Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest.

Hello, as of late I've been planning the death of Dredge. That's right my people I know you will miss me. No don't cry it's ok *pets the reader* I know I know it hurts me too. But you know death is only the next chapter in life, or was that the end? OR WERE WE NEVER ALIVE TO BEGIN WITH?!?! AAAAAAAHHHHHH *head explodes*

Well as the title states on a scale of one to ten ten being the highest do you deserve to murder Dredge? The funky fresh fantastic overlord! So yes, who here deserves to kill dredge and if so give me your number and explanation why!!

Being captured by you for your personal amusement as a gladiator, the Jedi are investigating my disappearance and are planning a rescue. Food for thought.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Hasjo Hallu said:
Being captured by you for your personal amusement as a gladiator, the Jedi are investigating my disappearance and are planning a rescue. Food for thought.
Even if he's not the one to kill him, the smokescreen the chaos could cause would be very useful for whoever you do have snuff out Dredge's life.

Matreya

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

9/10 Because Daemos is an up and coming power - growing for decades - and bearing in mind his use of hand to hand or bladed weaponry he could sneak in and obtain it.

135.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom