Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public NJO - Pajama Party

wb1.png

TAGS:
Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn
alexboarder.png

Braze had been a bit of a bully in his younger years and he recently remembered his trip to a smaller missive with Eloise where she was anything but a team player, kind or cooperative. And Braze had a habit of holding grudges in his own way. He was in the very least going to give her a piece of his mind when she showed up so something he put a lot of effort in getting approved only to tear it down with her bad attitude.
Braze looked Eloise in the eye, his face still polite but edged with a touch of mockery, not backing down an inch. "Ah, calling Planet Eloise, we have a communication error," he began, using a theatrically grandiose voice as if he were hailing a distant star. "I must have missed the intergalactic memo stating that this event had to cater solely to your taste. You'd think an advanced civilization like yours would've received the invite that outlined all of tonight's activities. I outlined the movie options there. No action flicks, no scary movies. Just good ol' documentaries and family films. Why? Because not everyone's into getting the bejeezus scared out of them or watching things blow up. I can only assume you bothered coming here because somewhere deep down you want to make friends, or have a fun evening. BUT you being a whole living black hole and sucking all the fun and joy outta every one else's evening aint it. "

Regaining his composure, Braze continued, more seriously this time. "You know, for someone who just gatecrashed a well-planned event, you sure have a lot to say about what's wrong with it. It's like going to someone else's dinner party and complaining that they didn't serve your favorite caviar."

He leaned a bit closer, almost conspiratorial. "Between you and me, the 'I'm too fabulous for this world' act doesn't make people want to orbit Planet Eloise. It just makes them want to find another galaxy."

Braze stepped back, spreading his arms as if to encompass the room. "Look, everyone here wants to have a good time, and I put a lot of effort into making that possible. If you don't like what's on the itinerary, no one's forcing you to stay. I would say I feel sorry for you, but I just don't. You're the one who chose to come here knowing exactly what I had planned since I explained it in the invitations I sent out to everyone. No one forced you to show up either to this. It was entirely optional. The 'entitled princess' look who's far too self absorbed and 'above' everyone else is not a good look. There's an escape pod called 'the door' right over there. In fact, it's one of the most ancient technologies we have here. "

He gestured expansively at the room, trying to include everyone else. "See, the rest of us mere mortals were actually looking forward to tonight. If it's not up to your celestial standards, feel free to eject yourself back into the lonely vacuum from whence you came."

He winked, the playful glint back in his eye. "But hey, if you decide to stick around, you might find that this party has its own kind of gravitational pull. Your call, Eloise, but remember—attitude determines altitude."

A man can change his stars
As soon as I had spoken those words to Tirin, I could hear some kind of commotion going on between some of the Padawans. It was like my body moved on its own. No hesitation to move towards Braze and Eloise. Coming towards them as Eloise was clearly upset about something. Directly saying that they should just enjoy the cartoons and cuss-free zone. While I did think I heard my name earlier, I was confused as to why this was happening. Turning to Tirin, I merely said some words over my shoulder as I left.

"Excuse me a moment."

That was, until Braze seemed to let go in a near tirade against the Padawan. No lie, Braze handled it fairly well shooting some shots back at the young woman. Directly and indirectly calling her a dense and narcissistic individual. While I did not have previous interactions with Eloise longer than maybe a moment in passing, I opted to speak up rather loudly. Throwing up a Knife hand that was directed at the white haired boy.

"Braze, Cool your Ion Thrusters. You want to be a good host? Then act like the adult you think you are. Otherwise, I have the direct contact of Jasper and call him down here to set you straight. Doesn't matter if you don't like Eloise, you need to work together."

Before Braze could say anything else, I turned to Eloise and spoke to her directly. This time, without the Knife hand due to not knowing her directly.

"Braze is trying to be accommodating to everyone of all ages. If its not your cup of Blue Milk, then go somewhere else so that others won't have their time ruined by someone who feels its necessary to bash someone's hard effort into making a fun and enjoyable place where people can hang out and just enjoy each others company. Like Braze, you need to learn to work with others. Otherwise, the foundation of the Jedi Order's teachings have been lost on you."

My blue eyes turned back towards the Jedi Padawan. A severe sight, and face that showed disappointment for her losing control and blowing up on someone who may have wanted to hang out, and instead was turned away because they wanted something different. If the younger kids had been asleep or later in the night when they may have not been watching something like animated films, then Eloise and others could watch what they wanted. This was basic sharing skills. It was almost like these two children never had any siblings they were told to share with when they were younger.

"Eloise, you can stay if you so wish, but you will respect the hard work Braze did to make this possible. Braze, you can be a grateful host that someone showed up and was wanting to offer advice on what they may have wanted. Now either go your seperate ways, or work together like any other Jedi would. You want to be Knights? Then act like it."

Mary Hilstar

M

Tags: Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru | Loomi Loomi | Novalie Krii Novalie Krii | @holovid enjoyers
"Do you know who the Jedi is?"

A nearby voice drew Mary’s attention away from the screen, still slightly dazed as she turned to face the other being...

…only for another voice to answer first.

For a moment, Mary let the others take over, pausing to listen to the conversation and see if any of the others knew who the Jedi on screen was. Because Mary most certainly did not.

As she listened, she also picked up names and faces. There was the young woman who had first asked the question, though something about her seemed more Near-Human than Human. Then there was a blonde by the name of Aliris who seemed a few years younger than herself, and the Loomi girl she had mentioned seemed to be the short humanoid with two antenna on her head currently lazing around. Mary had never seen one of her species before and was curious about the antenna: did they have a sensory function or some sort of other utility? It was probably rude to ask, but she just couldn’t contain her curiosity.

“You’re Loomi, right?” asked Mary.
“I’m Mary Hilstar, nice to meet you. I have two questions - what’s a Yaddle, and what is the function of your antennae? I’ve never seen either before and I’m pretty curious about them.”

Cora slipped past the confrontation at the door - she didn't know much about Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn aside from the fact that she'd nearly murdered one of her countrymen during a spar. Kaleleon Kaleleon seemed to have things well in hand, so she made do with flashing a soft smile in greeting to their host. At least, this assuaged her worries that she'd be the eldest in attendance at nineteen.

With her, she carried a modest metallic case bejeweled in colorful rhinestones.

Gravitating towards a group of girls near the holoprojector, Cora took her sweet time seating herself at the edge of the pack, taking care to adjust her dramatic floor length, opaque pink satin night robe so that it did not wrinkle or sit uneven. She flicked the billowy, fuzzy-trimmed sleeves out of her way, and glanced to the screen while unpacking her nail-care case.

Documentaries weren't really her bag. She preferred something more romantic.

Still, she kept one eye on the screen out of sheer curiosity while arraigning tiny bottles of polish by color.

"Would anyone like their nails painted? Ladies? Gentlemen?

She looked around the room, waggling a bottle of pink, glittery varnish in her hands.

Nir Si Nir Si Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Loomi Loomi Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru Braze Braze Novalie Krii Novalie Krii Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Mary Hilstar Tirin Raene Tirin Raene Janos Sovv Janos Sovv Micah Faolan Micah Faolan

Was Ko late? He certainly hoped not. Fortunately for him though he no longer needed to spend his nights in the med bay. He was worried he’d miss out on the fun to be had this evening. It had been a while since he really got to have any fun with a group of fellow padawans.

Finally arriving at the location where everything was being held Ko noticed a few familiar faces and a few unfamiliar ones as well. Braze really seemed to do a good job at creating a pleasant and welcoming scene. The Kel Dor sorta just limped into the room. Wearing a vintage looking nightgown as well as a long droopy hat atop his head. Probably most notably though was a large cast that covered his right arm. One of the many injuries he sustained at Ryloth recently. Getting a lot of scrapes and bruises from being violently dragged around a ship like a kite.

Ko looked around the room, noting where things and people were. It seemed like the room was mostly split between two groups that seemed to be boys and girls. Shan and a Cathar boy off to the side with cards, and pretty much the rest nearby the holoprojector. But it wasn’t like he had to choose one activity over the other and not move about to hang out with all the wonderful people here.

He did hear Cora’s words however, looking over at her he thought for a bit. Ko has never had his nails painted before. “Um, I think that might be fun.” The Kel Dor replied with a soft smile behind his mask. “It would be a new experience for me that’s for sure.” Ko added before taking a seat by the projector with them. Looking down at his leathery hand and clawed digit he would wonder, “I only have four fingers, maybe that’ll make it easier?”

div-green.png

Objective: Try not to fall asleep
Equipment:
Energy Drink. Sewer Rat. Pajamas
Tags: Nir Si Nir Si
Holomon? Wasn't that silly little kids game? Shan had seen a few kids playing with them on Nar Shaddaa, but he hadn't ever had any of his own. There were more important things for him to spend his credits on, getting things like medical equipment to use back home. It was a bit different now, considering he could use the Force but those kinds of things still seemed like a waste of his credits. "I'm just playing pazzak. To pass the time really, I'm not...big on sleepovers like this. But yeah. I erh...know holomon. With those erh...zappy types, moist types, sand types, wyvern types, Karate types, chicken types and spicy types, or whatever." He waved his hand ever so slightly at that. Shan honestly had no actual understanding of the types.

Meanwhile, at the sight of the cat person, Benkei the rat squeaked and climbed straight into Shan's pajama sleeves, causing the Padawan to sigh to himself. Why couldn't the animal have stayed in his dorm? It was following him all over the place, and Shan was starting to get tired of it all. Nature was far more annoying than he had ever given it credit for, but that was life as he turned his attention to the rest of the people at the party, frowning at the sight of Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

"...Ko. Have you gotten yourself checked out by a healer?" As much as Shan wasn't a huge fan of social events like this, that didn't mean he wasn't going to try and be a bit nice about it all. Asking Ko if the Kel-Dor had been healed, since if not, he could do it himself. Or at least try to deal with any of the pain that Ko still might have.

Last edited:
These are for little kids,” she said. “And—what the feth? Are these documentaries?” She turned to Braze, a look of pure disgust on her face. “What the hell, man? Where are the scary movies, the action flicks?

Makko had arrived as the discussion had started.

Makko wore a black sleeveless vest that ensured everyone could see his tattoos. He immediately picked a bed with a view of the holoprojector and casually laid back just a little distance from those sitting with the best view.

He thought it was important that people knew he was too cool to be at this slumber party, even if he had chosen to come.

All of which was thoroughly undermined by Eloise continuing to argue with the up-tight party planner. She was now the centre of attention and no one was noticing his entire thing.

Makko chose not to get involved in the discussion on film choices, even if he leaned towards putting a horror film on. He was on thin ice with the Jedi Order after his return to Denon.

The truth was that despite the act, despite looking down at the idea of an innocent sleepover, despite having once arrived at a costume party in the clothes of a group his gang had robbed on the way, Makko was feeling quite alone in the galaxy and craved some company.

Caught off guard by Kale's sudden intervention, Braze's eyes lifted to meet the older man's gaze. A ripple of shock and surprise washed over him, momentarily breaking his composure. When Kale's words shifted from what sounded like a threat to a clear warning, Braze felt a visceral reaction stir within him, something foreign and unsettling, akin to guilt.

A shiver coursed through him, his blood turning momentarily icy. His heart skipped a beat as the warning sank in. The idea that was conveyed, that his actions had consequences not just for him but for others around him, made him acutely uncomfortable. For the moment, he was silenced, the weight of Kale's words quashing any retort he might have had.

Suddenly aware that others could witness their public scolding, Braze shifted his gaze away from Eloise. A flush of heat tinged his features, coloring the bridge of his nose and the tips of his ears a noticeable shade of red. His fair complexion betrayed just how abashed he felt no matter how hard he tried to hide that, even as his eyes stubbornly retained a defiant glint.

And there it was, the subtlest pout forming on his lips. Braze didn't appreciate being scolded privately, much less in a setting where others could bear witness. The mix of irritation, defiance, and embarrassment was swelling in the pit of his stomach making in ill at ease. Despite the tangle of emotions that even his usually well-maintained mask struggled to conceal, he took some minor solace in hearing Eloise addressed as well.

Braze simply bowed his head as he was acknowledged once more by Kale and fixed a stubborn frown on his own features glancing up at Eloise briefly before glancing to Kale once more.

"Yes sir." Braze offered his voice notably much quieter it had been previously not wishing to further attract attention at this time. He settled a none to pleasant look at Eloise.

While Braze launched into a full-blown rant behind her, Eloise kept walking. She ignored Kale as the older man tried to reprimand them both, intent on getting the hell out of here. If she had known this party would include little kids, she wouldn't have come in the first place...

She passed by Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , who was sitting conspicuously alone. Her gaze focused on him as she stood before the loading ramp. She knew he had a reputation for being a bad boy, and the way he was dressed certainly seemed to reinforce that rep. There were guys who could still look cool even surrounded by little kids and puffs of pink tulle; it had to do with confidence. But Makko was clearly uncomfortable here, and it was killing his whole vibe.

"Are you going to let your girlfriend paint your nails?" Eloise asked him. She wasn't smiling. She wasn't even smirking at his misfortune. She just looked at him with pity, before putting her pipe between her teeth and starting down the ramp.

"Shut up."

Janos blinked. His mouth hung open and it took the little sullustan a few seconds before he remembered to close it. Flint growled so he nuzzled the charhound's ears before any pyrotechnics were unleashed. Creepy doll eyes brimmed with emotion.

Somehow trapped in the middle of a verbal altercation he did not fully comprehend, padawan Sovv could not help but wish he'd asked to play a game of holomon instead. Guilt radiated from the young boy who had brought the documentaries and through his empathic gifts Janos felt just as ashamed.

"Sir?" he tugged on Kale's sleeve hesitantly, "Can I speak yet?"

Resh was standing in the doorway, having arrived just in time to see the night's first bout of drama. Eloise, of course, will all the courtesy and subtlety of a giant sledgehammer, voiced her displeasure over the party's movie selection. Resh could kind of see where she was coming from— Educational documentaries? Is that what Jedi did for fun? His cult had no interest in 'fun' as a concept, unless that fun was tied to someone else's suffering. Maybe this was the same idea. Still the pureblood didn't say anything; He wasn't here to make enemies, and frankly an educational documentary probably would still be more fun than anything he ever got up to with the cult.

Kale, the odd man out among a legion of teens, tried to step in and play chaperone. Braze didn't take kindly to Eloise's rudeness (naturally), but shot back with a frankly bizarre retort. Resh watched it all with a quizzical look, wondering if maybe he should just skip out on trying to get to know his new peers any better. They all seemed pretty weird. But before he knew it, Eloise was coming his way to leave, having checked out before either Kale or Braze could get the rest of their arguments out. The pureblood looked up at the much taller girl, one of the few he'd interacted with already, and pointed at the pipe she had, "Um— Are you supposed to have that?" He asked, more out of concern than accusation.

Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn - Kaleleon Kaleleon - Braze Braze - @ The rest of you​

Objective: Watch films, make friends
Direct Tag: OPEN
Equipment: brand new pjamas, Echo stone, carved luck charm

Untitled868_20230905070246.png

I continued to watch the ongoing battle between Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn and the others, I shook my head and let is pass. But then another I recognised came in, offering to paint people's nails of all things. I looked at my own nails, they werent long and they were badly chipped, why would I bother with such grooming with my lifestyle, it might be fun though, so I picked up my cookies and walked over to Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania "Hi Corazona, do you think you can make these look a little different?" I held out my hands and shifted just a small amount to allow my nails to lengthen, they would still need a polish but there was something to work with.

"Do you know any dathomiri runes or anything like that? I'd quite like to suprise a friend of mine." I blushed a little for the reveal but would allow Corazona to do her work on my nails. After that I might try and encourage people to play a board game with me, it sounded like we might never make it to a really gnarly film, but we might perhaps be able to make our own stories with the right games.

Eloise had barely lifted her foot to take the first step down when an all-too-familiar voice rang out.

"Um— Are you supposed to have that?"

"What are you, a cop?" she asked, turning toward Resh. Her eyes flicked over the kid for a moment, a hint of a smirk curling her lips. "Want to try it?"

She held out the pipe, which was made from clay painted with ornate designs. Some sort of dried fragrant leaves lay inside. In Eloise's other hand, she produced a match to light it with.

wb1.png

LOCATION: Training Dojo in the Temple where the Event is being held this evening.
TAGS:
Kaleleon Kaleleon

Within the spacious training hall of the Jedi temple, a sense of excitement and anticipation lingered in the air. The usually utilitarian space had been transformed into a warm and inviting setting.

Tirin was pleased to offer a few words in exchange with Kale until the man ha excused himself to attend to a small upset in the room.

This event had been organized for the young padawans to come together, a chance for camaraderie and bonding. As one of the chaperones, Tirin had taken on the role with his usual calm demeanor, mingling with the padawans and offering guidance when needed.

He observed as Kaleleon excused himself from their conversation, his perceptive gaze following the man's movement. Tirin's focus shifted as he noticed the brewing tension between Braze and Eloise, the exchange of heated words and disagreements in plain view. The situation hadn't yet escalated into a full-blown confrontation, but the atmosphere around them was tense.

Tirin's considered the situation, recognizing the fine balance between allowing young padawans to work through their conflicts and the need for intervention when lines were crossed. He believed that sometimes, allowing them to resolve disagreements on their own could foster personal growth and emotional development.

His attention was fully on Kaleleon as he stepped in, the demoted knight attempting a motion at taking charge of the situation. Tirin's observant eyes noted the firmness in Kale's stance and the seriousness that colored his expression. It was clear that Kaleleon's demotion from knight to padawan hadn't diminished his sense of responsibility or his commitment to the Jedi path, or to his role in the order as a teacher.

As Kaleleon intervened, Tirin's lips quirked slightly, his admiration for the man evident. He watched as Kale admonished Braze and Eloise for their behavior, his words stern yet laced with the wisdom of someone who had experienced the challenges of the Jedi journey. Tirin saw the potential for growth in this moment, both for the ones involved in the conflict and for Kaleleon himself.

He remained silent for now, curious to see if there was anything further Kale would do. He remained vigilant over the various other teens in the room, keeping a mindful eye on the happenings.

wb1.png

TAGS:
@pretty much every one

A more serious turn of events had unfolded among the young attendees, and before Tirin could intervene, he found himself relieved by the timely assistance of Jedi Master Kahlil Nobel. With a quiet acknowledgment, Tirin set aside the small cup he had been holding and adjusted his robes, his movements composed as he approached the doors of the transformed training hall.

"Thank you for that Master Noble."

His eyes, keenly observant, swept over the room, gauging the atmosphere and the lingering tensions. The soft lighting and gentle ambiance still lingered. As the conversation ebbed and flowed among those who remained, Tirin's calm presence radiated a sense of authority.

Taking a step forward, Tirin's voice, clear and soothing, cut through the hushed conversations. "My young gentlemen and ladies," he began, his tone resonating with a blend of authority and warmth. "We've gathered here to celebrate the fellowship that the Jedi order upholds amongst each other. While disagreements can arise, it's essential that we remember our commitment to respect and understanding."

Tirin's gaze shifted, his eyes meeting those of each individual in attendance. "We are here to learn from one another, to strengthen our bonds as fellow padawans and jedi, and to cherish these moments of togetherness. Jedi principles guide us in striving to become better individuals and, ultimately, guardians of peace."

He let a soft smile grace his lips before continuing. " In these simple moments, where we can come together as peers, we have the chance to create lasting memories. These opportunities are precious and should not be taken for granted."

Tirin's voice carried a gentle encouragement as he concluded, "So, let's make the most of this evening. I expect nothing less than your best. "

With his message delivered, Tirin's gaze lingered for a moment longer before he stepped back, allowing the young padawans to absorb his words and find their way back to the spirit of fun for this gathering.

"What are you, a cop?"

"No." Resh answered genuinely, his eyebrow raising. Eloise then offered for him to try, and he examined the contents of the pipe, scrunching his face up at the leafy smell. He raised a palm and pushed it away, "I'm good..."

Of course, Master Noble magically appeared right then and there to reprimand Dinn for her smoking. The pureblood cringed, and nearly jumped out of fear that he might be held accountable as well. But Kahlil said nothing to him, and left just as quickly. Another Jedi named Tirin stepped up to make a public announcement to the whole group, although most were getting along just fine. He ended it with a demand of everyone's 'best'. Resh scratched his head self-consciously. This was feeling more like a test of some kind than a weekend hangout among padawans.

"Sounds like you're in trouble," Resh said with a sudden smirk of his own back at Eloise.

wb1.png

TAGS:
@ n/a
alexboarder.png

Decidedly, Braze stepped out. Taking a moment to step away from it all, Braze left the room and walked down the hall to a restroom. He turned on the faucet to wash his face. The cold water felt refreshing as he took a few deep breaths, staring at his own reflection in the mirror. For now, he had lost the desire to be around others.

"I advise you to simply leave, Padawan Dinn. I should hope you know better than to offer smokes to children."

"I was on my way out, Kahlil." She lowered her hands. Now that she was being ordered to leave by an authority figure, she wanted to dig her heels in and defy him out of pure spite.

But that would be stupid. This whole thing was getting dumber by the minute.

"Sounds like you're in trouble."

"Another beautiful day in the neighborhood." Eloise was probably giving Amani more gray hairs than anything else in her life at present. She gestured toward Makko Vyres Makko Vyres . "Why don't you go hang out with that dude over there, I hear he's pretty cool."

With that, she took her leave.

Wearing: pajamas
Culprit: pip
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Ryana walked In with pip in toe she tried to ditch him in her room but the racyon was being extra stubborn and sneaky she had a pocket full of grapes to keep him in line as she relented on trying to keep him in her room. Plus she wouldn't have to worry about him sneaking off and causing trouble about the temple or coruscant all night. As she walked in pip immediately walked up to Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania and looked at her as he was followed be ryana as he touched her pajamas ryana stopped him through their force bond "it seems he remembers you and he's been quite the handful" she said. As pip stuck his tongue out as he looked up at ryana. She had noticed ko and his arm but she sat down next to cora "what is all this?" She asked she didnt know what nail polish was she knew of it but she never had any due to her past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom