Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number Game!!!

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

By the way; it's capital "G" when you are referring to Berkana as God.
And yes I'm devoted, but I am no high priestess. So occasionally which is most often, i have to go over the Book.

I...I'm still practicing.

Barbie Barnabas

Nooo...

My writer was too busy to go look up what I need from the Good Book because..get this: too busy writing role play replies. ~eyes make a circle~

If that don't take the cake.
Like seriously?
Why create me to spam and then abandon me at my hour of need to role play? I tell you..I can't seem to rely on anyone, including my own writer.. :(

Barbie Barnabas

Tell me about it :(
I honest to God don't know why it is so. Why can't we just break free of those bonds and do as we like without being strung along by our so called writer?
I have my own thoughts...dreams...passions! But I have to wait my turn to express them. It's not fair...not fair at all!

I guess the life of an alt can't be that simple.

Writers like to make things complicated even though there's no need. That's why I become the writer of my own story. Being independent is much more relaxing

Barbie Barnabas

Actually, I think it's coming along swell.
I've got parties interested and I've currently just subbed my pirate ship at your factory. All it has to do is pass through customs and I'll be ready to set sail.
Of course my ship doesn't have actual sails as there is no wind in space.
Hmm, then again there are solar winds...
Still, my ship has standard drives , but no sails. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Oh wow just saw your ship submission, it is looking pretty good, I like the steampunk design mixed with the new technology idea.
You could add sails to your ship just for the aesthetics :)

Yes, I read that. Well, my writer Marina read that yesterday.
But the linked thread following has piqued my interest and I've put my name in the hat. ..er that is, I joined that faction. Just that no one seems to discuss any matter at all concerning any coordination and planning on that faction page. Everyone is using Discord, which I have no means of accessing.
Again, Discord is my primary stumbling block in coordinating with other writers.

But hey, I'm used to it. It is what it is.

Barbie Barnabas

I didn't say they are not. Just that like the majority of writers here they mostly communicate/coordinate using Discord.

They either don't realize that they are forgoing opportunities to interact with good writers or they just don't care as they already have accumulated a good amount of followers.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me as I see it as their loss. But that has been typical across all the boards that I wrote on. Writers create their little tightly knit groups and all is great till that group dissipates. Then they cry about loosing writing buddies before they loose their muse altogether and go on a sabbatical.

That would mostly be avoided if said groups were more open to new writers and keeping much of their faction planning and coordination on their faction page.

Anyway, those are my thoughts as I have observed groups through the years. :)

I did not realize that was happening, it is good to know though
This would be a great thing to bring up, on the meeting on May 4th, sadly low-class members like me are not invited :(

Barbie Barnabas

Don't feel bad, I don't get invited either.
I've mentioned some said facts before and ... and other than maybe getting a like... nothing. No response. At least not to me, but to their usual array of favorites within their circle.
I got it...and have stopped voicing my opinions and suggestions....leaving me with plenty of time to spam between posting in role plays... shhhhh... keep the last part to ourselves, hear? :)

The big number hurray

I guess the only solution to this problem would be to make your own faction and attend next years meeting. . . just playing that's way to much work and would surely take time from my spamming program.

your secret is safe with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom