Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Nothmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="FederationPrime"]

Ah - That makes a lot more sense haha. It's fine to link the custom world as a reference point, however, I would ask that you be a little more specific:

Do you mean the "Hex" to the Southwest? Technically, there is a little room in the same hex.

If you mean for it to go to the Hex right beside it adding in "To the Hex directly West of Aviprine" would clear everything right up. I only suggest adding it this way because then there's no question.

Thanks for your time!

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
@Federation Prime

Your edits look good. There are two main things here.

First your moons. I‘m unsure why you’re linking to 4 deities and earth mythology. Codex guidelines make it pretty clear that earth terms should not be used, and while I see no problem in using Latin names for the moons, I don’t see the need to link to earth mythology. Maybe you can convince, but I’m inclined to have you remove the links. But hey… make your case and let’s see what happens. I’m definitely open.

Second you’ve added regions under Historical Information. Could you move them under Major Locations. I think they would fit in the template perfectly under that heading.

Tag me once that’s ready. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom