Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex

First Order Planetary Defense Forces
ND7tgXX.png
FN-4077 "Sub Zero" or "Zero"
Rutan Surface
Allies: First Order, Imperial Remnant, and other Allies
Enemies: Galactic Alliance, and Allies.

"Sub-Zero this is Helden, good job trooper, don't go far we'll be Oscar Mike shortly."

"Understood."

Zero understood why Helden didn't want her to go far, but at the same time, Zero was a scout her job was to be in front of the armor and sure nothing was going to ambush it, or there be any ambushes in general. Having one less look around, before heading back.

"Sub-Zero this is Helden, return to Devastator, pack up the equipment and mount up. We're proceeding to the nominated area."

"Oscar mike."

Grudgingly heading back to the tank, zero kept wanting to look around and find something to fight and scout. Being cooped up in a tank wasn't her style. She wanted the freedom of taking what route she wanted to an objective. She didn't like being near others with their stares at her, and remarks under their breath about the rumors they hear about her. The more she listened to them and they spread them, the more she wanted them to be true. The biggest rumor going around at the time is that Zero kills indiscriminately, friend and foe alike. She knew where this rumor came from it was from a training accident where she shot a friendly trooper, but it was proved that the trooper was out of position and did sneak up on her. So she was found not guilty of the charges as it was an accident, but the rumor started to spread because of how she reacted with her cold uncaring nature.

Once back at the tank, she give a glace up to Helden in the commander's hatch, though her helmet still on her ice cold gaze could more than likely be felt. Zero breaks her stare, and mounts back up into the tank muttering something under her breath.

[member="FN-888"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Vexen"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Jarven Zexxel"] | [member="Maria Natalja"]

Progflaw99

HBClTYW.png
--- --- ---
Allies: First Order & Allies
Enemies: Galactic Alliance & Allies
Engaging: [member="Jamie Pyne"]
In Vicinity:
[member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Ara Ren"]
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Zmej Ren"] | [member="Abraxas"]
[member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
[ Theme ]
--- --- ---
He spoke from a position of power over the Jedi and yet he held himself back. To act rashly was foolish and while there was but one end to their discussion, perhaps there was something more valuable than the infliction of pain on one of the ignorant. He stepped to his left, beginning a slow semi-circle around the girl as he listened to her, amused. Her words held truth to them, they were the weakness. Fragile bodies, unable to handle the full power of the Force, of the Dark Side - though that is where the truth began to wander. She spoke of corruption - it was viewed as perverse, something to be shunned but no - Castor wore it as a badge. The Jedi called it corruption. He couldn't deny that the power coursing through his being had cost him, for wielding such power required sacrifice - and that is why the Jedi were weak, partial to erecting walls around the usage of the Force, limiting their potential by being unwilling to sacrifice what the Force demanded.

"I not only see the truth, but I accept it. What are you willing to give for security, for order? What sacrifice are you willing to make to wield the power to affect that change?"
A sneer punctuated his final words. He had already assumed the girl's answer. It was not the Force that was weak, she had said as much - and as if to complete his thoughts she admitted that she did not know everything. In truth, neither did Castor, but he certainly had a different view when it came to the application of the Force. It brought a question to his mind but his thoughts were interrupted by the posing of the girl's own question. Dismissal of the light? What truly was the light? It was a melding of what passed as morality and applied to the Force. Too often the orders associated with the Light Side of the Force refused to do what was necessary, it necessitated a more primal nature, a primal nature that was found in the Dark Side.

"Too often your kind refuse to do what is necessary - you lack not only the strength but the will."
Again the man took another step towards the girl, the tip of the sword dancing in a small circle. The wicked blade seemed to absorb the light itself, a dark aura surrounding it almost to the point of a visible ooze. As he looked at the girl he reached out ever so cautiously with the Force, the dark shroud forcing itself towards the fringes of her mind as he replied.

"Ah, a name. A name is a powerful thing... but perhaps in this instance its revelation is justified." With another push he felt the tendrils of the Dark Side seep ever closer to the girl's mind. "I am Castor... and you might be? That accent isn't Sullustan." he joked.
Castor Ren's Equipment

Armor: Armour of Ren

Weapons:
Explosives: (In Pack/Attached)

Objective: Keep and Eye on an old friend.
Allies: GA, [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Keira Ticon"],
Enemies: FO, [member="Zmej Ren"], , [member="Jack Mirrikh"],
Gear: Lightsaber, Sword, Pistol, Left arm, Armor, Charges,
Music Selection: Claim your Weapons - Christian Reindl

My strikes at the man had been successful. Striking at the man, or to be correct, his hoverboard. Bringing him down to earth. I mean, it was fitting right? The man who was belittling others and becoming angry at me for my actions could clearly be felt through force Empathy. But oh was it only sweetening the deal.

I am an Emotion whore.

I literally absorb the emotions of those around me to fuel my own strength. I could draw upon the anger of my friend here who was attempting to make me feel like I was a bad person. But oh was it even better. My powers were not limited to just enemies, but to allies as well. Or even artifacts. Anything that had an emotion. Anything that had the feeling of torment, pain, anger, hatred, lust, count in the seven deadly sins if you would like. I can draw upon it with the utmost clarity, and use it to power myself.

The First Order dweebs standing before me were filled with anger and pain. However, the most of my strength was draw from the raging machine himself. Completely fueled by rage and anger and pain. Alkor was no longer human. He was the Demon of Corellia. The man I knew him to be. The Monster of War.

I too am a Monster. The Monster of Destruction.

I could feel the force welling around my foe. He was preparing some kind of an attack. However, I could not see it. Shaking my head quickly I could almost see the bending of light around him in three places. Pure lines where every form of light was bent. I smiled deeply. Some invisible power was being used here. A power that I knew not how to counter. Thus, I went to my own defense.

Walking forward, I completely stood there. I could hear the sound of a whistle breaking over the air and a snap as though a gun went off at the speed of sound. I was slammed hard in the chest. The power was incredible. I laughed at the man. Smiling brightly as I had skidded to a halt almost to the edge of the cliff. How could I take such a hit? Force weapon. The ability to transform an entity to resist powers that could rival the destruction of stars. How could I know this? I had survived the literal explosion of a Star upon the Omega Dreadnaught.

It was then I could hear the roar of Alkor. Shattering rocks and stone. Breaking every form of an ear drum. I could feel a surge within my own power.

"You know not of the dark side."

My silver eyes grew pure crimson. Glowing like the lava around us. I sheathed my sword. No need to hold it. I charged the man. My movement was faster than my own mind could follow. The rocks and gravel beneath me were thrown up with every step as I lept into the air over the man's head. Converging the power of pure destruction into my hands. Holding both hands to my side in the air, I then thrust the sphere of energy at the man.

lwOxeYi.gif

If he wanted the Dark side, then he would get it. His powers may be powerful in the force. However, mine was the pure embodiment of the Dark side. He called out my Demon of Hora. He challenged the Monster of Destruction, and that is just what he will get.

Anyone even close to the blast could be obliterated into the void. Close but not in the direct path? You were likely losing more than just the wind from your lungs. This power was not to be held lightly. This power required all of my concentration. And was I concentrated on killing this man. Nothing prevented me from attacking this man. No mental powers could attack me. I was Immune to them.

The only way to stop me now

Was to obliterate me.

g8WJMa1.png
Barkesh North Engagement

[member="Taheera Sollo"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Tsuki Aihara"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Tsuki Aihara"]

The breeze picked up, the grass leaning with the flow. The shift revealed how close Trextan's hand was to his Occluder handcannon. The prosthetic hand stayed there, unwavering.

The shift as he turned to look to Rebel and Taheera on either side of his was barely perceptible, his head turning just a fraction each way. They'd both stood by him so far through arduous times. Apparently Jacen had saved him in return on Kaeshana. He couldn't rely on the Marshal to save him. And now, much to his annoyance, it seemed he couldn't hold the fact that he'd stopped the Ren from cutting Jacen down over him.

Taheera’s offer was certainly eloquent. Perhaps if he could be like that he wouldn't have had to stumble across the Scarred to have soldiers loyal to him. The special forces soldiers were setting themselves up in the cover offered by the grass, ready to take their shots.

This was all very formal. Both sides had made their offer to let the others leave unharmed. This was an Alliance world; they were going nowhere. Word was most of the First Order forces had converged on Mustafar. Apparently this one already looked enough like Vader to skip the Ren party bus to the abandoned castle.

“Yeah…no.” Trextan said with a shake of his head. He outright didn't believe the sith.

The cybernetic arm snapped up with the handcannon, firing a stun shot. The air between them was filled with blue sparks at the bolt spread out into sixteen smaller charges. It was the first shot, but green and red lanced across the plains as Alliance and First Order forces made contact.

HBClTYW.png
Allies: Galactic Alliance & Allies
Enemies: First Order & Allies
Directly Engaging: [member="Castor Ren"]​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0aoh363PI4
q4moHRN.png
Identifying the road this conversation was beginning to take, based on the movements of the Ren, the tone and nuances of his gestures, Jamie knew that it would hardly be long before he made after her with that corrupted blade. It was the simple nature of predators. Humans, like other creatures, were hardly any different. Sure they could speak, formulate cognitive ideas and deliver speeches, but when it came right down to it, a predator was a predator regardless as to whether or not it possessed sentience. "For hundreds of generations words have been the power to drive the path of my people." Azure eyes watched carefully the shifting of Castor's arm, wrist, and hands as he danced the weapon along in a half circle before her. Still, she remained notably still, her head being the only pivoting aspect of her. "There is strength in words, in democracy, in coexistence." Coexistence: An idea between light and dark that has never, to the best of her young mind's knowledge, been achieved.
"The power to affect change by means of war, through genocide, through oppression, that is not strength. That is a lust for tyranny."

Another solemn shake of her head indicated the disappointment in the Ren's response. To do what was necessary. To the corrupt, that meant devolving one's civilized culture into chaos. To bring death, pain, and suffering to others. 'The ends justify the means.' - A mentality that Jamie disagreed with entirely. To kill a dozen to save a hundred, or to sacrifice a thousand to save one weighted the importance of life unequally. To Jamie, that was simply untrue. All life is precious. That was her belief. That belief nearly got her killed on more than one occasion. It would likely someday be her undoing. "Your views of necessity and strength are clouded by the dark side. To sacrifice all leaves us with nothing." If it hadn't been obvious before, it would be now, Jamie was not a typical Jedi of the age, one hellbent on destroying anything not-Jedi. It seemed as of late, many Jedi were self proclaimed zealots, or crusaders, intent on abolishing the dark side entirely, cleansing the galaxy of its' practitioners. But like those Jedi, there were similar extremists, more so even, that followed the darkness.

The blonde felt the disparaging presence of the darkness exude from him, and a small wave of bumps rose over the skin of her arms. At long last she learned the name of the man responsible for her past pain. Castor. A surge of the light suddenly welled within the form of the girl, cleansing the effort the Ren had made to accost her. By his actions she was now certain of his intentions, regardless of the humor and smirk he chose to obscure them with. With her right hand still by her thigh she lifted the hilt of her weapon free.

"No, Castor, not Sullustan." A finger tapped the activator, from which the sun-soaked lightsaber came to life with a powerful snap-hiss. "Jamie Pyne, daughter of Torlen Pyne and heir to the noble House Pyne of Naboo."
Equipment:

QC0biK9.png

Allies: [member="Jack Mirrikh"]
Enemies: [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Equipment:
Battle armour, X-11E Sonic Rifle, M1-VX Grenades, Lightsaber

eKbJhc7.png

His attacks no longer resembled something done by sentient beings. Brutal, neverending, the powerful punches crashed against her arms without a stop, as if the continuing the action long enough promised success. Indeed; the sounds that left his mouth further supported the theory her opponent no longer controlled his actions properly. Animalistic on the outside, no longer a man, the enemy seemed to have surrendered his senses to bloodlust. A scary foe to overcome for sure, albeit his current disposition begged a question – could he still think like a man, or was he completely blinded by rage? So far in control of herself, albeit feeling pain shooting up her arms, Zmej could use her opponent’s state and deliver a devastating blow provided the relentless pounding came to an end. And it would – the nerve agent must have entered his body by now. Only seconds – or minutes? – separated Zmej from being free of one opponent, as he would succumb to the ultimate fate of all beings, albeit involuntarily.

There was a sliver of hope when her attack connected. Ceasing his attacks, the man allowed Zmej to reign freely over her actions. Immediately using the opportunity, displaying a surprising deal of swiftness, she got up, ignoring the pain, and rushed out of the orange cloud of gas. Even though her enemy had yet to die, the Ren already felt as if she had defeated him, tasting the sweet, sugary taste of victory. The refreshing moment ended with his scream, and although a terrible sound to witness, the knight of Ren took it as nothing more than a wild animal’s last screech. It tore through her focus and seemed to make the world shake in its foundations, but it seemed to be an involuntary thing rather than a planned attack on her eardrums. Still, her hands clipped the cross-shaped hilt to the belt and the young knight took hold of another deadly tool at her disposal. The sonic rifle begged to be used, another particularly brutal tool developed by the First Order. Rupturing organs definitely signed cruelty, yet that very acted also signed its treacherous efficiency, making one bleed to death without dealing a single apparent injury.

A thundering roar resonated across the platform as the sizable weapon unleashed its first bark. Although the sonic wave went directly into the cloud of nerve agent, there was little decrease in lethality. Be it disrupting one's focus or ignoring lightsaber blades, it presented a wonderful tool to use against Force sensitives. And then the bone-shattering weapon fired again, intent on having everyone hear out the Supreme Leader’s message to all enemies of the First Order, and that message was death.

Objectives: Eliminate all Enemy Opposition
Allies: [member="HK-36"] | [member="Elliot Locke"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | @Ultimatium | [member="Choli Vyn"] | GA
Enemies: [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Torian Pierce"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | FO
Engaging: [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Draco's horned helmet cocked in curiosity at the new arrival for an instant. The first Ren that had engaged him, ever. At least it would be interesting for the Mandalorian. Scales made slight noise with the shifting of his body, the hides that adorned his shoulders and waist flowed around him. T'er Rekr, Kuryida Edee, wampa, and gorgodon braids. Teeth of a half dozen different monsters from across the galaxy adorned the beskar armor, all slain by the hunter during or before his retirement. The cold impassive, expressionless T-visor seemed to look upon the stormtroopers and their leaders with little more than a cursory nod acknowledging their existence.

Fear, anger, pain filled everyone in the corridor all fuel for the Mandalorian as he fed off their emotions, using them to billow the flames that raged within his heart. They stirred, roaring to escape from the proud man that had so long held no evil or darkness in him. No, he was not a Sith who craved power or darkness. Nor was the Dragon was not a Jedi who sought light and tranquility. He was not bound by silly codes or their ethics, only an individual sense of purpose. Revenge. He would call it justice to others, he would heralded it as a judge delivering a long overdue sentence. But that is not what this was. "First Order troops have entered the Facility at the landing pads." His voices was gravelly and hoarse, barely escaping his tightened throat to pass on over the Alliance Comms.

His right arm snapped up in front of the warrior, bracing against the storm of incoming fire. Sonic weapons were one of his favorites as well, he had one on his hip that he used regularly. Excellent for overwhelming a lightsaber wielding opponent. The Mandalorian was all alone, not leading armies or detachments, not with or accompanied by any troops and stood in the first corridor that lead from the outside as the first line of defense, which mean the Ren who had fought through Alliance forces and entered through a separate bulkhead besides the one the First Order had breached, was between he and the First Order Forces firing upon him. Stormtroopers were decent shots, but they would restrict the Ren's movements and he could use the Vaderling as a shield to keep them from being able bring a whole group's fire on him.

Sidestepping to maximize the number of troopers behind the Ren, Draco activated his Light-Shield and brought it up defensively. Pain radiated out from his arm as Sonic blasts dissipated on the wide lightsaber-esque barrier, rattling the bones within and tearing at the muscle and nerves. The Dragon answered their volley with one of his own as he advanced, snapping off a pair of explosive darts from his shoulders that leapt out as a spurt of fire and metal shards.

Exhale.

The spurt, gripped by the Force, became a swirling torrent of fire as energy pressed into it from the Mandalorian, the flames hungrily consuming oxygen and fuel as fast as it could, expanding and billowing outwards towards the First Order forces. While the Ren would likely survive, there was a chance he got to know why Vader wore the suit first hand from the fire, and with any luck it would even the odds from a single Mandalorian vs however many nameless stormtroopers to Draco against the heads of the hydra.

One step forward.

Enemies: [member="Zmej Ren"]
Allies: [member="Atheus"], [member="Keira Ticon"]

Blood dripped from his open mouth as the ragged creature fueled himself on pure dark energies. He was the beast she imagined him to be and more. His body looked frail as his tattered armor was torn away by pressure, and sloughing blood painted his chest and stomach a rich crimson, flecked with corrupted black. His hand dropped the lightsaber and it flickered out, clattering to the rock.

In the same motion, as the sonic blast ripped through space and time toward him, Alkor ripped the weapon from his back. The magazine fell away as he triggered the quick release, discarding the expended shells of his first wave.

He slapped another box into place, this one a bit more slender and unassuming. Armor piercing rounds. He moved, swaying, as a wave of immense sound screamed against him. His body reeled from the shivering impact. His eyes bled from their sockets.

Still, he pressed forward.

The weapon rose. It's bark was shorter, more pointed. It fired for her center of mass, a spread of violent shots. If she would not relent, he would force her back. If he could not do it with his blades, he would do it in the way of the people who called him family.

He could feel the world fading to red in his mind, a haze of blood threatening to consume his vision. Still, he was accurate.

Still he fought.

"..." his voice was a gargled mess of blood and spittle, barely discernable as he fired on her. She attacked again with the weapon, and again he fired.

She would not take no for an answer. He would not reply in a way that she would accept.

Today, she had looked death in the eyes. He was laughing at her. In spite of his pain, and as his body clambered toward the fringes, he laughed the most hideous laugh ever heard.

A spray of blood left his lips as he hacked, but continued to laugh.

Alkor felt his body sway, and focused his mind on simply consuming the pain. He allowed the fire within to burn steady. He felt his synapses blossom with sensation anew at every defiant movement he made.

But this woman had not won.

He refused to stand down.

aIkUZ8l.png

Enemies: [member="HK-36"]
Allies: [member="Commander Lusk"], all FO nearby
Objective: Repel Counter-attack

Preliat was a savage brute with little mercy left in him. So when HK-36 decided to advance his forces, he wasted no time. Preliat waved his arm across, side to side at the machine gun crews stationed up top. The slugthrowing machine gun crews began a search and sweep of the entire droid line that advanced towards their defensive position. The mortar teams began a creeping fire manuever- being that they were no longer shooting by coordinates or a polar direction, they were in sight of the enemy. Preliat turned and directed his compatriot, [member="Commander Lusk"], to order them to switch to a time-delay fuse. When the mortars landed, it would be a second or two before they exploded, rather than on impact. The mortar teams were among the best that the clone army had to offer, well trained in their gun drills. To say that the droids would have a bad time was an understatement- being that the 81mm mortars were dropping at a rapid rate.

The machine gun crews also had a plethora of targets- and the droids were close enough to free-gun it- and they caught the droids in a hell of a killzone. An open area was not a good place to assault a position from. HK-36 was a formidable fighter, but to say that it was a good idea to attack their lines was a total lie. Preliat had trained his men in warfighting since birth, and this was a classic case of attrition warfare. Preliat moved his men forward- right into the attack. Slugthrowing rifles began to light up. They were using fire and manuever, while Preliat's men and the mortars and machine guns began to wreak well-paced havoc on the approaching enemies, the jet-pack adorned clones, numbering in the dozens, began to shift to the right at the behest of Preliat, and were going to envelop them from the right flank.

Preliat saw the red-glowing eyes of a droid moving up to him. Preliat was the first to drop the owlbear with his heavy M45 rifle. The other clones began to fire, and use a buddy-rush system to push forward. The owlbears and droids were heading for a massive slaughter if they continued with a frontal assault.

Preliat pumped his arm twice.

"KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!"

ND7tgXX.png

Allies: [member="FN-888"] | @FN-4077
Enemies: Those who defy the Order's justice.
Loadout: Bowcaster, 4x Thermal Detonators, 3x Autoinjectors, 3x VX Grenades, FO-Infiltration,.

"So, you people actually eat scorpion, as like a proper dish?" The pilot asked, "Isn't there, like, something else you can eat?" The officer asked, eyeing the colonial stormtroopers quizzically before turning back to the green, lush planet of Rutan.

[A good soldier eats what they can.] Sergeant Grubclaw roared. The sergeant was a massive speicmen of the wookie race, towering over all at a menacing seven foot tall. The officer wore a bandoleer of V-X grenades, syringes, thermal detonators and pistols. For the pilot who didn't know how to interpret wookie growls it was a rather frightening experience. He visibly shrunk in his seat, and winced.

"Uh, what did he say?" The pilot asked, looking at the others.

"She said that a good soldier finds what they can," A Twi'lek sniper replied. He wasn't as physically imposing as the wookie. He stood at a little under six foot, and carried with him a rifle. He was attired in pieces of Galactic Imperial era stormtrooper armour, painted green cameo, and sans helmet. "And honestly, it's not too hard to like it, it tastes good curried with a bunch of veggies."

"Can't help but agree with that Twitch," Andor replied, sealing his helmet, "So, how long until arrival here?"

"ETA is five minutes, no signals as of yet, we have the suspected site of the base, and we'll be landing you blokes there." The pilot replied, "Get ready to slam into them lads."

yYP31Jo.png
KA6hhdH.png

The faint blush did not go unnoticed, but Joza didn’t call attention to it. Being a natural empath, she got the vague feeling that Hazel was uneasy—but who wouldn’t be? They were about to enter what could potentially be a deadly situation. Joza wouldn’t deny the nerves that tingled along her spine and spread into the pit of her stomach, but they kept her alert. It was always the same before every battle. A solid decade or more of throwing herself head first into danger, and she still got nauseous on the precipice of war.

Thankfully, her hands had stopped shaking years ago and she’d learned to channel her anxiety and adrenaline into a sharper focus. The pounding in her veins, and the spike in energy was addicting, but had the price of a heavy comedown. Last time, at least she’d spent part of her recovery in bed with a certain SIS agent.

Prodding the other woman about what troubled her would only lead to embarrassment, so the Zeltron would let her be. Maybe it was the pheromones? They were largely stifled beneath the admittedly tight and formfitting skin of her armor.

At least her ass looked great, and that was all that really mattered.

If there was a vague dirty joke in her greeting, it went entirely over her head given the context and her concentration on their current mission. Her next statement was meant with a nod of affirmation. “Agreed. Civilian lives are our priority today.” Today. Today. Though under a neutral banner this time around, it wasn’t difficult to discern that the Zeltron had her preferences. The war over Kaeshana had left a bitter taste in her mouth. Hopefully if the Order was heading towards the city, they’d get a heads up from an Alliance or allied contact.

She nearly winced at the mention of the Galactic Republic. Placing a hand on Hazel’s shoulder, she gave it a brief squeeze before her arm dropped back down to her side. Joza was aware that not everyone was comfortable with contact, so she kept it short. “It never gets easier, huh?” She recognized the look in the medic’s eye, she saw it in her fellow soldiers, her friends and comrades, when she looked in the mirror. “Let’s watch eachother’s back out there, alright Zanteres?”

--

Mustafar was hot, aflame with not just it’s volcanic surface but with the battles that raged. “That was quick,” Mumbling, she turned towards the Heka Healers who were checking to make sure that their medical speeders were fully stocked. “Evacuate the civilians on the perimeter and bring them further to the city as a precaution. There are a couple of community centers that are being set up as relief stations.” Tilting her head towards Hazel, she spoke to the doctor. “There’s a bigger one in the center of the city. We should get there and make sure that everything is in order. Water, blankets, food, all that.”

Inside, her stomach twisted and turned. This was the first time she’d willingly stayed out of the fight, at least for now.

[member="Hazel Zanteres"]

[SIZE=9pt]
ND7tgXX.png
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=18pt]R U T A N[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Atravis Sector[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Rutan System[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt][member="Maria Natalja"] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Enemies: | Not engaging, SIS security heightened, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]World shield [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]getting ready to deploy. Will take 15 minutes. Still under the [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Darksky shield[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Jarven Zexxel"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][member="FN-888"] - AT-AT Barge, TX-130T Tank[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][member="FN-4077"] - AT-AT Barge, TX-130T Tank[/SIZE]
[member="Andor Callro 457"]

[SIZE=9pt]Location: Rutan Wilderness a few klicks outside SIS Listening Post [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]ALLIES:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt][member="Vexen"] - Totally siding with the women in his life[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt][member="Allyson Locke"] - The tart who got him in trouble and needs to rein herself in![/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt][member="Kaili Talith"] - The little sis who apparently needs to get a handle on her girlfriend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]
[/SIZE]

Micah rolled his eyes. Now it was getting downright ridiculous. Women. Seriously, why did he always end up having trouble with women. Either way, it appeared that [member="Allyson Locke"] knew more than he did, and when [member="Vexen"] responded to other Alliance Forces on the surface of the planet, he knew that things just escalated.

"Fine, let's head out." of course, the speeder right that resulted after was only even MORE annoying. Seriously who wears a bar maid outfit that short.

4b91621ef37aae4063f95cd365dfcf42.gif

"You sure know how to pick them, Kai." The Talith grumbled under his breath. Overhead, the whine of scouting starfighters and probes continued on their grid search, ready to pick up on any would be craft that was not registered to the Rutan population or designated First Order.

Back at the base, the SIS and GAD Forces were readying for any potential outcome. Incoming transmissions from Mustafar along with Barkhesh had increased security throughout the sector. The First Order was moving in and odds were, were already here.

Under the Darksky shield, they would be relatively hard to spot, but it they couldn't depend infinitely on just that. Powerup of the Worldshield had only fifteen minutes left until completely active.

Within the corridors of the underground base, the klaxons echoed with the resonating warning:

[ All personal to report to designated stations. ]

Micah, Vexen, and short skirt Allyson Locke went zipping by on their speeders, moving into the densely jungle covered area that would take them on a snaking path towards their destination.

"Just where exactly are we going?" frankly, he had no idea what was going on. However, he was already pretty certain that he was likely going to regret eating so much meat for lunch. His belly gurgled.

Objective: Keep the lines open
Allies: [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] | [member="Choli Vyn"] | [member="Rebel Sunka"] | @taheera solo | [member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]
Enemies: First Order, [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="Braith Achlys"]
Equipment: Woebringer | Thunderclap | Taozin amulet (basically two blasters and a necklace)

The words floated on the air reaching the ears of the group that stood ready to engage whatever, and whoever might come their way.

Oh goodness, Rekha thought to herself. Quickly she ran through the list of things she considered her strength. She couldn’t help but look to the others and wonder what was theirs. For some reason that little cantina named Six Feet Under came to mind, quaint little place, lots of friendly people, and some of the best crisps she ever had. Yes when this was over, she would go back there.

Rekha finally let her mind rest enough to hear the words spoke, Surrender, and there will be no death.

What she wouldn’t do for a survey drone right now.

She nodded and took a few more steps to her left, not much cover out here except the high grass. Except what looked like a ditch for irrigation, what would they be irrigating out here? She wouldn’t over think it. Whatever they had well they’d have to make the best of it.

No one had drawn a weapon yet. So it was a waiting game.

“Maybe we should all have drinks before we start. I happen to have a pretty good bottle of brandy with me” She was a bartender and social butterfly, so it did not seem odd to her to offer everyone a drink.

That was until there was a cannon shot. Feth. The brunette dropped to her knees and pulled the first blaster.

nUdrr79.png
Vader's Castle
Allies: Galactic Alliance and the nearby by [member="Liliane"]
Enemies: First Order and the nearby [member="Ara Ren"] and [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Directly Engaging: [member="Connor Harrison"]
Gear: In signature

"I don't know how many times I've explained this to you, but Braith predates the Sith," she stated, exasperation floating into her voice even as she blocked his next attack by sliding it down to her right. She really had explained it several different times to Connor that Braith was not an actual Sith, just an ancient Force user, but was she really surprised he still kept that belief alive? Not really. Still, his attacks were getting... was wilder a good word? Maybe forceful was better as he really seemed to want her to step aside for him. Anyways, that could be quite useful. She just needed to tip him over that edge.

She ducked underneath his next attack, moving back a few steps and keeping her blade in her guard position. Come on, she thought, just that little bit more...

"I might have been second, but at least I didn't throw a tantrum like some petulant child when rejection came," she taunted. "Awe was Connor's little feelings hurt when Corvus said no? Awe poor Connor."

With her free hand, she pretended to have a tear fall by trailing a mocking finger along her cheek.

skin, bone, and arrogance
nUdrr79.png

L O C A T I O N
Mustafar Ashflats - Wreck of the FIV Frontrunner
A L L I E S
IN SCENE
[member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Pharazon Draken"]​
NEARBY
[member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Torian Pierce"] [member="Commander Lusk"] [member="BE-183"]​
[member="Heidi Ziegler"] [member="AR-3752"] [member="Rexus Wenck"] [member="Arthan Corvax"]​
E N E M I E S
IN SCENE
[member="Aver Brand"] [member="Elliot Locke"] [member="Choli Vyn"]​
NEARBY
[member="HK-36"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Draco Vereen"][member="Six-O"]​

Natasi sat down as she was bid by the newly-aristocratic doctor, her dark eyes oddly doe-like as she looked up at the woman. A medical professional was one of the few that could successfully boss the Grand Moff around, and so she did as she was told. She watched the light as it flashed, wanting to flinch but instead keeping her eyes open so that [member="Irajah Ven"] could do her business. "Are you well, Dr. Ven? I should have asked already -- sorry."

As the Doctor performed her exam, outside, the scene was one of ordered chaos. One lander, bearing half a squadron of repulsortanks and one of the command speeders, had been clipped by Frontrunner's wing and went down hard, exploding not far from the Frontrunner's final resting place. The rest of the landers were disgorging their payloads in an orderly fashion under the watchful eye of the increasingly full security perimeter. Before long, three and a half squadrons of tanks were arrayed around the crash site -- twenty eight in all -- and the landers helped to provide some bulk and protection to the inside -- much in the way old-fashioned wagons would be circled. Right outside the Frontrunner, resting on the gravelly flats between two lava floes, were the command speeders, full of command staff and strategist, with only one waiting for their commander to board.

Meanwhile, Lieutenant Mondel was greeting [member="Pharazon Draken"]. He reviewed the signal from the Captain and checked it against the most recent security codes on his datapad. It was an older code, but it checked out. "Confirmed. Welcome aboard, Captain." He dispatched the communications officer down to greet the Draken and bring him towards the main corridor.

The sting of the treatment that Dr. Ven provided told Natasi it was working, and she offered a grateful smile before tentatively standing up. "Thank you, Doctor. Absolutely, I will. I assume that means you'll be on hand -- we'd better go and see what's happening." By the time Natasi was promising Dr. Ven that she would absolutely inform the good doctor if she began feeling dizzy or nauseated. She climbed the ladder and scrabbled back into the corridor, then called over her shoulder: "So far, so good!"

She strolled forward, meeting Mondel in the corridor. "We'll be disembarking soon. Return to the Concordia and commandeer a transport. We'll need a ride offworld when the mission is over. But first, we need to rig the Frontrunner to explode. If we can't get it repaired -- and you say it can't be repaired -- we cannot allow it to fall into enemy hands. Can you work with engineering to trigger the self-destruct?"

"Of course, ma'am. Once we get everyone offboard." Natasi studied him for a moment, the pair exchanging a significant look. "If we can wait that long," he finally added awkwardly. The Grand Moff nodded.

"Dr. Ven will be coming with me, but we'll leave a pair of medics to help with the wounded."

"Very good, ma'am. We have Captain [member="Pharazon Draken"] coming aboard, ma'am. He's come to assist."

Natasi nodded primly. "Good. We can't be too careful."

HBClTYW.png
Allies: GA, [member="Sarge Potteiger"], @those nearby
Enemies: First Order
Sensed Target: [member="Samka Derith"]
Chasing After: [member="Antherion"]

The melee at the entrance had just been a diversion. A number of First Order knights and soldiers had rushed past the defenders there and pushed deeper into the black fortress. The non-Forcers of the group had fallen back to secondary, and sometimes, even tertiary positions to stall the enemy advance. Kimiko's companions were part of this group, and she was doing her best to keep track of the women as they fought...

...but there were a few things distracting her from that task...

The first had been the swelling of dark energies swell around her. She had attributed this to the increased presence of the Ren nearby. But in reality, Ōji had began to stir. The dark tendencies of his father now resonating in such a place. As the unborn child began to bask in the energies while still within his mother, the unaware woman drew closer to birth...

Next was an oddly familiar presence just beyond her sight. Ki strained her sight towards the source, but to no avail. The presence though was one she had not felt in some time. But it did make sense that she would come here...The Kitsune woman would be adamant about confronting the other in due time.

Until then, another entity had rushed past her in the ensuing chaos. It caught her attention and her ear twitched in its general direction.

Quickly, Kimiko disengaged her current adversary, a lone Acolyte, dispatched by a diagonal slash through the young man's shoulder. His limp body fell at her bare feet, she did not even bat an eye at the situation, turning to give chase to this new quarry.

Several minutes spent flying through the dark halls, she finally came upon the target in a very strange sight...

Antherion appeared to be taking in the sheer presence of the place around him, reveling in just being here. It sickened Kimiko immensely to know there were those who gained power from memories of such a person as Vader.

"You there, stop where you are!" the white-maned woman shouted at the back of his head, panting from not just the heat, but the effort of carrying a child.

Her tails still waved about behind her in her confident stance, blades held before her, and eyes narrowed...ready for the fight at hand.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Allies: [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], etc.
Enemies: [member="Kimiko"]

Antherion swiveled around slowly, the hoverchair he relied on as a means of conveyance smoothly gliding to a halt as he heard a feminine voice cry out for him to stop. The face Kimiko would see would be youthful, soft, a painterly image of young, blushing innocence. But it had golden eyes, two points of radioactive-yellow light with a predator's gleam, and the lips were skewed upwards in a smile.

"You know, when I have enough slaves to build a palace, I think I'll have it on a world far more... hospitable then this one. Somewhere by a lake, so I have a place to sit during the long evenings. And a flower garden to tend to, of course -- such a beautiful thing. They show how the old, dead things can, if crushed finely enough, give rise to new, beautiful life."

"That being said, you have to admire this place. Austere, almost monastic. Suitable for a man who lived a life consumed by misery and suffering. A machine abomination, cringing with hatred at the sight of his own reflection -- that made him strong beyond contemplation. Waking each day only because he feared to let go of the cyborg husk and mercifully die? That was power."

He pursed his lips. He was no great admirer of Vader's. No, Vader was Sidious's doing, the secret histories of the Sith, as recorded on Lorrd, and the fragments of the Book of Sith that had been entered into the public record made that clear enough. His own, imperfect, imposing work of art. Ironic: the man would surmount death multiple times, build an Empire to crush the Galaxy twice, and that black-shelled beetle would be what survived him. The universe truly did have a cruel sense of humor.

"The Knights of Ren will soon overtake this facility... I suggest you depart, quickly. Once their men control every exit, escape will be very difficult. What mercy the Sith have, the jackbooted thugs of the First Order do not. And what mercy I have will run out quickly if you come between me and the knowledge that is my Order's by right." A thin arm pointed to a hallway branching out. "Go. Live a happy life. Never pick up a sword again. Marry your true love and build a cottage by the woods. A life of war against the Dark Side will crush your spirit and consume your life, but you may still find happiness if you surrender."

gif-Star-Wars-1286770.gif

Objective: Take the Mining Camp
Allies: First Order [member="Heidi Ziegler"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]
Enemies: GA [member="HK-36"]
Troops: Infantry, Combat Medics, Snipers, Combat Engineers, Comm Operators.

Much like his father, Lusk was a beast on the battlefield. Advanced training matched with experience and raw rage has crafted him into a monster that would lay waste to those who stood across from him. He'd seen too many of his brothers and sisters die to not fight with all of his being at every moment, he was a one ticket to droid heaven. So when his father shouted out his war cry to kill the droids; Lusk responded with his own roar of passion and anger that bubbled up from his throat and unleashed itself in a below of fury. Taking this the clones looking to sweep HK's flank joined him in the shout to take the enemies side and reduce it to ash.

With mortar fire raining down and explosions going off left and right, Lusk barreled into the enemy flank advancing to make sure that enemy would focus on the flanking maneuver rather than continue their fruitless charge towards their defensive position. You didn't charge machine gun and mortar emplacements while getting flanked, it just wasn't something you did and survived.

"DIE!!" Lusk shouted as he went low and took a droid's legs out from underneath him.

With his rifle in hand he recovered and quickly shoved the barrel of the weapon in the droid's face before unloading the entire clip into their body. From the kneeling position he cocked the pulse rifle's bottom launcher and started to fire thirty millimeter grenades into a few crowds of droids. They didn't pack as big a punch as the forty' did but they certainly reduced a few droids to scrap metal.

With an empty rifle he threw it to the side and grabbed the downed droid's Verpine shatter rifle. With that grasped in his hands he picked himself up and continued to aim and hit targets as they came up. Clones to his left and right fell from the formidable droid opponents and were either left there dead on the field of battle or were dragged away by a combat medic to stabilize their injuries.

"DAD!!! GET THEIR LEADER!! WE'LL HANDLE THE GRUNTS!! GO!!" Lusk shouted out as he took down another droid.

If they could get HK distracted and busy, they could push his forces back further. He was well aware that these droids could fend for themselves just as well and that HK's copies could certainly lead, but it was a punch to their face if they could down their leader. It would be a victory on their part to take down the GA's biggest gun here at the mining facility. They'd certainly surrender if that were the case.

oOncZ6I.png

CLOSE TO BARKHESH ALLIANCE BASE
ALLIES: [member="Darth Carnifex"] ; [member="Koshka Scalvez"]
ENEMIES: [member="Michael Sardun"] | [member="Aeron Kreelan"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Laira Vereen"]
EQUIPMENT: Duraplast Armor Stormtrooper version of this basically | C-51 | Wrist Datapad | Vibroknife

ENGAGING: [member="Grozkalla"]

--​
Smoke.

Explosions.

Fire.

Three ingredients that were part of any ground engagement. The First Order had begun their assault upon the base of the Alliance, or at least were trying to. Forward elements of the Alliance defence had quickly reacted to pinpoint the shuttles landing and crashing. Their objective was to keep the First Order from getting any closer. Suppressive fire rained upon the white armored troopers of the Order as the Alliance sprayed their positions with fire.

Occassionaly Jude would feel rubble paint his face as something blew up close to him. The fighting was tougher by the minute and he found himself pinned in one position without being able to fire. Reinforcements from another shuttle were able to relieve him and he found a pocket to move to a cover further forward. Partially thanks to the Sith Lord's confident advance through the battlefield as if he was on a catwalk.

He shook his head and opened his mind to the Force. The Sith's darkness was felt tenfold by Falkrowe and the agent escaped in an attempt to gather the minds of those around him. He imagined the Force as a river and the pebbles and rocks representing the different minds and their auras. The smaller the rock was the weaker their will and easier to be manipulated. In that sense, the Sith Lord did not exist. There were rare occasions when that happened, most of the time it would be a natural immunity a race might have to mental intrusions.

Immediately after, he saw and felt the advances of two large and hairy figures through the flora. Their mind desired murder. Not random one but a specific one. A lust for vengeance and justice reeked off the two assailants. He felt one's mind enter a state of concentration and Jude knew what would follow. A pull of a trigger. The agent immediately attempted a mental attack upon the attacker with the objective of disrupting his aiming capabilities by forcing him to believe that his aim was right when it was not thus putting his shot astray when the trigger was pulled. It was a last ditch effort and poorly executed from Falkrowe so the result remained to be seen.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Objective: Mining Facility
Allies: The Rag Tag Team Of Misfits, [member="Six-O"], [member="Tarion Daemora"], [member="Celestia Tremaine"],
Enemies: All Tagged Throughout The Post- FO
Equipment: Phrik Droid Body, Anti-Force Vong Biot Suit, 2x Electro-Cestus, Spear of Rae, Electro-Flail, HK's Training Lightsaber (Sliver of Light), 2x Magnetic Revolvers (Heavy) loaded with Neuranium Ammunition, Bobcaster (Heavy), Chameleon Cloak, Sigil of Hope, D.U.S.T., Anti-Force User Grenades, Grappling Hook (Pistol Format), Photoreceptor HypnoGaze attachment, jetpack, simple wrappings for camouflage and concealment. A Nocur mount in battle barding.
Forces: Iron Legionnaires Drones and Droids, Mobile Weapon Platforms, Greycloaks
NPC Gear: Owlbear/Nocur Mounts with Barding and Shattergun Miniguns, Spears of Rae, Shattergun Rotary Cannons, Bobcasters, Shattergun Repeaters, Blast Staves, Mass Drivers

The Crashlanded FO, [member="Irajah Ven"], [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Pharazon Draken"],

Meanwhile, while they were doing whatever they were doing, taking care of wounded and such, but before they encircled themselves with tanks. There was knocking on the hull of their crashed ship, an echoing blunt,

CLANG-CLANG,

It was that repulsorlift skiff of medical droids sent by Abregado to the crash site, while they didn't receive any transmission back from the survivors, they were not fired upon either, so they simply came closer to check on them, sending out another transmission on an open public channel they would have access to,

"Hello? Is there anyone there? We are an unarmed medical team sent by local Abregado garrison to answer your distress signal, a neutral party associaled with the Order of the Silver Lotus, just let us know if you have everything under control or if you need aid."

It would be a pretty awkward situation for the medical units soon enough as the place would become in near future a site of battle between FO and GA trying to capture their stranded crew.

The Landingpads, [member="Rolf Amsel"], [member="Torian Pierce"], [member="Arthan Corvax"]

Upon his initial landing at the landing pads, that's what they were for after all, Rolf and his troops may come in contact with an opposition from the light and medium variants of Mobile Weapon Platforms spider droids, the units were handy for as their name suggested, they were mobile weapon platforms, like an armored machine gun nest with a mind of its own. Even the light variants of the spider droids had reasonable armor, at least in front, and could withstand some punishment, but were susceptible to being flanked, while medium variants had the harder ground of armor all over their bodies, with two hardpoints mounted on their top it made them better for closer quarter engagements where they could just fire over cover or keep up with faster moving targets as their guns were meant to track and shoot down aircrafts.

There would also be the drone infantry who was sent out in swarms throughout the facility as part of the initial defenses, the Iron Legionnaire drones were rather stupid beasts, it was part of an ethical dilemma the droid faced when designing them, for you see he wished for his army to be the first truly free droid army in the Galaxy, fighting for him because they wished to, but if he was to make more of his soldiers, forge them for the sole purpose of fighting him, then how are they to be truly free? That is why the stable infantry mechanical unit for Abregado, a drone, was very simple-minded droid, to the point one could not really call it sentient, and as such it was seen as more of an animal than a fully intelligent droid. Still, these drones could carry out simple protocols like aim and fire, or swing a weapon, although they usually just moved at their targets in large numbers until they overwhelmed them. There were intelligent droids among them of course to supplement their numbers with some tactical optimization, they could have been distinguished from a standard drone by the fact that they wore additional armor over their metal bodies, but it was mostly drones, equipped with the Abregado Blast-Staves for the most part, sometimes with Light Shattergun Repeaters or Light Bobcasters.

So yeah, those would be the droid forces stationed by HK throughout the station they could have came upon while they would move through and fight for the Mining Station.

As Rolf and his team moved deeper into the facility, setting charges and such they could also notice that drones, all of them, were equipped with deflector shields, protecting them against most energy based weaponry, although only for few shots, still that coupled with their relatively tough armor plates made them far more durable and combat efficient than standard B1 Confederate bots they were sometimes compared to, although they were still made pretty cheaply and in large quantities due to Abregado droid manufacturing advancements such as vaporization and reassembly chambers. They were also equipped with same grade of sensors and trackers HK had in his own body, which meant they could see very well, even in the darkness, and although majority of them were mechanical beings, there were still militia forces among them that Rolf and others on his team would pick up on with their bio-detectors.

And it seems that Ultimatum implemented traps, so there would also be that they would have to watch out for, tricky droids.

Above is same for Torian, wherever he was, if he was there close enough to fight Ultimatum's droids then he would probably come upon HK's drone forces as well, somebody may be able to swing an electro-staff or be attacked by him sooner or later.

And if Corvax was going to come under fire of GA troops, then he might meet one of those droids as well, so their description given to Rolf would apply to him as well as he moved through the facility to engage Draco, who would probably have support of these machines,

[member="Draco Vereen"],

Of course if Draco wished to take command of them, at least in his area he was free to do so, his transmission about GA forces not being disturbed by the tremors was met with HK sending back a transmission of his own,

"Well, alright. How is your situation looking?"

This was probably preceded by the commander droid going,

"Woah, I am alarmed by these tremors!"

All jokes were pushed aside soon enough when HK received a transmission from Draco informing them that FO managed to enter facility via landing pads. His droids were already there, since they were pretty much everywhere, so Draco always had some allies in his vicinity to deal with if he wanted to commandeer some of those droids, however HK was going to try and divert further reinforcements towards him,

"Ultimatum is somewhere in the area, I will inform him about the breech and try to see if we can divert him and his forces to flank them and support you."

[member="Rexus Wenck"],

So Rexus would be greeted by one hell of a party already when he landed, although being half a click away would spare him from most of the direct bombardment, still he was probably shot at pretty heavily by the shattergun rotary cannons of anti-air emplacements up until his forces landed, especially when his shuttle moved over HK's position as that's where the AA droids could take the best shots, he would be able to see that the battle was fully raging on around the Mining Facility.

To start with one of their ships was already shot down, crushed into the ash flats that were probably not too far from him, and sounds of explosions were coming off of the Mining Facility itself, like smith hammering hot metal over anvil. It was the sound of Preliat and Lusk conducting mortar bombardments aimed at the mining facility, something that was going to be probably counter-productive in the end as the repulsor anchors and struts keeping the base up from the lava were already sparking from the damage, with the thermal shields flashing. While dramatic, the base was still holding, and the clones would be probably the closest to Rexus's position as there were more or less three ways of getting into the mining facility, through ash flats and volcanic rocks where the clones were currently fighting HK himself, lava lakes, or the landing pads where Lusk and his man, well landed, and were engaging with Draco, at least at the point to which I read the replies so far, that may have changed later on. If it did I will not delete the previous sentence, but simply state so in the following one, so that we could enjoy this ride together.

[member="AR-3752"],

AR and the forces scanning anti-air emplacements would be able to pick up that majority of them were not actually static but moving throughout the facility catwalks and rooftops, shifting their position every so often to get a better angle at enemy ships, even clinging to a wall here and there when it was more convenient. After all, most of the anti-air units on the facility were medium-variant of Mobile Weapon Platforms, designed specifically for that role of a quick mobile anti-air unit that was able to fire while moving and shift its position to avoid counter strafing or bombing runs dedicated to shutting them down.

When there was an attack on their sensors they switched to their backup targeting systems, and they just kept firing, it was not as accurate, sure, but when there's so many of them, firing so many hyper-velocity bullets accuracy did not matter that much, all they really had to do was spray the pellets in the general LAAT direction and they would bring down some of them for sure if they kept firing.

[member="Choli Vyn"],

The news of Alliance reinforcements was a good one, for while HK was planning on doing the impossible on the battlefield and being as ridiculous as always, his one weakness in these situations was that he could not be everywhere at the same time, so while he chased enemy units on one side of the battle, they could just as well move troops onto the opposite side to avoid him,

"Took you long enough, Alliance Sector Command,"

The machine quipped to his fellow GA operatives in between whatever he was doing,

"Things are not looking too good over here, the FO are moving more resources to capture this mining station than previously expected, further reinforcements and air support would be appreciated."

There was a pause, HK was probably in the process of killing someone and could not speak, of course this very same transmission could be sent over to [member="Aeron Kreelan"] and the central command on Barkhesh, it would be probably the closest thing they'll get to a report from the droid right now while he was still beneath that atmosphere that made long range communications difficult and in the middle of a fight,

"We have starfighters under Ultimatum's command but we could use further help dealing with their LAAT craft. Make sure other fronts are well supported first, I can distract them well enough and hold them off on my own at the ash flats for now."

HK quipped, little did he know, more GA reinforcements were already on their way.

[member="Aver Brand"], [member="Elliot Locke"],

When Aver broadcasted, “Report of a downed FO ship,” on their team-speak, HK would tap in with a transmission of his own,

"We sent out a team of medic droids to that ship when they broadcasted a distress signal, they have not shot at us yet which means they either have no defenses or they are all too wounded to fight. Either way, keep it clean, no needless risks, no executions if they cannot fight either way, although you probably know that already, it seems like it is not your first rode, partner."

Even HK himself did not really knew why he said things like that sometimes, either way, that transmission would be probably heard by Locke as well, if the droid had any need of them back at the Mining Facility he could always sent for them.

[member="Ultimatum"],

"Alright, thank you."

HK replied to Ulti when the Mustafarian gave over a group of his own soldiers to support HK,

"I will have them stay at the Facility perimeter with my spider droids and infantry, further reinforcing our position there, I do not want to sally out and charge them with all our forces yet, I have a different plan instead."

Hey that kind of rhymed,

"Tell me, Ulti, how many clones would I be able to neutralize just by myself according to your calculations if I would let loose among their ranks?"

The older assassin droid quipped. They should meet up sometime after the fight to discuss Ultimatum's defenses of the station, using traps was a nice touch! As well as the way he used Mustafar's hostile environment against his enemies. HK continued for now, however,

"Alliance Sector Command are bringing us reinforcements, I asked for increased air support to help your Awe fighters deal with the LAAT presence FO brought in the area, you should get in touch with them. We also have a team going to investigate the downed FO ship we managed to shot down in the area, the reports say its models often carry a valuable officer or official that could help secure the hold on our planet, these Imperials often do not deal well when shut off from their commanders. We also received a report from one of our allies, Draco Vereen who is currently by the Landing Pads, he is holding off FO forces along with my droid soldiers, we could use your help there, especially if you could try to flank the stormtroopers and trap them between you and the Mandalorian. That is if you already did not knew about the situation."

He was the Lord of Mustafar after all, this was his home so he should know it better than anyone else, at least at the time and in their current area. Hopefully Ultimatum's big disruptor was not just an overcompensation for anything!

And the fun part, [member="Preliat Mantis"], [member="Commander Lusk"],

The clones could probably notice there weren't really that many grunts there for them to take care of, sure there were the armored war droids on their Owlbear mounts, but that was pretty much it, while HK and the riders set out towards them, under the temporary protection their bombardment against Clones' makeshift cover would grant them, the spider droids and their actual infantry got to their battle positions behind the fortified defensive lines of the mine's perimeter and fortifications. They were prepared, with their mass drivers, rotary cannons, magnetic repeaters, revolvers, rifles, shatterguns, blast-staves, but not for a charge, they were prepared to open fire and continue the bombardment against the clones.

It was almost as if the droid commander and the owlbear riders were more of a distraction sent off to cause havoc among their lines and make them easier for the picking. This would not be a standard battle or skirmish, it would be a test, test for the Clones to see how they would deal with a droid like HK rampaging among them while under heavy fire of Phrik-piercing shatterguns, and for HK to really see the limits of his own Phrik body and whether it could actually be deactivated in battle or not.

If the Clones were still going to bombard the facility with mortars, then sure, the shields around drones and droids who were in their fortified positions would start to flicker from time to time, absorbing impact of shrapnel and pure energy when under fire, there would still be casualties among them, sure, but they would not be as much damage as normal troops would take. The mining facility would be a different tale however, thermal shields would sparkle and crackle from impact of a stray mortar shot or spray of shrapnel, the anchors and supports being damaged somewhat in the process. If they were now firing at the droid riders who were set upon them, then they would probably deal more damage to themselves than the droids, since the ratio would be something crazy with the Clones pretty much surrounding them already.

But it was in such odds when victory almost seemed impossible that HK found himself at home, after all his lifetime was often marred with organics telling him what he could not do and what was impossible to him. They said he would never become a sentient droid, but he developed his own mind, they said he would not be free, but he was emancipated, they said he would never be a Jedi, yet there he was with lightsaber and telekinesis, they said he would never rule his own planet, yet he fought now alongside troops who swore loyalty to him. And they said that he would never defeat an entire army of clones just by himself. Well for that one we were going to find out if that was the line in the sand.

HK swung his Spear of Rae, its black shat crackling with electricity like a scythe as it left a trail of lightning in the air, it strike across numerous Clone troopers at his side, its Phrik tip in the droid's strong hands cut and ripped through their armor, covering them in the blue dancing webs of its electric charge, causing them to scream out in pain as their nerves were fried and conscious taken away from them. His owlbear mount bucked, lifting up its large paws with a wild screech,

GYYYYYYYYARK!

As it swatted them at a nearby troopers, crushing down upon him like a hammer, forcing the soldier down to the ground and diving in for its sharp beak to tear through the gaps in their armor and finish the job. As it lowered its head HK saw one of the machine gun or heavier repeater wielding soldiers take aim towards him, the droid was quicker grabbing the shattergun minigun mounted on the back of his beast and angling it up at the soldier, squeezing its trigger as it roared out in hypervelocity salvo, the pellets tearing through the clone's heavy gun first, ripping it to shreds into scrap metal before impacting his armor, sending him flying back with a large,

KHRAAAAAK

As the armor plates literally shattered apart from the impact, hence the name "shattergun" and mangled the body beneath, caving it on him with a deadly grasp of shrapnel.

It was then that he finally spotted Preliat, the man raised a rifle towards his mount and HK dug his heels into the beast's sides, calling out to Preliat,

"Hey Preliat, how have you been doing?!"

And the beast roared once more, raising up on its hind legs just as Preliat opened fire, shielding HK from the shots. One shot, two shot, three shots smashed against its tough barding, armor that basically turned the vicious animal into a light vehicle, with its plating being weak on the sides and joints, but rather strong on the underbelly and back since the beast would often raise on its hind legs before attacking. Still the armor eventually buckled and the creature roared out in pain and pure rage, lurching forward in future towards a nearby Clone to grab the soldier with its beak and begin to jerking him about like a ragdoll as it slammed in charge into a line of nearby soldiers like a rhino. These beasts were tough to take down, armored and armed with Abregado tech, bodies that were naturally resistant to blasters and lightsabers, to a degree at least, and just by being hardy and vicious bastards. Of course they could be killed eventually, but one had to work for it to bring it down.

However as the owlbear charged off, there was no sign of HK left behind it, a nifty and practiced application of his chameleon cloak. The droid did not intend on running away though, Preliat would pick up on his presence soon enough as the droid suddenly appeared to the side and lifted up one of his men, throwing the soldier in his direction as if the clone was a boulder he could smash Preliat's brains out, already grabbing for another nearby Clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom