Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh hey... you sexy chaotic peeps!

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Wow.
Guys! ...I just remembered the green theme. I kinda miss it... O_O Anyway, moving on.

Hi! How's it going?! I know it's been forever... That little icon is still in my icon list and I have many times clicked on it (sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident and then get stuck somewhere 'cos "ooooh shiny" moments happen)...

Quick talk on where in Hoth I've been? Life is fine, I'm still in my hometown, still second year of lawschool (err... yeah... but first year is done so yay for that), I'm a proud puppy owner (and he'll be one by the end of this month... and yes, I am now a proud puppy owner who brags about everything her puppy does... all the time). I've written outside our universe, it was cool. I've been writing my final paper, lots of work there, focusing on it so more nonfictional than fictional writing in the past year. I'll stop now...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm really truly back. Maybe I just want to let Curupira loose so she can leave me alone. It's been "fun" with the redhead in my head... those that don't know, she's mental, hyper all the time, finds it hilarious when a random irrelevant creature is axed, stabbed, electrified, shot... (all these things have happened in roleplay)... So yeah, I'm not gonna say everyone is coming back. I can't promise that right now. Since stuff are busy now. And I'm working hard towards getting the eff out of this country. But letting my muse run amuck for a bit might be a good relaxation.

So yeah, how's everyone doing? What's new?

*nods... nods... nods... falls asleep half way through the explanation...*

Please by all means, try to teach Curupira Hawk something Force related and not use her mate's voice while at it... >_> I think we now know exactly why Ruu has been a Knight since 2011 >_>

Kidding. I know about Mr Fantastic. Benedict's movie is all over my news feed these days.

Mid thirties? Uhh... Ruu is 25 now. 'cos she was 23 when I left. And I try to be true to time passing... But good luck with that. Thirty is fun, so I hear.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Curupira Hawk"] For the love of....it's Force amplified aging of hair strands due to a Force overload experienced when learning new Force abalities.

Think Mr Fantastic.

I'm only mid-30s!

*sobs*
That's your excuse? :p

Welcome back to Chaos, [member="Curupira Hawk"]!

[member="Cameron Centurion"] I want proof of this.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] Thank you <3 *licks* Aww, you're one of us now. Redheads do have all the fun! :D

[member="Keira Ticon"] Thank you! Wait, do I know you? I don't... think so... Nice to meet you!! *licks* Love your avatar choice!

[member="Darth Prazutis"] Thanks! Don't think I know you either? But okay, you're a Zambrano. Big crazy families I know. Hi!

...I may or may not be old and senile >_>

[member="Keira Ticon"] Or it could have been one of the many other Hawks? We're an empire. Well, not an empire. More like a bunch of people that are sometimes Witches, sometimes redheads, sometimes blue eyed, sometimes golden eyed, sometimes.... we're a lot of things.

Katrine and Satara are my other Hawks... well, Katrine is also a Van-Derveld but a Hawk thanks to her mother Curupira (yep).

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

TiCI!!!!!! *lick-attacks her big sister* I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

...why is there a seven year jump from last year? That makes Ruu 31 (and Kat 25).... I don't wanna :(

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

True, true.

Ooops. Don't mind the double post >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom