Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number Game!!!

convince you of telling me the other character, so that I may indulge in their stories and, maybe get some inspiration on what to do with my characters.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

Oh come on now...don't tell me you don't know to click on my name which opens up a small window that again displays my name.
You then click on my name again in that small window and it expands that window.
Then all you have to do is click on ABOUT and that opens up another window with a complete list of all my alts. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Pft...
I may be alone at the present time, but I assure you I will have my victory and your flag!
You dear mask will eventually tire as you and the rest of the XY have limited stamina. You are all good at the start, but rarely do you ever finish great. :p

Barbie Barnabas

Well, at least you are both optimistic and delusional. But yes, we'll see.
By next year or sooner i will have my pirate forces overtake this battle like army ants over a termite mound.
You being the termites of course. Just to set the record straight. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom