Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Run (Siobhan)

Laina quickly returned the hug, and soon laid back against the bed. "I suppose it is. This just makes me miss my tribe, my sisters, and the things that were always done for new mothers. The entire tribe always supported the new moms, in labor, in care of the little one. I do miss them." Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and let it out slow as the pain of another contraction washed over her. "I know the matriarch was cruel in her orders in the end, but that doesn't change what I miss. I only wish it had turned out a little differently." She gave a quick shrug and brushed the thoughts aside as best she could.

Another contraction followed and this time Laina cried out. She was quick to roll onto her side and curl up as much as her body would allow her. Another deep breath, in and out, trying to keep calm as she could manage. "I hope so." She gave a small nod, "Thank you, Sio. Stars know I'll need all the help I can get."

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan smiled sadly at the beautiful amazon, stroking her stomach. Even though her tribe had been cruel in their ways, they had still been family and always would be. This was not something Laina could just 'get over'. "I wish the same. I can't replace your tribe or make them change their ways, but far as I'm concerned you're part of the family...of my clan."

It sort of looked like an amazon tribe. The only men in it were devoted submissives whose duty was to pleasure their mistresses. Naturally Siobhan imagined herself as the dark matriarch! As Laina cried out in pain, the Countess quickly moved to hold her gently, while Eileithya tried her best to use her powers to soothe the pain a bit. "Morri'll be here soon, dear. It'll be over soon. Do you want some water?"

Laina's expression softened hearing Siobhan's words. "I'm honored. That means a lot to me, Siobhan. Truly, it does to, be part of your family, clan .... I'm grateful and glad." At this point the Amazon was just trying her best to stay relaxed and calm. Her stomach and back hurt worse with each contraction and she didn't imagine that was going to get any better from here on out. That is until the little one finally arrived.

The pain certainly was increasing. As Sio moved over to her, to hold her, Laina was quick to reach out, to clutch one of Siobhan's hands firmly. The Priestess with her talents at least was able to help tone down the pain, allowing Laina a momen to relax. The contractions though were getting closer together. It wouldn't be all that much longer before they had a brand new baby in hand. "Please, water would be great."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Yay, more family members! It was self-evident that Kerrigan clan was best clan. Siobhan's desire for more family was truly voacious. "I'm glad to hear it, darling. I'm honoured to consider you family." It would have been such a sweet and sappy moment, but obviously Laina still had to deal with her little one wanting to be born. Alas, that was very painful.

Siobhan winced when suddenly Laina clutched her hand, for the amazon had a strong grip. However, she let her be and continued holding on to her. "Get her some water," she ordered when she glanced over to one of the lay sisters who had passed by. Conveniently the healing house had some minions and so the sister quickly went off to fetch a glass, before returning and gently passing it over to Laina.

It was a place to belong for Laina. Since she had left her Tribe behind, she had struggled to find such a thing. If not for her luck of running into Sio, she no doubt would be spending this moment alone in a cold sterile hospital room with unfeeling doctors and nurses. "I'm just truly glad that I don't have to do this by myself, without help, love, or friends."

Laina didn't really loosen her grip too much. Worry and anxiety dominated her thoughts a little too much for that. When the lay sister returned, she carefully took the glass and took a slow sip. With each contraction, stronger than the last Laina would squeeze Siobhan's hand to get herself through. The Priestess at least was helping to keep it tolerable, but by no means comfortable.

Getting even closer to that moment, Laina started to feel a bit nauseous. "I may need to throw up." She whispered quickly between the next set of contractions. This writer thinks it may be time for a bit of a time skip.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Family was very important to Siobhan. Perhaps it was partly because of her own, fairly unhappy childhood. Though she had manifold flaws, such as arrogance and vanity, time and again she opened her doors and welcomed fellow strays into her clan.

However, unfortunately there was no time for mushy bonding because they were getting closer and closer to the moment where little Morrigan would join them. Eileithya's powers kept the contractions tolerable, but, alas, she could not free Laina from the pain. There was only so much a master healer could do.

Siobhan winced in Laina's iron grip, but did not waver. "I've got a bucket for you. Here," Siobhan said quickly and, drawing upon her telekinesis lifted it, guiding it so that Laina would be able to vomit into it. "Lean over." Presumably at this point the nauseous amazon would be able to throw up and then this one would use the time and tested literary device called the time skip. As they say, time flies, which in this case could be understood literally, and so we shall return to the healing room several hours later.

Laina leaned up quickly, throwing up into the bucket that Sio offered. That part of things she hadn't much thought would happen to her but given all the things going on inside her body perhaps she should have. Using the sheet of the bed, she wiped away the sweat that was already forming on her forehead. "Thank you." She whispered softly.

And hours had passed and Laina was only inches from finally having her little girl. Her water had finally broken signallying her body's readiness. And of course the urge to push was getting more and more powerful. Her body seemed to have a good idea of what to do without Laina actually being aware of such. "I think ..." The Amazon paused as a powerful and agonizing contraction came. This time she cried out and dug her head into the pillow as she arched her back off the bed. "I think it's time, to push.... Time for her." She managed to whisper urgently.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Time skip initiated!

The process was long and arduous, but finally little Morrigan was born and Laina was able to hold a lovely, healthy baby in her hands. Siobhan herself had clamped and severed the umbilical cord. The baby had been cleaned and wrapped in a warm blanket. "There you go, dear. Your lovely daughter," Eileithya said happily as she passed little Morrigan over to Laina.

Siobhan looked on, clearly mesmerised by the sweet scene unfolding before her. Truly, she seemed fascinated by the little bundle of joy. "She's lovely," she said feelingly, hesitantly reaching out with her hand. "Hey, Morrigan. I'm your auntie Sio."

Laina looked every bit worn, tired and exhausted managed a relieved smile to finally see her little girl. Instantly she snuggled her close against her chest, allowing enough room for Siobhan to reach over.

Little Morrigan had settled down for the most part and cooed happily against her mother. "You're so beautiful, Morrigan." She shifted to sit up a little bit to let Sio have a better look at the little one. "This is your Auntie. She's a very special woman, who helped get you here safely. You'll love her." And the little baby opened her eyes, yawning slightly as she reached out a tiny hand to grab for one of Siobhan's fingers. "I think she likes you, Sio." Laina said joyfully despite how tired she was. "You can hold her, if you'd like. I don't mind." Laina offered.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan had a rather silly grin on her face when she looked at sweet Morrigan. "She's beautiful, just like her mother," she said happily. "I can hold her? Thanks!" Yep, she sounded very excited. Abruptly the little baby had grabbed one of her fingers. Siobhan winced a bit, for she was surprised that a newborn could have such a strong grip!

However, she did not attempt to loosen it. The moment was simply too special. So she reached out to gently pick up Morrigan, holding her close. "Hey, Morri. I'm so glad to see you. Your mum and I love you lots."

Laina smiled brightly at the compliment to both her and her daughter. In her eyes little Morrigan was perfect. "Of course you can." She was happy to let Morri's new Auntie hold the little one for the first time. Carefully as the baby changed hands Laina let her go and helped to make sure Sio had her before laying back and relaxing for a moment. The labor had been long and tiring, and well a moment to breathe was quite welcome.

As for little Morrigan, the little one seemed content for the moment, tightly gripping the redhead's finger. A slightly fussy cooing sound escaped the little girl's lips as she shifted in Siobhan's arms. After a moment or two, Morrigan finally let go of Sio's finger as she drifted off to sleep. "You both are quite adorable. My lovely girls."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"We've got the best crib ever and lots of toys for you, Morri." For her part Siobhan looked overjoyed. Even more so when Morrigan relaxed and stopped holding her fingers in a death grip. Siobhan let loose the breath she had been holding. No, she had not been nervous about doing something wrong at all.

"Do all babies...have that strong a grip or is just good amazon genes?" she wondered aloud while she fondly stroked Morrigan's head before applying a gentle kiss to it. She was clearly too fond of the little bundle of joy to hold its super iron grip against her. "She's so lovely."

Laina just beamed so happy and overjoyed in the moment herself. Her little pride and joy right there. A piece of the man she'd loved that would always be with her. "That actually brings me to a slight question. I may need help for a few weeks, once we take Morrigan home. A little girl, has so many needs. And, well I don't know if the Skyport is the best place for us right now. Doesn't feel as safe as it could be. And maybe I'm just being paranoid but I worry." Laina did still have concerns that her Tribal sisters might attempt to track her down and take her little girl.

Laina then brightened up a little, "Oddly enough all babies that I've seen, have an amazingly strong grip for being so tiny and new to the galaxy." She sighed quietly. "She really is. And looks like she's sleeping now. So precious."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"You can stay with me," Siobhan blurted out. It seemed like an automatic response. Having a baby in the villa would take some getting used to and she had no idea how [member="Tegaea Alcori"] would take it, but far as she was concerned Laina was family. Anything else just seemed wrong with her. "Villa's got plenty of spare rooms that never get used anyway. You'd both be very welcome."

She gave sleeping Morrigan a fond look, then gently handed her back to her mother.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose. Or be a burden. I know Morrigan won't always be quiet sleeping and adorable. Right now is just a moment of peace. One of the few I'm going to get for a while. I just want to be certain that you and your family is okay with such. Even if it is temporary." Reaching out, she carefully took little Morrigan back into her arms and cuddled her close against her chest. Something felt so wonderful about this little marvelous creature so close to her. Such innocence she never really recalled seeing before.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Laina, dear, you're family. Both you and Morri. So please don't think you'll be a burden because you won't, ok? Both of you will be very welcome and I can see about getting a babysitter to help you around," Siobhan said firmly.

Hmm. Babysitter, yes. Like a certain, somewhat bratty redhead who needed to learn some discipline. Or even Galina since she apparently had to become a queen some day. Looking after a little one should be a good start!

Laina smiled sweetly. It all was incredibly heartwarming to her. "Thank you, for taking us in. You didn't have to lift a finger for either of us, but you did. You've gone above and beyond anything I could have asked for. I do feel like family. Which, honestly is something I never thought I'd feel again after I left my tribe." The Amazon sighed softly, and closed her eyes seeming so content in the moment, not burdened by a thing.

"A babysitter would be lovely. Maybe we can look into a nanny when Morrigan gets a little older so I can work again. Because I'd very much like to earn my keep. For now though, I think I need rest. And it seems my little one is already doing so. I need to recover from birth and all that and that takes a bit of time."

She looked to the Priestess, "Do we have a place where we can lay the little one so that I may rest?" With the little one asleep, now seemed as good a time as any to try and get rest herself.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Well, I do have a couple girls who could fit the bill. Sure I can find someone for you," Siobhan said confidently. A babysitter or a 'babysitter'? Time would tell. Regardless, she gave Laina a loving kiss on the cheek, then glanced over to Eileithya.

The Priestess nodded at the amazon. "We've got a nursery where your little one can rest. There's at least one lay sister always assigned to make sure the kiddos are alright. I can take her there. For now rest, dear. You've done a great thing today." One no manling would ever be capable of enduring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom