least as her keen ears picked up on the words. A smile formed upon her lips, "Oh darling, you are so sweet to me. Thank you for the beautiful words, it's really sweet to hear them when I hardly feel beautiful with my bloated belly, and swollen body from the little one." Pregnancy had made her a tiny bit insecure about her looks. And if Siobhan noticed, Laina's toenails didn't have even the slightest trace of polish on then. The dark haired woman, had never once had her nails painted in her life. As Siobhan further massaged at her feet, a soft moan of pleasure slipped from her lips as she sank down further into the couch. "Certainly don't mind you having a thing for my feet. Not at all. So very sweet of you."

She then glanced down to her belly, as Sio offered. For a moment she just thought about it, but soon nodded, "I'd really like that. Do you mind if we use that oil that Eileithya send home with us? I think it might help relax both me and Morrigan further. That and I feel kind of warm, and would like to at least get rid of my shirt to cool off a bit." Never fear dear reader, Laina did have a nice bra on beneath her clothes and should things progress any further than that, a black curtain shall obscure the kiddies eyes from what joyous things happen behind it. "Maybe after, do you think you'd mind helping me with a bath? Stars know I really could use the soothing warm waters. Bet Morrigan will like it too."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan smiled, clearly pleased to have made the acquaintance of a fellow ultrafeminist! She and Mirien would have to induct Laina into their sisterhood. "Some men can have good qualities, even admirable ones," she said, remembering Andreas. Well, she remembered Coryth's memories, which had given her a rather positive impression of the man and made her a bit infatuated. "But they do not have the strength we have. Our bodies feed a child while it grows inside us, we give birth and go through the pains that accompany it, we nurture and mould a young life. And our brain is not a sausage between our legs," she said, then shrugged. "It's just the natural order. Patriarchy is an abomination."

One hand reached up to gently cup Laina's cheek, while the other continued its ministrations and soft rubbing motion over the woman's foot. "I don't mind at all. Please don't think otherwise. Or that you have to always be strong and never ask for comfort. It's ok. You've got every right to cry, it won't push me away." There was a pause as she continued rubbing and massaging. "We can use the oil and I'll help you bathe, it'll be my pleasure. But Laina...Goddess, you are attractive. Nothing about you is bloated. I...hope this does not sound too weird, but I...well, kind of like your stomach. There's a new life growing inside you and it's beautiful. You've got this beautiful glow."

Her hand moved from Laina's feet to stroking over her belly. "I'm...very attracted to you. I'd just like you to know that. I understand if you don't want anything to happen between us. Certainly not tonight. You need rest." At that Siobhan suddenly got up and planted a soft, gentle kiss on Laina's lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom