Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
I can still launch an aardvark on a rocket in Eriadu and bonk you on the head with it, I believe Tamara somewhere predicted that'll be the way you'll go :p

But seriously, HK's probably 1/10 since we don't really have any history and any death he would cause upon Dredge would have to be an accident.

Like slipping on a banana peel, falling on Dredge, and breaking his neck or smushing him.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Seriously, who better to do it than one of your personal commanders, sellers and one who will not object to your request in the slightest when concerning any matter of death or change.

Um..... as far as personal issues goes... 0/10. Never met in character. But on a professional level, you're a danger to the Bothan Species, there's an Ar'krai from the Vong war that was never completed, and you're the leader. So in the end, 8/10. Nothing personal. Just business.

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
Well as the title states on a scale of one to ten ten being the highest do you deserve to murder Dredge?
As a Jedi, Daella doesn't deserve or want much.

But on a scale of 1 to burning heretics, Daella would put Dredge on a stake for his name alone.

10/10. You've been tryin to kill me, and I aint dead yet. I think it'd be good to put this feud to rest... or inflame it by killing the Yhuuzan Vong leader, thus making me public enemy #1 for an entire race.

0/10. Krest has never met ya.

5/10 should he ever, simply cause
!BzKBt(!Bmk~$(KGrHqZ,!i4Ew5KTSpEWBMU)K37d2!~~_35.GIF

8/10 for both Yusan Fenn and Alexandra Cinthra.

Yusan's reason. Hes on a warpath, killing and beating anyone with connections at all or reasons leading to Carliah Dakrone's kidnapping, should a trail lead to your character it would spark both the fact that you were killed by the VC, a member of the Republic which you are a enemy of, and the fact that you would be drawing him closer to the dark side by killing you out of anger.

Alexandra's reason. Already on the path to the Darkside this one would just serve as her first kill after a interesting and hard fight with your character in which she fights your character. Due to the previous hostile meeting in saving Paega the two would have known eachother previously and she could be going after you in a way to both to kill you for threatening you or even more so finding evidence that you have met and worked with Kaine Zambrano, a man she absolutely hates and wants to get back at anyway she can and eventually kill, using your character as the first rung in the ladder to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom