Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number Game!!!

The fear I have is like the ones kids have of monster's in the closet or shadows at night

They know they aren't real but the thought gives them the creeps

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Oh bananas... 69
Seriously?
Ugh...I hate getting stuck posting that number...really I do. It's as bad as the triple 6.

Anyway, I think I know what you are meaning. Still, one can't deny of a higher deity existing...who know in what form or reason, but all this is no mere roll of the dice. Someone or something had a hand or thought in sparking all that which we call creation.

Speaking of which: You should join my team, lest you provoke the wrath of my God, Berkana. :p

Barbie Barnabas

Please...you don't need to blasphemy my convictions. :(
Berkana is the true Creator of all the heavens and the earths. And Berkana in the Highest is no man. She is pure, unadulterated and the Holy Vessel upon witch all life is sustained. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Well yes...Berkana is good.
She created us in Her image...then made man to ...well...I don't know why She made men the way She did. Like-...
Oh I get so confused sometimes racking my brain as to the purpose of men. I guess they are the only means of propagation. Still, Berkana could have made you all more obedient..you know?

Barbie Barnabas

Well, I'm sorry. But it's not like I am saying you XY's don't have a purpose.
Berkana in Her wisdom had made certain both our kind could not exist without the other.
Now only if you XY's didn't have us all cast out of Othala by disobeying Berkana's simple rule...Don't eat the cherries...we wouldn't find ourselves at odds as we do most times. :p

Barbie Barnabas

Well, that were a long time ago when Berkana created the Heavens and the earths...then She made us in Her likeness. Man and his kind were an after thought.
~sigh~ It seemed like a good idea at the time I think, as we were all alone for some time. Berkana saw this and created man to keep us company.

Pft.. that experiment ended in a jiff!... :(

It seems like that "god" made men and then they kinda overtook the power and the women. Should your "god" not have done something against that?

Barbie Barnabas

Hmm, that is a good question.
Unfortunately I must log off. :(
But...but tomorrow after I look over the Good Book, I may derive at some kind of answer.

have a good evening. and see you tomorrow. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Damn it... I..
I forgot to give the book a look.

But i were tired. :(
..sleepy tired.

I meant to, so you know. Really.

Anyway, I'll give it a look today and see if i can come up with that answer.
Okies? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom