Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOSHED-2023-9-28-17-0-37.gif
TARUS UNDARA

df6ik5h-cd31fc09-29fd-4a77-af74-b79c72e97a38.png
AliasesDarth Sidonis
Desert Wolf
Class(es)Fallen Jedi
Sith Acolyte
BirthplaceLorrd
AgeMid 30s
Personality TraitsDamaged
Vengeful
Driven
Education TraitsJedi Training
Nightsister Magick
Sith Training
Rank(s)Sith Knight
Faction(s)-New Jedi Order (Fomerly)
-Brotherhood of the Maw (Enslaved)
-Golden Covenant
-Sith Order
SpeciesHuman (Lorrdian)
LanguagesGalactic Basic
Lorrdian Kinetic
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes; Shattered
Character AlignmentLawful Evil
Height5'10
Weight185lbs

• J1tvPzz.png

eLNFpmq.png

Forgotten. Tortured. Unraveled.

Tarus Undara remembers few things from his life before the Sith. He was once a Jedi, he believes. He had a wife. A daughter. Their names dance around his recollection, like a cruel ballet with no definition or finality. Endless. The last thing he remembers before the Nightsisters was pain. Impaled, at the end of a crimson lightsaber. His arm, severed at the elbow, to be regrown later through vile alchemy. All of it to save his Padawan. Tarus was so sure it was the right thing to do. The noble thing. The Jedi thing.

Now, under the guise of Darth Sidonis, he is not so sure.

Life after escaping the dungeons of Selvaris has been less than forgiving, but Tarus has made his peace and his way with who - with what - he has become. His vulnerability and presumed death made him a perfect candidate for the rising Golden Covenant, a sect of noble Sith who gave Tarus new purpose and a new name. Darth Sidonis is a new creation, a gilded guise fit perfectly over the scarred man that once served the Light. Now, reluctantly, he serves the Covenant in their scheme to overthrow the Sith's 'Dead God.'

A means to an end, and an opportunity to remember who he was before it's swept away entirely.

"They are real to me." - Galen Marek

• 5fjoqRr.jpg

eLNFpmq.png

STRENGTHS + WEAKNESSES

STRENGTHS
    - Driven: Tarus is a strong man and does not give up easily, for better or worse
    -
    Unraveled: All the things that made Tarus who he is were unraveled and packed back together; Much of his capacity for emotion are severed

WEAKNESSES
    - Broken: Tarus suffers violent memories of the torture he endured
    -
    I Am What Remains: Tarus is desperate for remembrance of the past

• Jm7pydW.jpg

eLNFpmq.png

RELATIONSHIPS
    Name
    Description
    Cailen Corso Cailen Corso Former Padawan. I have failed you.
    Elias Edo Elias Edo A brother. Forgive me, somehow.
    Darth Nwul Darth Nwul The Master. Alpha and bitter Omega.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom