Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OLD Factory Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I can wait, I was asking cause the amount of FJs I saw compared to CJs seemed odd to me.

Also, my replacement is a slugthrower in the forearm and a metal hand, I subbed it just to make sure I could use it

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Q: What is the easiest way to achieve Tier 10 body armor by design?

Q: What is the average or most commonly subbed weight found for Tier 10 body armor?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

What do you mean design? Like Material? Because that would be getting Beskar.

Generally Tier 10 armor is on the heavier side. I would say easily 15kg+

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Great answers. When I said by design, I guess I meant % body coverage and material used. Yeah. I assumed Tier 10 meant, lots lots lots of armor. Like a gothic knight.

Sidenote. I've heard Beskar can be threaded and made into an Underlay, Mesh, or woven into cloth. Is that true?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I would say its entirely possible. I would also say, however, that it would make the armor weaker. You'll likely never get Tier 10 armor as a threaded mesh or woven.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Perfect answer. Got it. :D

Whenever I sub EVA space suits I always use Agrinium Meshes for the outermost Anti-Meteorite layers. I never knew I could thread Beskar into a fabric mesh and do similar. Might think about that for the future. Thanks.

What are the upper limits for how large a droid can be? And I plan on making a droid able to carry 2 other smaller droids (or soldiers) inside of itself so does that go in vehicles or droid category?

Break said:
What are the upper limits for how large a droid can be? And I plan on making a droid able to carry 2 other smaller droids (or soldiers) inside of itself so does that go in vehicles or droid category?
Are we talking walker size? If so, that would be a walker, piloted with a droid brain, rather than a droid, which would go into the vehicle section. Depending on the size and its function, I would recommend it being subbed as a vehicle and design it based on such.

Darth Anarchis said:
a saber crystal made from a Sith Lord's blood, possible or not?
I suppose it would technically be possible, if you were to find a way to alter it into a crystalline state, but you could always go for a little crafting and combine that blood with an artificial crystal in order to get what you want.

Abigail

A
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Ah, I ask because I may make Anarchis's original saber with that crystal as the color one

Abigail

A
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Subbed the crystal simply because idk if I need to do it, kinda like Terry's SMG arm

Triam Akovin said:
If one were hired to say, fake a prominent canonical holocron for its physical appearance, would a sub for that be needed or can that be just be hand waved?
The factory is optional until an RPJ tells you it is not due to a report.

That being said, a dev thread would be best if you want to show the fake holocrons creation or acquisition. I mean it - is - fake.

The auction house saw a mass of "fake items" so the rules where implemented there to say the following.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/28325-auction-rules/

-For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.

Otherwise if you are going to sub:

Per the rules here -- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49109-standardization-of-dev-threads/

A dev thread is required for:
Force Artifacts or Holocrons ( Not including personal holocrons).

All that to say -- no you don't need to, but if someone complains and reports it, you might have to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom