Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public NJO - Pajama Party

”Whatcha playing? I always enjoy a good card game.”
"Hm? Pazzak. It's just something to pass the time if I'm being totally honest." Shan shrugged, not glancing up from his cards, even as Nir left. It wasn't his fault that the Cathar had walked away. He just shrugged his shoulders again, mostly having tried to ignore all of the drama that had been happening around him. Apparently, people were getting their nails painted. He couldn't quite see the point in that...However it did remind the Mirialan that he may have to get more markings soon. He would just have to find something he trusted to be in charge of them.

Though his head snapped up at the suggestion of playing Truth or Dare. That would be simple enough as he decided to put his cards away...or at least that's what he had planned, but the moment he started to put them way, Benkei the Rat crawled out from his pajamas again and sat on the deck of cards. "What? You want to play by yourself?" The Rat squeaked away at the Padawan before turning its attention towards the cards, where it seemed like it was going to be playing pazzak itself.

With that, he headed on over towards Ko and Braze, raising an eyebrow at the mentioning of Cici's courier service. "Oh yeah, I think I saw something like that when I walked past Ko's room the other night. It's one of those weird drawn things, right? He had a whole bunch of posters of them. There was also one that was like Your Jedi Academia or something. Alongside some girl dressed up as a sailor. Sailor Shaddaa I Think?" Shan grinned in Ko's direction, patting the Kel Dor gently on the back to try and not make his pain any worse.

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Braze Braze Vemres Dav Vemres Dav

paladad_of_light_jedi_training_dojo_concept_art_room_with_sleep_50281e06-d050-44a7-aac4-c7af44315a6a.png

Tag: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Braze Braze | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Elami Iria Elami Iria

Z9U36lL.png
Hearing Cora’s emphasis on saying Kel-Dor did actually bring a hidden smile to his face. Getting the feeling she didn’t want to embarrass herself again with misidentifying him. But when she asked him what colors he wanted he thought out loud for a moment. “Oh um…” He didn’t really know what would look nice. Before now he’d never even thought of the idea of having his claws painted. “Green… but uh, like a minty green if you can Miss Cora.”

Then came another, Gwen, someone who he didn’t really know but has seen on occasion in passing. She requested runes. Was that possible, since a nail wasn’t a very big canvas to work with. Once more another individual approached along with a familiar mischievous little creature. Where there was Pip there was also Ryana and vice versa. He’d offer the Twi’lek girl a polite wave but one hand was being treated by Cora and the other was in a cast. Ko just watched as she inquired about what Cora was doing.

She seemed to use his hand and claws to help explain and demonstrate what everything was. Cora also seemed interested in the topic of music as well. Ko always found it kind of funny how the prim and proper noblewoman liked the kind of music that she did. Recalling how embarrassed she got over their brief interaction with the lead singer of Sithspit.

Like Sullustan lad in the room, Ko jumped at the sudden blast of music from the Tognath. However, Braze was quick to remedy the sudden rush of sound pollution. There was quite a bit happening now, and a lot more people here than Ko’d expect. Too much for Ko to really keep track of. But it was nice to see the shared interest all his fellow padawans had in wanting to hang out. Having sort of lost sight of just enjoying the company of his friends after Chaldea and his subsequent training under Jonyna.

He recalled seeing and hearing another Padawan he was unfamiliar with who wanted to know what was on the holoprojector. Looking over to the green girl he would try to answer her question. “I think it’s a documentary about a historic Jedi from way back in the day. But I have a feeling we might be switching it out for something more, gripping I guess.” He said, wanting to let the Mirialan girl feel a little more included with the group.

Shortly after saying that Braze began to mention how they were going to change the movie, the title they seemed to have in mind made Ko noticeable perk up with interest. Naming an animated movie he really enjoyed growing up. But then Braze called him out, claiming Ko was likely familiar with this kind of movie.

“Well um uh, I actually have no idea what you mean by that. But I’ve also heard it’s a really good movie. So yeah it’s probably a good movie to put on the holoprojector.” He said, acting as if he hasn’t already seen it hundreds of times. However, this fake ignorance didn’t last very long at all before Shan had to chime in as well with some observations of his own. Calling out some of the choice decorations he had in his dorm room. Suddenly Ko practically turned into a tomato, red with embarrassment similarly to how he observed Cora had when he first met her. “Wha, No! It’s- They’re just-” Ko stumbled over his own words trying to refute Shan’s claims about him having posters and merchandise of Atrisian Cartoons in his dorm. “Erg, they’re not weird Shan… They're really popular in Atrisia I'll have you know...” Ko finally muttered under his breath. Wishing now that he'd never come to this get together.

Mary Hilstar

M

Tags: Braze Braze | Open

As Mary waited for Loomi’s answer, she grew impatient, and her attention turned elsewhere.

Just in time for a group of unique personalities to enter the room.
First, a Padawan of a species Mary didn’t recognize casually walked in with an impressive number of pizza boxes both in his hands or floating in the air beside him, accompanied by a tiny rancor. Then, Mary nearly fell backwards onto her cushion as a man descended from the ceiling on a zipline blasting some of the loudest music she had ever heard. It was so unlike anything she had ever experienced on Borosk that Mary just paused and gaped in awe at the scene before her. On the estate and the streets of Alge, discipline had been everything. Protocols were to be followed without deviation, and any sort of horseplay was swiftly punished. Yet here, in the very heart of the Galactic Alliance, this type of event was treated as just another type of festivity.

A low chuckle emerged from Mary as she watched the scene before her, laughing at herself as she imagined how she could have ever thought of this as wrong.

"Also, maybe we could spice things up a bit. How about a casual game of truth or dare in the ring at the center? It could be fun, although I admit, it's a game that has the potential to get out of hand. Anyone can join or leave at any time. Is anyone interested in a, and let me stress the word friends, game of truth or dare?" he said, acknowledging the risk even as he suggested it.

“I’m in.” declared Mary.

Is anyone interested in a, and let me stress the word friends, game of truth or dare?" he said, acknowledging the risk even as he suggested it.

"Why not," Makko called out, but with an indifferent shrug aimed at Resh Resh . He wasn't in any way inebriated enough, but it would be good fun to see what the padawan pack called out as truth.

He padded over to enact turning the music down

"Boo!" went Makko. Not loud enough to be taken seriously - being the second person ejected from a party just wasn't cool - but that it would be heard.

"Hey, Resh, wanna grab us a couple of those pizzas?"

"Oh. Okay," Guess Eloise was wrong. Resh took the padawan's response quite literally, assuming that he was in fact not cool. Makko's thoughts on Eloise made the pureblood shrug, "I think she doesn't know how to make friends," He assessed, drawing on some of his own feelings. She lashed out because of it, whereas Resh was simply reserved. He mused on it a moment longer, forgetting that Makko had asked his name, "Uh— Resh. Like the letter…" He rubbed his neck.

One of the other padawans prompted the group with a game of 'truth or dare'. Resh looked to Makko's shrug and muttered, "What is that?" He'd never heard of it before. Truth or dare wasn't really a game that Sith cultists liked to play in their free time. But if it's what the other padawans were doing, he was cautiously interested in participating.

The music turned down, thankfully. On top of everything else happening, Resh had been ready to step out of the room to avoid the sensory overload. He rubbed his ear, when Makko spoke again. It seemed Resh was officially being dragged along for the evening. Pizza? He looked around until he saw the pies laying out on the table. There were several options, which only complicated things. What did Makko want? The pureblood grabbed a slice for himself, one covered in meat to sate his typically carnivorous appetite. Then he grabbed a second slice, one with only cheese on it, for Makko. Humans probably liked that, right?

Resh approached the older boy again, and offered him a plate, "Here..." Then he waited to see some kind of reaction.

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres - @Whoever else​

Objective: Watch films, make friends
Direct Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Braze Braze Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
Equipment: brand new pjamas, Echo stone, carved luck charm

Untitled868_20230905070246.png

"I don't know any runes, but…if you show me a picture, I could try? What friend is this for?"

My eyes widened and I blushed when asked what friend this was, suddenly realising this was people that knew her personally as a Jedi. "I... er...erm... oh, I don't have any pictures, but she made me this." I pulled the carved wooden charm that Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic has carved for me for Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania to have a look at the design. "I could probably try and doodle some of the designs I've seen too, but I'm not as familiar with them so it woild probably be nonsense." I grinned and looked at Cora in the eyes with a look that was one girl asking another girl not to interrogate her any further.

The Kel'dor was before me so i would have to wait anyway. I noticed that the older Jedi Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had stuck his head in to this honestly quite peculiar gathering and chastised the warring parties.

I also noticed that Braze Braze had recommended a game of truth or dare, that sounded quite fun, maybe a way to relax and get to know the padawans a little bit better. It was a dangerous game though, what could you dare a Jedi to do that they would be scared of, that was also not life threatening, little scared them. "I'm up for that game too, deal me in." I said, looking around at Braze as I prepared for Corazana to start working on my outstretched hands.

Culprit: pip
Wearing: pajamas
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Braze Braze Makko Vyres Makko Vyres @open

Pips foot thumbed against the ground as cora scratched behind his hear "he's been a pain in the lekku" ryana said jokingly as pip stuck his tongue out at ryana. Pip and ryana both watched ko get his nail painted "hello ko hopefully your feeling better than you look" she said sitting next to him. As pip stood there between her ko and cora he was being incredibly well behaved maybe because ryana was right there pip was began looking through. Cora's nail colors which caused ryana to keep a keen eye on him to make sure he wouldn't cause a giant mess with colors or worse run off with all the colors and destroy something as he held up a red color that matches ryanas red skin tone towards cora.

"Pip I don't think you can sit still long enough to get your nails painted" pip began chirping in response "don't back talk me young man you know I am right" ryana said with a chuckle causing pip to stick his tongue out. Again at ryana as he looked up at her as he sat the nail polish back down. Ryana could tell ko was getting frustrated she leaned in closely and gave him a quick peck on the cheek "I'm in for a game of truth or dare" she said raising her arm up.

“Green… but uh, like a minty green if you can Miss Cora.”
A blonde eyebrow arched as she selected a bottle of mint green polish without even consulting the contents of the case she'd brought, having memorized the location of each color. "You don't need to call me Miss, Ko. Just Cora. We are friends, after all."

"Hey Cora do you happen to have black?"

"Indeed I do." Cora paused while finishing her beautification of Ko's claws to retrieve a bottle of black nail varnish, waggling it at Braze with tantalizing movements. "Truth or dare sounds suitable." Though familiar with the concept, it was a game she hadn't played before. As long as she could continue her work during it, she would be content.

She sent a sharp glance, on instinct, in Makko's direction as he attempted to get a rise out of Braze.

"I... er...erm... oh, I don't have any pictures, but she made me this."

Cora peered closer to the hand-carved charm, noting the design. It seemed vaguely familiar, but Cora didn't know much about runes.

"Alright, I'll give it a shot." She asserted, capping the green polish once she'd finished Ko's claws. The blonde Padawan grabbed Gwen's chosen color and a fine-tipped brush. "Nothing bad will happen if I get this wrong, right?" Cora laughed softly while tracing the design onto the nail of Gwen's ring finger with a steady hand.

"…right?"

"don't back talk me young man you know I am right"

Cora giggled and shook her head. She was glad that Ryana and Pip seemed to be getting along so well, to the point where they communicated with ease. Even if Pip was the cause of several 'incidents' at the temple, he was good-natured. "Would you like me to paint your nails, Ryana?"

She glanced around the room as others voiced their preferences for the next activity.

"I've never played truth or dare before."

Last edited:

Mary Hilstar

M

Tags: Braze Braze | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari | truth or dare gang | Open

It seemed like a good amount of people were gathering to play truth or dare.

"I've never played truth or dare before."

Eager to make her presence known amongst the crowd of strangers, Mary spoke up.

“It’s pretty quick to learn.” responded Mary.

“One player asks the another player if they want a truth or a dare. If the other person says truth, then the questioner must ask the other person a question about themselves and they must answer truthfully no matter what the question is. Unless you don’t feel comfortable answering it.”

“If the other person says dare, then the questioner must challenge the other person to do something. Nothing dangerous, though.”

“Also, people can take turns being the questioner. That’s all.”

Mary now turned to face the others gathered nearby for the game and spoke up.

“If you all don’t mind, may I go first?”

paladad_of_light_jedi_training_dojo_concept_art_room_with_sleep_50281e06-d050-44a7-aac4-c7af44315a6a.png

Tags: OPEN (Playing Truth or Dare)

div-green.png

By the time someone replied to what we were watching the decision was made to make a change. That didn’t bother me in the least as Elami had pretty much figured out that it was some sort of historical holo and being an archivist’s learner Elami had watched more than enough holos of this nature to know she would prefer watching something that seemed less like work.

There seemed to be a lighthearted discussion about the newly chosen film and the familiarity that the Kel Dor who had spoken to Elami had with it. She rather liked animated holos. Though Elami wouldn’t admit it. The ones she watched actually were more intended for kids. The young Mirialan knew there were more mature ones out there, but when she was looking for something to watch on the holo it was more about escaping and she found the holos from her youth quite comforting.

That said some entertainment being of a more risk taking nature made itself known in the suggestion of truth or dare. It was not something that Elami had played before, but she knew of the game. Most of the Padawans present seemed to be interested in play. One of the blonde girls asked if she could go first. ”You wish to ask first? Or be asked? If you want to ask, you can ask me. I’ll be the first victim..” Elami stated with a smile to Mary Hilstar.

New_GA1.png

Outfit: Baggy White Pants, Towel around his neck
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | OPEN

2sYS5cK.png

The Mirialan was playing pazaak, Vemres preferred sabaac if he was true to himself, but a “friendly” game of pazaak was rarely if ever turned down by the Kiffar Padawan. The lack of excitement about the card game made Vemres think he might have a chance to win big, or as big as young Jedi would wager, but that thought ended quickly when the Mirialan’s attention turned from the cards to the discussion surrounding the holoprojector. When the rat showed itself and seemed interested in the cards Vemres chuckled, but doubted the rat would provide much of a challenge as an opponent, nor did he guess they would find the same wagers of value.

The discussion of holos that may or may not have been animated did not interest Vemres. The two competing musicians had the promise of something interesting, but that also was shut down before it got too out of hand. Vemres certainly understood the need to be careful not to upset the temple, but he would be sure the next time he saw one of the two “rockstars” that he would try to prod them into some sort of challenge of their musical genius. When it came down to it however it seemed that the suggestion of Truth or Dare was a hit with the padawans. Vemres was a reckless gambler, so that was as close to his game that he was likely to find in the current company so he slowly made his way to join the others.

”I’m in for Truth or Dare as well…” Vemres stated as the game appeared near its starting point. A blonde about his age asked to go first. Like the Mirialan girl, Vemres wasn’t sure which role the first was asking for. But Vemres looked with interest to Elami. A quick volunteer to be the one telling the truth or accepting the dare was a rarity. Though with Jedi he wasn’t sure how many juicy secrets or reckless dares would be made. Still he at least had found something interesting for the night.

"Pretty sure I saw some of the same posters in Ko's room—especially liked the one with the girl decked out in all pink," Braze said, a playful chuckle in his voice. He started arranging a bunch of pillows in a circle around the room. "Sitting in a circle will make the game flow better. Trust me on this one."

Settling down on one of the pillows at the edge of the circle he'd created, he looked around at the gathering of Padawans. "Before we jump into the deep end with 'Truth or Dare,' let's lay down some ground rules to keep things civil, shall we?

1. Players take turns being asked, 'Truth or Dare.'
2. When it's your turn, you can choose to either spill the truth or take on a dare.
3. Someone picks a question or a dare for you, and you either answer it or do it.
4. After your turn, you get to choose the next victim—I mean, player. But you can't pick the person who just grilled you.
5. No winners here; the game ends when we've all had our fill of embarrassment or fun.
6. Everyone gets a single 'Get Out of Awkwardness Free' card, also known as a 'Skip.'
7. No dares that could lead to injuries or collateral damage, got it?
8. Causing chaos beyond these walls is off-limits. We don't want the Masters on our case.

9. Keep it appropriate. I think we all know what that means, no need for a demonstration."

Satisfied with his explanation, Braze leaned back on his pillow. "Alright, since I've done enough talking, I'll let you two ladies kick things off. "

Mary Hilstar

M

Tags: Braze Braze | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Elami Iria Elami Iria | truth or dare gang | Open
You wish to ask first? Or be asked? If you want to ask, you can ask me. I’ll be the first victim..”

“I want to be asked first.” clarified Mary. “It’ll be far easier for people to publicly embarrass themselves if they see someone else publicly embarrass themselves first."

Mary would make her presence known, even if it meant spilling the details on her Imperial past or doing a crazy dare. She paused only to let the white-haired Padawan explain the rules of the game before she spoke up once more.

“Whoever wants to ask me, go ahead."

Last edited by a moderator:
Resh approached the older boy again, and offered him a plate, "Here..." Then he waited to see some kind of reaction.

Makko found it slightly bemusing that Resh was clearly waiting for a reaction. He took a large bite out of the pizza, almost regretting it for how hot the cheese was.

Unless you don’t feel comfortable answering it.”

Makko rolled his eyes at Resh, who was now fully adopted as sidekick for as long as it took him to escape.

Nothing dangerous, though.

Makko rolled his eyes harder.

Before we jump into the deep end with 'Truth or Dare,' let's lay down some ground rules to keep things civil, shall we?

Makko ceased rolling his eyes and tried to hide from everyone but Resh and carried out an impression of dying of boredom. Blaze hadn't actually destroyed any chance of fun accidentally breaking out, but he seemed to be trying. He glanced at Cora, diligently painting nails in a crowd she had assembled around herself.

It was good to see her in this environment again.

With a quick stop at the pizza station - to grab an entire box to lay down between himself and Resh so they could scoff without standing - he took a seat in the circle and waited to see what question Elami could weave through the obstacle course of rules.

Last edited:

Tags: Mary Hilstar | OPEN (Truth or Dare folks)

div-green.png

Elami smiled and giggled at Mary’s response. ”Yeah. That was my thought as well. I was willing to be the sacrificial lamb so to speak. But if you want to throw yourself on the lightsaber I guess I can do the asking. Truth or Dare?” she asked her fellow padawan, thinking of her question as she wasn’t really prepared.

”If you could be an animal, what would you be?” without knowing Mary well it was hard to know what kind of question would embarrass the young woman. So Elami just asked something quick and outlandish. Maybe Mary would say something funny and it would start the ball rolling.

”Show us your best lightsaber moves.” Elami has always been told she had talent with a blade. She’d taken up two as of her last combat mission, but since the fall of her first Master she hadn’t practiced much. She wondered if there was anything new to be seen.

Objective: Watch films, make friends
Direct Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Braze Braze Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
Equipment: brand new pjamas, Echo stone, carved luck charm

Untitled868_20230905070246.png

"Nothing bad will happen if I get this wrong, right?"

I giggled a little, "I suppose if the runes start to glow and my flesh starts peeling off you can stop right?" and grinned as I concentrated and manipulated the joints in my ring finger just a little to allow my skin to undulate and perhaps give Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania a little concern as she drew runes on my nails. "Ive never played truth or dare before, but then I've never had a sleep over in my pjamas in the Jedi Temple before." I chatted quietly to Cora as she worked her magic.

It looked like the truths and dares were beginning to be shared, I laughed when Elami Iria Elami Iria asked Mary Hilstar what kind of animal she might be, i supposed that had I not been a shape shifter that question would have taken me longer to thing about. "My favourite shape is shriek hawk, I love to fly" It wasnt my question but I made small talk with the blonde salon artist. I had heard rumours about this one whispered around the temple and from Zenie's friend from Denon, I wondered if anyone would dare ask Cora the big question about her ex-husband.

Mary Hilstar

M

Tags: Braze Braze | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari | truth or dare gang | Open
Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.” declared Mary.
”If you could be an animal, what would you be?”

“I think I would be a griffin.” replied Mary. “I too would love to fly, while also having the power to protect myself in the sky."
Deep down, the griffin’s main appeal to Mary was its freedom. With its mighty wings, the griffin was untouchable by any army or empire. Mary would have loved to be a griffin, to have one day simply spread her wings and left Borosk behind without a trace. Instead, shackled by her father’s draconian rule, she had barely made it off the planet alive. And her old circle-

It was best not to think of what had become of her old circle of friends.

In any case, this game was the prime opportunity to open herself up to her new friends. There would always be a place in her heart for her old circle, but she knew that she could not linger on the past forever. She had to move on, if for no other reason than to stick it to her father.

“My turn.” continued Mary. “This goes out to anyone who wants to answer: truth or dare?"

”What is one thing you want to change about yourself?” asked Mary. She was curious about what concerned her soon-to-be friends, and wanted to be there to help them if it was something she was capable of doing.

”I dare you to recite, without any help, every major planet in the Alliance.” asked Mary. Having joined the Alliance only months earlier as an Imperial refugee, Mary knew very little about the exact size and shape of the state she now served. It would help her to be more informed on the Alliance’s geography, especially with rumors spreading about a conflict against Mandalorians in the Outer Rim.

New_GA1.png

Outfit: Baggy White Pants, Towel around his neck
Tags: Mary Hilstar | Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru | OPEN

2sYS5cK.png

There was a bit of silence as it seemed no one else wanted to volunteer. Even the Mirialan girl who was willing to be first didn’t take up the second spot. Though by the rules since she offered the first option Elami Iria Elami Iria was not to be involved in this round. Vemres looked around the hall and gave a shrug. ”I’m a gambler, I'll take a shot…and of course as a gambler I’m going to choose a dare,” Vemres answered.

Shortly after he chose the dare, Mary gave the truth request as well since it was going out to everyone. Vemres was glad he had chosen the dare. His answer to the truth would have shocked the group of young Jedi. He was quite fond of himself, and the one thing he wished was that he wasn’t gifted enough to be sent here. It turned out not to be the worst thing in the galaxy, being a Jedi, but Vemres missed the trouble he got into at home.

”That’s easy: Coruscant, Corellia, Kiffu…” Vemres rattled off a few planets, though however proud he seemed at the list he was no star charter, nor a political enthusiast and he missed some obvious ones as well. ”Now that that’s done. My turn to pick on someone…” Vemres looked around the room and met eyes with everyone playing the game.

Vermes decided that Aliris Tremiru despite her youth seemed to have a bit of an edge to her aura. ”You,” he pointed not knowing anyone by name ”Truth or Dare?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom