Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Nobility, The Senate, and Jedi???

Dominick here is a vibe that I don't usually explore but have a lot of fun with. Wholesome, somewhat naive, see the good in everything and everyone, himbo. He's the named heir of the von Ascania house and younger brother of Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , with some training in noble affairs but otherwise lived a pretty sheltered life (Especially considered to his sister.) Little Lamb was a term thrown out for his general attitude in political discussions and I figured why not lean into that. He wants to see the good in people, which likely means he's easy to trick and dupe into not so good deals if someone is clever.

Of course he won't be so naive for long. This is Chaos, and there's always terrible things waiting to happen. He's already learned some of what Cora had been through which has changed some of his outlook, but it won't change the general vibe of "people can always do good" and looking at the best in everyone he meets. It's a fun vibe. And when he inevitably picks up a soul devouring sword and goes evil it'll hit that much harder y'know how this works. Oh yeah list blurb go:

• Senate Business: Maybe he starts pushing for Senate business for Ukatis. The more he'll eventually see, the more likely he'll try to use the Alliance and the Senate for that matter to change things on his homeworld. He is still and always will be very Ukatis pride unless he picks up a particular sword. Which means he'll need a teacher for the senate game, more likely than not.

• Jedi Business: Both he and Cora are Force Sensitive, but unlike Cora Dominicks connection is a closely guarded secret of the family. He's never shown much sign of it being out of control, so there's never been a reason for private tutoring or such, but there's no way he'd be sent to the order like Cora was. He's the heir, after all. But because Cora is with the Jedi and Dominick loves his dear sister he could potentially and routinely show up to make trouble with the Jedi and maybe make friends.

• That Sword that doesn't totally exist already: It's a meme, but like all memes it can very much end up the real deal. Corrupting Dominick into a totally not Arthas style story could be incredibly entertaining. It would, also, be an insanely slow burn type of story (He won't be purging this city yet I promise), but sowing the seeds for a long term plot like that could be a lot of fun.
Yeah okay list done feel free to poke me if interested.

And when he inevitably picks up a soul devouring sword and goes evil it'll hit that much harder y'know how this works.

eyesshaking.gif

Also if anyone hurts my sweet baby brother they'll get the Horace Treatment tm

Ilo can show up to apologise for the fuss in the temple and become friends with the noble himbo if it sounds fair. Maybe even start to suspect he's Force Sensitive and bother him constantly about that. "Hey why won't you join the order big boy" kinda stuff.

Also, she constantly have premonitions during her sleep. Maybe she could predict the Arthas-ish arc but not fully understand what it is about -- mainly because I think she's in very silly moments until now and didn't get a full-on tragedy thread(s).

Okay, I throw my definitely not a black mage at them.

Explain notShansister.

Ilo can show up to apologise for the fuss in the temple and become friends with the noble himbo if it sounds fair. Maybe even start to suspect he's Force Sensitive and bother him constantly about that. "Hey why won't you join the order big boy" kinda stuff.

Also, she constantly have premonitions during her sleep. Maybe she could predict the Arthas-ish arc but not fully understand what it is about -- mainly because I think she's in very silly moments until now and didn't get a full-on tragedy thread(s).

Oohh I hadn't thought about incorperating the idea of premonitions of the fall into play. That alone could be a lot of fun down the line (not yet I'm not even sure that's a possibility) and could lead to some fun "don't do it!" moments.

The other idea tho yea lets do that rn start the thread.

Imogen is the current matriarch of House Rist on Alderaan. It is a house known, at their best, for shady behavior, and at their worst, for downright assassination, racketeering, and otherwise organized criminal behavior hidden behind a thin veneer of gentile nobility. They are generally not toyed with on Alderaan because while they are known for these things they are also still Alderaanian and will generally place the interests of the planet before thsoe of naked ambition. That said they are not talked of fondly for the most part.

As someone with exstensive business connections, political experience, and plenty of her own ambitions, perhaps a working relationship could be forged that leads one down a path that why may not well have considered prior to meeting with someone who so casually and callously deals with business regarding life, property, finance, and other such things held as the purview of those who call themselves "nobility".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom