Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Run (Siobhan)

The Skyport - Above Kaeshana

Laina glanced over her shoulder as she hurried through the skyport. For the moment, she couldn't see any of the women who had been following her for days weeks now. Breathing in deeply, she glanced down to her swollen belly as she felt the tiny being within kick and squirm against her anxiety. No doubt, the child was force sensitive as well. But that hardly mattered now. Laina just knew she had an intense connection with the little one, as she did the baby's father. Though, he was now dead and it was just her and her little girl.

Taking in a deep breath, she tried for a moment just to catch her breath. Then behind her, footsteps and several familiar presences in the force were closing in. The dark haired woman could feel the fear rising within her, and in response her baby kicked more wildly. It too seemed to sense all of the things going on around her. I'm sorry little one, this isn't how I wanted your life to start. I just want to keep you safe. They won't get you. I won't let them. She thought silently to the child.

Then spying a familiar tattooed face, Laina bolted with all her strength and darted down the next walkway. Anything to keep moving. Anything to keep her tribal members from catching up with her. It's going to be okay.... Spoken within her mind to the baby within. I promise, it's going to be okay. Even though Laina wasn't entirely sure that was a promise she could keep but she damn well was going to try.

It was then she heard a voice she knew, Talia. "Laina, stop. Just stop. That child isn't yours. She belongs to the tribe. Stop running and we'll make it easy on you. This doesn't have to be harsh, hard or painful! Just let us take you home."

Laina glanced once more over her shoulder, "No! I can't do that. She's all I have! I'm not letting you take her or me!" She shouted back. "I'm not going back!" Panic was creeping into her voice as she kept on running. Somehow, someway she knew she had to outrun them. Some way she had to get away from them. At this stage, she knew fighting them would be a foolish and dangerous move. It put not only her at risk but her unborn daughter and that she could not, would not do. The woman needed help, and knew it. But who, or where, or if she'd even get help at all, that she did not know.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Laina Silvias"]

The Tirathana Skyport was truly a marvel to behold. From across the stars people from all walks of life found themselves on this station, doing their part to pull Kaeshana out of its past isolation and into the galactic community. It was true that if one had money, one could buy almost anything here for the right price and if one knew were to look. Food, weapons, alcohol, shoes, fine silks, an attractive and sensual companion for the night or perhaps a bit longer. The list went on and on. As much as many Eldorai still distrusted foreigners, they were still voracious consumers of all the wonders the Galaxy had to offer. That said, an unknown tattooed human woman storming across the corridors of the station caused quite a bit of a stir. As chance would have it, Siobhan Kerrigan was aboard the station. Indeed, just as Laina was facing her difficulties with outrunning her most heinous pursuer, the doors of a turbolift opened and the Countess stepped out.

Or rather she limped out, gripping her cane tightly, for her old injuries were flaring up again and giving her trouble, which made her sigh. Unfortunately for her, her visit to the Tirathana had not been a pleasurable one so far. Rather she had been conferring with Eldorai officials and Firemane officers. Topic of discussion had been the measures that were being taken to move the Skyport. Likewise she had assured herself of the security of Ariane, the Queen's daughter, of whom she was godmother.

Straightening her skirt slightly and gripping her cane, she stepped out. What she mostly wanted to do at this point was spend some time having fun at The Lady's Haven and perhaps afterwards knock at the door of a certain Priestess who was very eager to initiate her into the mysteries of the Goddess. Maybe she would even run into her favourite Angelii there. However, these plans were dashed when Whirlwind Laina swept towards her, as if the hounds of hell were on her heels.

Someone more patient and Jedi-like than Siobhan might have taken a step back and assessed what was going on. Well, according to some the main virtue of a Jedi was being passive and noninvolved. None of those who thought that were her friends, so Siobhan was inclined to dismiss their claims. Moreover, she plain and simply did not have the patience. One tattooed woman who looked pregnant running away from another strangely tattooed one who was ranting something about how her child belonged to a tribe. Siobhan's decision was very simple: Help the first one.

By wrapping her pursuer in a Master level Force choke and chucking her into a wall. Damn, that hurt a lot! You see, dear reader, blunt trauma is very nasty. The same applies to losing the ability to breathe because your throat is being crushed by mind pincers stronger than the durasteel hand of a droid. An ultra violent method of intervention, but a very definite and efficient one. "Hey, are you alright? I'm not gonna hurt you," she called out to the other, running woman.

She glanced over her shoulder again as she heard a bit of a ruckus and definitely the sound of bones breaking against a solid surface. Seeing Talia crumpled against the wall made her breathe in a sigh of relief. Bending forward, she rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath as she looked to the voice speaking above the crowd. Looking up to Siobhan, the fear started to melt from her features as she nodded slowly. The dark haired woman, still couldn't quite find her words yet, working to catch her breath.

Her gaze drifted to Talia once more, a bit saddened that her tribal sister had to pay the price. Such measures unfortunately became necessary when the life of an innocent child was at stake. "Yes, I think .. so." Laina finally managed to speak, "You have my thanks...." She said softly as she rubbed at her aching belly.

Slowly, cautiously she moved towards Siobhan, still a little uneasy after being chased through the Skyport. While she didn't know the woman, she had helped to save her from untold heartbreak and pain should she have been drug back to her homeworld, to have her child taken from her. "There ... may be others. Don't know how many followed me...." She managed, as she looked for a place to sit, and rest. "Just need to rest a moment. I'll be fine."

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan slowly approached the woman, limping painfully and clearly trying to blot out said pain, with mixed success. "It's ok, dear. If others come, they'll meet the same fate. I'm Siobhan Kerrigan. What's your name and why are they after you?" she asked softly. A gentle hand touched Laina's shoulder as Siobhan reached her.

Cold eyes scanned the corridor behind them and she stretched out with the Force to feel if there was danger. Admittedly she was quite lacking when it came to Sense powers, despite being recently boosted by both Mirien and Coryth, but for now she felt nothing. Her features softened as she looked back at the unknown woman, her gaze falling upon her pregnant belly. For some reason Siobhan seemed mesmerised by the sight before she snapped back into reality.

"Are you hurt? There's a healer I can take you to." Obviously Siobhan was a very heinous person because she had a Dark Jedi tag, which was well-earned. This meant that she either spent all her time kicking puppies and eating babies, or was ideologically confused. However, despite being an often very ruthless and egotistical woman she had plenty of empathy for victims. Especially if they were women. Even more so if they had children. After all, she was a mother as well.

She nodded slowly as she brought a hand up to wipe a bit of sweat from her brow. "Thank you..." She whispered. At Siobhan's touch, Laina jumped slightly. Not quite used to being touched by others. "Laina, Laina Silvias ..." Breathing out slow, she was still working to calm herself as her little one squirmed violently within her belly. "It's a bit of a long story I'm afraid. Complicated to say the least. The short of it, they want my daughter. She belongs to the tribe, and is not mine in their eyes."

Glancing over her shoulder once more, she searched the hallway looking to see if any other tribal members were nearby. Though she couldn't see them, she could sense a few. "At least two more, though I cannot see them." It was then that Laina suddenly cried out, as she doubled over clutching at her belly as a sharp wave of pain rolled through her. "I wasn't hurt .... but that healer of yours, I think ..." She winced heavily as another wave of searing pain moved through her, "I may need." She managed breathlessly, clearly struggling at that point. She had little idea as to what was wrong, but knew too well something wasn't quite right. In no way should she have been in that much pain. And maybe if she was lucky it would just be the stress of the chase and she simply needed some rest.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan's features hardened and turned cold. "No one will take your daughter away from you," she said very firmly. Suffice to say that family was very important with Siobhan. It was something sacred you did not mess with. But then she looked concerned and troubled when she saw Laina in evident pain, clearly suffering most terribly and agonisingly.

Needless to say Siobhan was the exact opposite of an expert on pregnancies - and even though she had recently started playing with manlings she was quite firm on none of them putting a bun in her oven - but it did not take a genius to figure that Laina ought to be hurting a lot less. So she gently took Laina's hand, trying to help stabilise her. "I'll get you help. Come with me, dear. The healer I know is very good and we can keep you safe. I promise," she said as gently as she could.

She managed the tiniest hint of a smile through her pain, incredibly grateful for this stranger's help, protection, and concern for her unborn child. "I ... thank you." She realized she was saying thanks a whole lot, but she hardly cared at this point. Siobhan had gone out of her way to remove Talia as a threat, and was looking to make sure no other tribal member got to her either.

As Siobhan took her hand, Laina clung tightly to her, just trying to stand upright as wave after wave of agony coursed through her small body. "Please, hurry...." She whimpered, "Shouldn't be hurting like this. Don't know what's wrong." The fear and worry clearly growing in her voice, and her hand Sio would surely notice that it was trembling within her grip. "I don't want to lose my baby. I don't want her hurt." So protective. "She's all I have left of my love. I can't lose her too. Please, she's all I have." She managed as she started to pick up the pace as best she could. Anything to move along quickly and get to the healer, to try and ease the suffering.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"No one will hurt your child. You won't lose her," Siobhan said very firmly, steel behind her words. "I'm a mother as well," she added. More did not need to be said. Galina and Natoline had not sprung from her womb, something she was secretly happy about because seriously, giving birth bloody hurt and she preferred skipping the part where kiddos needed to get their nappies changed. But though not of her flesh and blood, they were her daughters in every way.

Ignoring all the pedestrians who might be giving them odd looks she confidently led Laina through the corridors of the station, past all the cantinas and shops. She tried to keep her pace measured, not wanting to scare the woman or cause her more strain than she was already under, but she remained alert and watchful, much like a lioness protecting her cub. Suffice to say if anyone tried to ambush them they would be met with a torrent of lightning or simply get their bones broken.

The small house of healing that Eileithya maintained was soon reached and Siobhan opened the door. She did not even have to say a word to the woman behind the counter, who was responsible for selling the healing potions and traditional remedies that were stored in the shelves, for the curtain that separated the shop from the actual healing place was abruptly parted. Both women would perceive a feeling of serenity and calm as Eileithya stepped out, dressed as always in simple robes, her firemane falling past her shoulders.

Without saying anything to Siobhan she focused on Laina, eyes showing compassion. "Please come in and be not afraid. Lay down on the bed. Your baby will be safe here. What ails you, child?" she pointed towards a comfortable looking bed in her room. Eileithya was, as well-known, a big troll and her favourite target was a certain redheaded Jedi. However, despite this she took her duties very seriously. After all, it was all the will of the Great Goddess.

Hearing those words from Siobhan, that she too was a mother made Laina feel a fair bit safer and more comfortable. She'd carried so much fear with her since she got on the Skyport, but now beside Sio she was starting to feel like things just might work out. "It makes me feel better to hear that." She whimpered as tears started to fall. The poor woman had been brave just a little too long and her concern over the pain and her little one were starting to eat away at her.

Coming into the house of healing, Laina seemed a bit confused as not a word was spoken between the women and Eileithya seemed to know what was up right away. Taking in a deep breath, between her cries of pain, she managed to lay carefully down on the bed. With both hands she clung to her belly. She slowly stroked over her stomach, trying to settle herself and offer some calm to the innocent one within. "I don't know." Laina said quietly.

"I ... I was running from some people. Siobhan helped me, and I was catching my breath when ... Arghhh!" Crying out in pain, Laina soon rolled onto her side curling into as small a ball as she could manage given her swollen belly. "When the pain started to come in waves. Oh gods, please tell me my little girl will be okay. Please .... I need her to be okay." Tears now came easily. "Oh gods, it hurts so much!" With that, she found herself reaching a hand out to Siobhan, just wanting to squeeze the woman's hand for comfort and reassurance.

It might have been noticed that the ebony-haired woman's lips were incredibly cracked and dry. Most likely Laina was dehydrated, just one of her problems contributing to her pain in that moment. Given how much she'd been running, unable to really stop for water, or even food in the couple of days, it was quite likely. Further more, Laina's body had been altered by alchemy as a child. To ensure that she could only even give birth to daughters as was the tradition in her tribe. And these changes did not come without a price. They caused a fair amount of pain for those who got pregnant. While some pain was normal, the level of pain that Laina was in, was not.

Between the lack of food, water, and the alchemy changes, had lead to some incredibly powerful and excruciating false contractions. The poor dear, wasn't in any true danger but she did need help to rehydrate herself and nutrients were no doubt needed as her body seemed to be cramping from a lack thereof. Laina no doubt needed rest, water and food. Along with safety so the stress would not further upset the little one who seemed to be squirming so angrily within her. "Please ... please tell me it's going to be okay...." She whimpered softly as she tried to wipe away her tears. She hardly liked to show weakness, and if not for the danger her child was in, she'd have kept all her worry, fears and pains hidden from sight. "Please, can you help us?"

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"My poor child. I will help you," Eileithya said soothingly, quickly filling a glass with water and then walking over to the bed where Laina was lying on. While the Priestess was by no means an expert on alchemy, working such dark magics left ripples that could be felt in the Force. So while she would not know the exact nature of the changes, she would sense that the dark arts had been used to alter Laina, which would explain a good deal of the pain she was in. She is in a poor state, but I can help her. She needs rest, probably something to eat as well, she transmitted to Siobhan through the Force.

The rest must be due to lack of food, water and stres from having been on the run. So she quickly passed over the glass of water to her. One of her hands stroked across Laina's forehead most gently and softly as she drew upon her Sciia. "Drink, dear," she said softly as she focused, speaking in Eldarai. "Great Goddess Ashira, giver of all life, mother of mothers, I, unworthy handmaiden of your majesty, beseech you to grant me your strength. Hold this woman in your embrace and wash the agony away from her. Darkness and pain have lined her path, but an innocent life grows inside her womb," she spoke solemnly. For a moment her eyes seemed to glow, suddenly ablaze with white light, as she was filled with power, which was then released upon Laina.

Bit by bit the pain Laina was feeling would be soothed. Not enough that she would be fully over the wind, for she would require rest and food, but the excruciating contractions would be far reduced in intensity and then cease for a while at least, allowing her to breathe freely without being in a state of intense agony. Siobhan meanwhile had been preparing some sandwiches and put them on a plate, and was now heading over to the pair. Lying the plate down on the bedside table, she took Laina's hand.

Laina nodded, it was all she could to as the Eldorai Priestess went and got the glass of water for her. When she returned to her side, the darkhaired woman happily accepted the glass. Another wave of pain rolled through her as she clutched at her belly. Her daughter, seemed most unhappy as the little infant tossed and turned within her body, trying to find relief from her mother's pain. Finally she managed to lift the glass to her lips and drank quickly. Her body desperately needed the fluids. That much was certain.

She jumped slightly at Eileithya's touch, still a little wary of being touched. But soon enough she started to relax as she felt the soothing powers of the force flow into her body. Laina closed her eyes tightly, and did her best to project calming energies to her child. When the little girl was kicking her lungs, it just didn't make things any more comfortable for her.

Little by little the pain began to ease and the horrid contractions and cramps soon began to subside to a level that she could better tolerate. By the time Siobhan returned to Laina's side, she'd had nearly gone through the entire glass of water. Clearly the woman was more than a little thirsty. She squeezed the brunette's hand tightly in hers as a few more waves of pain rolled through her. Though, they were going less frequent and intense. Almost bearable at that point. "Thank you." She whispered quietly as she glance to the food that had been brought to her side. "You're both so kind." Never in her life could she recall people being this sweet to her, caring this much when she had only just barely met them both.

"She's calming down." Laina whispered, a hand resting on her tummy content to feel the little one beginning to relax. For the baby's happiness and health was far more important to Laina, than her own. That little baby meant the galaxy to her, and she'd give anything for her to have a good, happy and comfortable life.

@Laina Sivias

Siobhan gave Laina's hand a good squeeze while Eileithya went to fill the glass. "Goddess be with you, dear. My name is Eileithya." This Eileithya said in Basic so that Laina would be able to understand her. Naturally the Priestess could not resist making a snarky comment. "I know you're very eager to share the mysteries of Ardarvia, but don't jump the poor dear right away. Did not know you have a thing for pregnant women as well," she snarked in Eldarai, which made Siobhan flush a bit.

"No one deserves to be left alone like this," Siobhan said softly. "Besides, we're both mothers." Sandwiches would be on a plate on the bedside table for Laina. "Made some food for you. What's her name?" she asked, feeling genuinely curious. Indeed, she seemed rather enraptured and mesmerised by the the sight of Laina's pregnancy. This one blames Galina for Siobhan acquiring a massive mum complex. Laina's glass was quickly refilled with water and passed over to her.

Laina smiled, finally starting to feel a fair bit better as she finished off the glass of water and gently set it down upon the bedside table. "Thank you, Eileithya I truly appreciate your help, and yours Siobhan." She did lift a brow when Eileithya mentioned the brunette having a thing for pregnant women. For the moment she decided not to comment on that.

A sad smile crossed her lips, remembering all too well that she had been alone thus far in the pregnancy, and on the run for much of it. From her own tribe, her own people who just wanted to take her back and imprison her until she gave birth, taking her child and exiling her once more.

Reaching out she took a single sandwich from the tray and started to eat. Pausing for a moment, she looked down to her belly, "Morrigan, I think. She seems like a Morrigan, such a fiestiness in her already. Even now I can feel that in her." A warm smile had spread across her lips, beaming with pride at the little child that soon would be.

"Would you like to feel her kick?" She asked as the little girl squirmed again, seeming to look for a comfortable position to in which to sleep inside her mother.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

"Morrigan...I like the name," Siobhan said warmly, smiling brightly. It was such a heartwarming moment. Or at least she thought so. She fetched a comfortable pillow to prop up Laina's head on it. The woman looked like she could use it. "Yes, I'd really like to. Thanks." Perhaps she was just a bit eager. After a few moments of hesitation she reached out to touch Laina's belly. As if on cue the little baby squirmed and gave a kick. Siobhan almost jumped but kept her hand where it was, then began slowly stroking and rubbing across Laina's stomach. Is it wrong that I think it makes her even sexier? she wondered to herself. Apparently Siobhan was acquiring yet another sexual fetish.

"I felt her. She'll be beautiful, just like her mother. My daughters are adopted, they're both in their teens. Lovely girls," she said very warmly. One wondered whether Siobhan was getting happy about the fact that she had finally found someone she could bond with over motherhood! A new life was growing inside Laina and Siobhan seemed fascinated by the sight, almost mesmerised by it. "What do these tattoos stand for?" Laina had mentioned a tribe so perhaps they were tribal in origin, signifying rites of passage, accomplishments and such.

"Thanks," She grinned happily, finally starting to feel better. "Could I have some more water, please? I'm so thirsty. Haven't been able to really stop long enough to eat or drink much in the last two days, been running from them so much." The woman truthfully was too tired, too worn to really get up and move much on her own at that point.

Laina watched as Siobhan reached down, touching her belly. With a bit of help she shifted the woman's hand to just the right spot where her little one was shifting and squirming. Little Morrigan after that last little kick and squirm seemed to finally settle down and nearly all movement stopped save for a little tiny wiggle here and there. The little girl, clearly napping within. "Mmmm, feels good." She said softly, enjoying Siobhan's touches against her otherwise sore stomach. "It's just sore, and well ... I've not really had anyone touch it or me, in a long time. That and she sure seemed to calm down with you stroking my stomach. I think she likes you." Funny how even her little one responded to simple contact. "And thank you, I certainly hope she will be the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen." She said sweetly. "Two teenagers? Aww, how old are they, and when did you adopt them?"

Then Siobhan brought up her tattoos. "Well they mean a lot of different things." Reaching down she pointed to a rather faded one upon the back of her palm, of what seemed to be a symbol of the sun. "This one, I was given upon my twelfth birthday. It symbolizes my rise in the tribe and my coming of age. It was given to me in a ceremony that bound me into the tribe as a full fledged woman and member." A soft smile played across her lips, as she thought back to that joyous day. "Each symbol tattooed on me, holds a specific meaning. A rite of passage, a successful mission, completed training, I would have got one at the birth of my first child. But, unfortunately I have been exiled, because I didn't follow the laws of the tribe. I fell in love, and well, Morrigan happened."

She paused for a moment, realizing she needed to further explain. "Childbirth, even sex is ritualized. We don't just have sex for pleasure with males. We only have ceremonies and rituals for pleasure with women. Sex with men unless its been sanctioned by the tribe, at the time the Prophetess says you must, it's an offense you can be exiled for. No males live within tribal boundaries and we only meet with a select group of men once a year, with two women permitted to bare children each year."

A sigh fell from her lips, as she shifted to get more comfortable upon her pillow that Sio had helped to place beneath her head. "It's a bit of a mess. But I broke a lot rules, found a man and fell so deeply in love." Reaching up she ran a hand through her hair, as a deep sadness overtook her "In retaliation, they killed him and exiled me. But they did not know I was pregnant until some time later. And now ... well now they have been trying to force me home, to imprison me until I give birth. Then they would keep the child and I'd never see her again. That is, if they even let me live at all after that. Hell of a twisted society I was born into."

Laina sighed heavily, as she buried her head in her hands for a moment. "I'm sorry to lay all of this on you. You've been so kind to me. Helped me and my girl, kept us safe. I'm sure you didn't want to know every last detail of my life. Sorry.... Just never really been able to talk about any of this since it happened. Morrigan's all I have now of Valon. Miss him terribly." She said softly as she wiped the first trace of tears away. Not about to cry. Not now. Not over this.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan smiled brightly, happy that she could help. Well, she was also quite pleased with being close to a beautiful woman. Oh, and the little one liked her! That was very sweet as well. "I can give you a tummy massage if you want. I'm good with my fingers," she said cheesily, though the offer was well-intentioned.

However, all levity soon vanished when Laina told her about her grim life story. At first Siobhan smiled when she saw the tattoo on the back of Laina's palm, the one that looked like a symbol of the sun. It was beautiful and intricate. Each of these tattoos signified an accomplishment of Laina's, a step on her life journey. But the tribe she had come from was...awful. Now, Siobhan was a very sexist woman who loved all things sapphic and believed manlings being subservient was a good idea, but this was something entirely different.

For one, she was very big on personal choice. Being denied that to be oppressed by others was abhorrent to her. What her tribe had done to Laina was just sick. What was she supposed to say? 'I'm sorry' just sounded trite to her. It would not undo what Laina had went through, or bring her lost love back. To a degree Siobhan felt guilty about having felt such lusty thoughts for her. "Laina, you have nothing to apologise for. You're not laying anything on me. I did want to hear you story," while one of her hands kept soothingly rubbing across Laina's stomach, her other reached up to cup her cheek, possibly wiping some tears away if the exile had missed them.

"Don't be afraid to tell me. What you went through was...awful. Those people are sick. I can't bring Valon back, but I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure your daughter is safe," she sighed at that, thinking for a moment. "For how many months have you had her? I have a suite on the station. You can stay there if you like," she offered. To be precise, it was the suite she and Tegaea owned. Sometimes they invited guests for...private nocturnal activities, but her dear wife was off in Free Space, heading the expedition to Tygara together with Coryth.

"Oh, that would be so wonderful. It's so sore, it certainly could use a bit of tender love. And I'm certain it will help Morrigan relax further. Stars know the little one needs some true rest too. Just as much as I do." She said softly.

Laina nodded, letting Siobhan wipe away the tears she had missed. "I just worry. I've not told anyone, not a soul of what happened. And ... I was afraid you'd want nothing to do with me after hearing about that. So, I worried. But I think that might have been a bit foolish to worry, you are just far too kind to me. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. Was pretty sure I'd end up caught and drug back to that place .... and lose my little girl."

She managed a small smile, "I'm glad you don't mind hearing it. It hurts, a hell of a lot what happened to me. And .... I needed to tell someone." The exile said as she sniffled softly. "You will? You promise?" She seemed truly surprised to hear that from Siobhan. Such kindness she'd never known before. Laina certainly needed the safety, and security such an offer would bring. "I ... I have nothing in which to repay you. No money, not much in the way of skills, I mean ... I was a warrior, a guardian for the tribe. But .... now I've my little one to worry about first. I have nothing I can offer you for such kindness. But I would be forever grateful." The she paused, wiping a few more of her tears away, "Five months now. Just four more, and little Morrigan will be here with us." At that she reached down, rubbing at her stomach in a most protective fashion, trying to self soothe and relax herself.

"I just ... I need so much help, and I'm just an exile with nothing I can offer you. I don't want to be a burden." She finally admitted. It was in that moment, that she felt a familiar pair of presences nearby. Fear instantly spread across her features, her hands trembling terribly. "I feel them, the others they are close by, and heading this way." Her voice threatening to crack as she spoke. The woman simply didn't have the energy or strength to run this time. Anxiously she glanced to the door of the healer's shop. "I can't run this time. Too worn. Too weak." The poor dear had been running for two days, with little sleep, food or water. It was some miracle she was still up and about at all. "Please .... please don't let them take me...." Her lips quivered as she spoke, more than a little terrified for herself and her daughter.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Meanwhile Eileithya had returned to Laina's bedside and taken the woman's hand. "I can feel them as well," she said, giving the fearful woman a squeeze. "Don't worry, you're safe, dear. We won't let anything happen to you." Being mindful of the fact that Laina was rather tired she gave the woman a loose, gentle hug.

"I'll take care of it. Wait here. Watch over her," Siobhan said, the last three words being spoken to Eileithya as she got up. She removed the pendant from her neck, which in actuality was a hold-out bolter, and passed it over the Priestess, then she headed towards the door. It was the only way into the healer's shop, which was obviously quite convenient. Her lightsabre was tied to her belt, but she did not reach for it. At this point in her life the weapon served mostly ceremonial functions and she had not used it for years.

But that was irrelevant, for she would not need it. From outside she could hear noise and shouts. By now she could feel presences approaching, despite her lack of talent in Force Sense. But it did not matter. They would all die, simple as that. There was a gleam in her cold, mechanical eyes as she briefly turned to look at Laina. "They won't get your girl," then she walked through the door.

With the redhead's return, Laina found herself tightly squeezing the woman's hand as she could feel her two tribal members approaching the shop. Her heart began to pound within her chest, and little Morrigan seemed to be wide awake as she started to kick and squirm as her mother's fears grew more palpable. As the Priestess hugged her, Laina flung her arms around the woman and held her tight for a moment. Desperately needing the reassurance that everything was going to be okay. "I trust you both." She whispered as she watched Siobhan hand off the pendant to Eileithya.

Glancing fearfully to Siobhan, she only watched as the woman exited through the door, off to keep her and her daughter safe from those that sought to kidnap her and take her back to the hell she'd barely managed to get free of. "Be careful, please." Spoken as anxiety rose within her. She'd never been one to get these kinds of fears, and nervousness before. But when you suddenly had to guard an innocent little life that lived within you, everything changed.

Outside two similarly tattooed women approached Siobhan. Each from a different direction. Both drew sabers, and one of the two also drew a blaster in her offhand. "We just want what is ours. Our quarrel is not with you. We are here for Laina. Let us pass, and you won't be harmed." The brunette demanded as they got closer. The blonde ignited the yellow saber in her hand and waited only for a moment to see how Siobhan would react before the woman closed the distance between them.

[member="Laina Silvias"]

Siobhan's response to the demand was very simple, concise, to the point and quite coarse. In other words, typical Siobhan when she was pissed. "Feth off," she grunted. The two women were armed with lightsabres, Siobhan by contrast had not ignited hers and would probably not be very good with it. But that did not matter.

She did not need a weapon. The blonde immediately closed the distance between them, all fury and blind devotion to her clan, a committed believer in their way of life. A pity that she would have to die, for Siobhan took no joy in the kill. Not anymore at least. In a flash of yellow, blazing light her sabre slashed at Siobhan, who caught it with...her bare hand. Sparks flew and the yellow light clashed with the bright sphere that had formed inside her hand as she harnessed her internal energy, matching the one of the blade.

Strain was evident upon her face, as was concentration, but the lightsabre did not pass through. Ice-cold, inhumane mechanical eyes focused upon both women, who seemed shocked. The second of the pair quickly knocked herself out of her daze and opened fire with her blaster, crimson-coloured kill-bolts shooting towards Siobhan, before she likewise charged with her sabre. Unfortunately for her, she never got close enough for now Siobhan unleashed the energy inside of her into an outburst of power. Both women were suddenly lifted into the air by an invisible telekinetic hand that held them in a bone-crushing, unyielding grip, and pulled into the air at tremendous speed. Then, without warning, they were thrown down and smashed into the ground, with enough force to break limbs, rupture internal organs and splatter the pavement with blood as Siobhan broke every bone in their body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom