Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh hey... you sexy chaotic peeps!

Cennika Hawk

C
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

She must have forgotten. :p

You were part of the brainstorming for this character, [member="Curupira Hawk"]! Ooh, am I so glad you're back. :D

When do we get to see some Satara? <3

Curupira Hawk said:
[member="Braith Achlys"] Omg? Why? Where? Hi! Do we know each other? Thanks :)
I don't think we ever actually wrote together, no. I was more surprised/happy for [member="Valiens Nantaris"]. He'll have more pencils to steal at long last. This is a newer character (created a while after you announced your leave from the site), I was previously Silara Vantai / Darth Sinna / Darth Vitium. You probably don't remember me.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
[member="Cennika Hawk"] O__O .... I'm old and senile :( *licks*

Not sure yet, we'll see how it goes.

[member="Braith Achlys"] I remember Silara. She's nowhere in sight on your list :p I remember faces most of the time anyway so, yeah. Hi :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] NAAAAAANI! *licks gives lots and lots of pencils* <3

[member="Spencer Varanin"] Missed you too <3

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Damn. She's lived a full life.

I'm still questioning whether it's only been a year and a half that I've been gone (yeah, yeah, timeline went seven years... redhead still has issues with that, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom