Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now the Rains Weep o'er Their Hall; Imperial Invasion of the Silver Jedi Felucia Hex

Tanomas Graf

T
alderaan_concept_art.png
THE JEDI ORDER IS IN DISARRAY
With the subjugation of the Tion Cluster by the Empire and the Ossus system by the First Order; countless dozens of star systems have overthrown the control of the Jedi, either via coercion from the Imperial Coalition or by choice. In a bold move, the Silver Jedi have decided to launch an attack on the Sith Empire whom had, at that point, been a spectator in the Imperial-Jedi War, beginning a deadly three-front war against the Jedi.
Uninterested in letting the Silver Jedi Order continue their reign of terror in the Tingel Arm, the Galactic Empire has decided to open its third theater in the Jedi-controlled Outer Rim; planning to liberate the pro-Imperial Galidraan system and the nearby Felucia system as well. Imperial SpecForce units and agents of the Imperial Security Bureau have already infiltrated the planets, preparing them for the arrival of the dreaded starfleet...
10/11/17

Just a few notices for this invasion:
  1. Have fun, seriously. It's just a game.
  2. Factory/Codex Submissions that were approved after the start of the IC thread are not allowed to be used.
  3. If you have an issue with another writer, please work it out with them here or privately. RPJs are a last resort.
  4. This invasion is planned to be heavily ground based.
  5. 5,000m of starships per writer. (At the approval of [member="Stephanie Swail"])
Imperial Allies -
  1. [member="Talbot Vitalis"]
  2. [member="Asharad Graush"]
  3. [member="Jonas Vile"]
  4. [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]
  5. [member="Alec Sienar"]
Jedi Allies -
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Darth Ananta"]

I've been asked to save one for [member="Alec Sienar"], so I've done so.

"Unite the Light"
I hear you murmur these words in the mist.​
In their wake I hear your hearts beat harder with false conviction.​
Seeking to convince yourselves that the Light has meaning.​
There is no Light to be found here, no meaning to be had.​
Your souls will join the trillion others in the mist, shrieking uselessly into eternity.​
Weeping for the Order you could not save.​

Darth Carnifex said:
"Unite the Light" I hear you murmur these words in the mist. In their wake I hear your hearts beat harder with false conviction. Seeking to convince yourselves that the Light has meaning. There is no Light to be found here, no meaning to be had. Your souls will join the trillion others in the mist, shrieking uselessly into eternity. Weeping for the Order you could not save.
Quite possibly one of the coolest things i've read all day lmao

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

*Swears under his breath*

Your day will come, my friend...

Alas, disappointing!

I shall have to find some other poor afflicted soul to bring back into the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom