Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Oldest Recorded Conflict on the Site

-- Greetings and Salutations.

-- I am looking to make a Historian and start cataloging the history of this site with information available. While we have spurts of large events being recorded, I would like to record the smaller Faction based events. Things such as the Sith-Mando War, or the Conflict between the Omega Prye, The Galactic Republic, and the One Sith. I would like to attach Years, Leading Figures, and other Historical Data and post it in Lore or maybe even make a video out of it with my free time.

-- However, the new site makes it difficult for me to use my old way of searching things, so its sluggish to find info. So I am asking the comunity and vets for links and info.

-- I would like to request information on the First Interplanetary Conflict since the receding of the Gulag Plague?

-- The Oldest One I was able to find records on, is the Sith-Mando War that started with the Invasion of Yaga Minor as the Imperial lead by Emperor Dranok Lussk (I think was the First Emperor of the Sith Empire circa 835) while the Mandos Defended their Territories lead by Kadala Kotyc (Who I think was the leader from scanning the thread).

-- Please let me know if there is an older battle or conflict as I need to create a timeline to work off of.

I believe this was the first invasion:

I'm Emberli Garrett.

Okay, I think that is all I will need for this moment, I can research the rest of this time.

-- If there is any other information you can provide to make my job easier then I would really appreciate this.

Under the Storm is close, but it was not the first invasion.

The first invasion, and thus first major conflict, on Chaos was this thread:

-- Okay, I will have to make another Segment about that, Delving into the Sith Empire and its Foundation is a whole other can of worms I am working on.

-- For the Sith-Mando War thought, I have records that show Darth Moribin and Darth Arcis were Emperors during the conflict. Time is always difficult here, but it looks as thought the War only lasted a Year IC?

-- Also found that this conflict may also have been called the Mando-Imperial Conflict, does anyone remember what it was commonly considered?

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Carbon Carbon

The Sith Emperors of the old TSE, in chronological order, were:

Darth Moridin
Ashin Varanin
Darth Voracitos
Darth Adekos
Darth Arcis
Kaine Zambrano (Me)
Darth Vulcanus

There have also been some Lore threads made about that period of time:

Jake Fuga Jake Fuga

-- You have written so many Lore Entries that it took me all Christmas Day to gather the threads let alone read them. It will get its own Cataloged Entry when I can gather all the date. The Sith are one of the few factions (Beside ORC) That have been around since inception.

-- Silvers as well maybe, but have not really delved into their Lore Yet.

-- Who is Mand'alor the Rebuilder?

-- I cant seem to find any real records on him that summarizes who they are, how they became Mand'alor or how they died.

Zef Halo

Last edited:
Carbon Carbon

-- I was researching the past of the Mand'alors and found an NPC Mand'alor that predates your claim, so I was wondering what the Lore behind this. Did Emberli defeat this NPC or was Emberli Garett, Mand'alor the Rebuilder and just retcon that there was an NPC Mand'alor?

-- Your the First PC Mand'alor so I just want to get your opinion before I record it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom