Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public NJO - Pajama Party

Obye Rawn

O
Clothing/Pajamas: The poncho stays on. Even for pajama parties. Respect the poncho.
LOCATION: A training room inside the Jedi Temple. So many pillows.
OBJECTIVE: Find Braze, my main man. Also, don't fall asleep on the soft pillows.
TAGS: Braze Braze || Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania || @Everyonebecausetherearetoomanyofyouforcryingoutloud​

The door slid open. Immediately, a pygmy rancor trotted straight through the entrance. It gave a guttural roar as its entrance before wandering around and beginning to sniff the interior of the training room as well as a few people inside. Bigby the Pygmy Rancor. Hear him and tremble before his awesome might while standing at an intimidating three feet, more or less. Bigby pounded his chest obviously establishing dominance over these padawans as his introduction before grunting and sniffing whoever else he could see.

Not long after, a hovering droid wandered into the room. Evo the mobile speaker droid. It floated to-and-fro in a lackadaisy as it began playing the beginnings of party music. A simple beat that grew in its crescendo before a voice broke through. Obye's voice.

Carrying two bags containing stacks of pizzas, Obye mimed kicking down the door with one foot before raising the pizza bags into the air like trophies. Two more stacks of pizza floating behind him. The Force could work in mysterious ways . . . such as helping with basic chores. The droid began to speak and carrying Obye's voice over the music it produced.

Tossing the pizza onto a nearby table, Obye threw up a pair of devil horns with his hands. Rock and roll forever for this Tognath padawan. Every step carrying a bounce to it, almost uncannily so to the beat of the music.

"What's up, paddie wagons? We going to get real crazy up in here!" Obye chuckled as he raised his hands up, showing off those devil horns proudly, "Now, where's my big steppa Braze? This was the little man's whole idea."

Looking around left and right, Obye tilted his head a little in confusion. No Braze. Odd. The snowflake-haired shortie should have been at the center of all of this.

"Is he trying to do a duck and dive on me? Cheeky bugger. I won't fall for ya' pranks this time, ya' rat!" Obye called out, laughing a little.

Nothing. That was . . . not at all concerning. Totally. His eyes glanced briefly at Cora. A few bottles of nail polish and who knows what else she had stored away. That princess could maybe have the whole treasury in her little bags.

"Save a colour for me, yah? " Obye nodded in her direction before backing away.

"Everyone tumble down the sinks! Warm those tongues up real nice! We got karaoke, truth or dare, and some dancing later this evening! Be back in a minute to find my main man!"

Turning around from the group, Obye walked away and the droid followed as the music grew softer and softer following him.

It did not take a genius to find where Braze had gone. Even less of a genius to sense any sort of emotional turmoil his fellow padawans may have been suffering. The music cut off from the droid and Obye slowly opened the door.

"Yo, main man, what's got you down?" Obye's voice reverberated through the droid's, "Did that schutta-spawn gypsy kiss all over ya'??"

Obye took a few more steps forward before tapping Braze's arm with the back of his clawed hand. It was time like these that the Tognath wish he was human or could at least smile in encouragement without this respirator in the way. Guess he'd have to make up for it with his usual loud and proud personality.

"I heard a little. Want me to half inch some booze to help take the edge off?" Obye chuckled and shook Braze's shoulders a little, excitement pouring through every shake and hopefully would seep through into Braze.

Everyone deserved to enjoy the party. Any naysayers could kiss Obye's boot.

• Big Steppa - the real OG, the one who gets shit done, and does it adequately
  • Duck and dive - hide
  • Tumble down the sinks - drink
  • Gypsy-kiss - piss
  • half inch - steal
  • Main man - best friend, the one you look up to

Last edited by a moderator:

paladad_of_light_jedi_training_dojo_concept_art_room_with_sleep_50281e06-d050-44a7-aac4-c7af44315a6a.png

Tags: OPEN (specifically movie watchers)

div-green.png

”Yes R3. The invite was addressed to me,” Elami growled at her astromech droid. ”Just because my messages end up in your database doesn’t mean I need you to relay all the messages.” The droid gave a sharp chirp in response. [color=BAB86C]”Yes it means that I knew about the party and that I didn’t intend to go. I mean the last time I went to a party because Master Millia said that it was a good way to put myself out there it didn’t result in much at all.”[/color]

To this response R3-0B gave more of a concerned warble. Elami looked down at her droid and patted his head as they walked. The padwan didn’t even notice that the droid was taking her off course straight towards the party she had been invited to. ”Yes. Master is quite smart. And she’s probably right that I need to be more social. But she’s not here to help out when things go wrong. She’s off with Master Mi’la looking for the downfall of the Infinite Empire.”

The droid spoke again and Elami shook her head. ”Doesn’t matter if I was happier when Draven was around. Neither of us were in a place for something serious. And I’m still not. So don’t think I’m going to some Paddie sleepover to hook up and brighten up your day.”

The droid twirled in place to a stop just outside of the training hall where the party was set to take place. ”You suck R3…fine…I’ll go hang out with the other Padawans and you can go work on the homework assignment that Master gave me.” The droid beeped happily and was off on its way. Elami shook her head. She should have programmed it to stay out of her affairs. But R3 was actually the closest thing she had to a friend.

Before she could even enter the party Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn rushed by on her way out. ”Hmm…Hope that isn’t a tell for what kinda party this is,” Elami shrugged to herself and then made her way into the training hall. She looked around, most people seemed to be gathered around the holoprojector for movies. Master Raene was present to lead the meditation part that was promised in the invite, and two male padawans were off where the games were set up.

Elami gave a sigh and decided if she was going to try to socialize, like her Master had advised, the best place to start was where the most people were. So she made her way to the group of movie watchers and gave her best smile. ”Hi. I’m Elami. What’re we watching?”

A man can change his stars
So much had happened within a very short time. Tirin spoke up to the rest of the Jedi who were paying attention to this spectacle, Even as one of the younger padawans came over to me and asked to speak, I just stood there. Really unable to do much as I could easily feel the presence of Kahlil Noble. It was obvious. This Padawan party became loud enough to attract attention. Braze even leaving the party that he was hosting. I knew for a fact that Braze needed space for the moment. A time to think. However...

I had caused that.

I had jumped in too eagerly, to quickly. Expecting my words to solve the problem by shoving my way in vocally. Closing my eyes, I just shook my head. Answering the padawan without changing or looking at him.

"Not much to say now. Just.... go and enjoy the rest of the party if you can."

I didn't wait for him. Just walking out of the room to see two Padawans, with Kahlil standing there. While a new padawan walked in and started trying to liven the party up, before leaving to go after braze. I didn't pay any attention to him. Instead, I turned to the Jedi Master.

"Do you mind if I were to speak with you?"

Looking to the other Padawans, I then added one final word to it.

"Privately?"

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Braze Braze Obye Rawn Resh Resh Janos Sovv Janos Sovv Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

wb1.png
TAGS:
Obye Rawn
alexboarder.png

Braze looked up as his friend, whom he had enlisted to help with the evening, approached. His face and hair were a bit damp; he'd just splashed himself with cold sink water in an attempt to refresh his mood. He took a slow, deep breath, exhaling as if trying to blow away his worries.

"Yeah, you can't win 'em all, right?" Braze said with a resigned shrug. "I should've known better than to expect anything different from them." He used a paper towel to pat his face dry.

His eyes met his friend's, and Braze's expression shifted into a grateful smile. "I'm really glad you're here, though. Thank you. Your energy is just what this gathering needs."

Grinning, he added, "You know what they say—no plan survives first contact, right?" The infectious optimism of his friend had him feeling more like himself.

He paused, considering the faces in the other room. "There are some folks out there I haven't really interacted with before. Wasn't sure how to break the ice, and I might've tripped over my own feet trying to start things off. But hey, maybe a round of truth or dare might loosen things up a bit." With that, he seemed to regain his confidence, hopeful for the chance to turn the evening around.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

A dream crushed. Shan Pavond Shan Pavond had taken his fragile hopes, and violently yeeted them off the balcony.

Letting out a sigh, he had taken up Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania on her offer to paint his nails, though his 'nails' were more claws. Cathar didn't exactly have nails, and Nir was more than secure in his own masculinity. "So, you guys ever been to a rock show? I got a gig next week, could get your guys tickets."

Obye Rawn

O
Pajamas: The poncho stays on. Even for pajama parties. Respect the poncho.
OBJECTIVE: Be a good friend.
TAGS: Braze Braze || @EveryonebecauseIamtoosleepytotageveryone​

Obye slowly released his hold on Braze's shoulders before leaning against the sinks. Arms crossed, Obye watched as Braze slowly settled into his own self. If the Tognath could grin back, he would. Instead, he had to settle on a simple thumbs up. The small Evo did a little floating flip in the air in joy before floating dandily, same as always.

"Don't mention it, mate," Obye waved off Braze's thanks before giving a quick fist bump to his friend's shoulder. Any party worth partying would receive only the best from Obye. Including whatever infectious energy Obye had been gifted with from birth. Braze's party was worth it. The fellow padawan had put a lot of work into it.

Be a shame not to help out and keep everything going smooth.

Throwing his arm around Braze's shoulders, Obye ruffled the smaller padawan's snow white hair. "Damn skippy, Braze! Glad to have ya' back!"

Who needed a plan on a night like tonight, right?

Obye's clawed hand would keep messing with Braze's hair until the smaller padawan chose to fend off the Tognath's attack on his hair's dignity. A small laugh escaped from Obye's chest

"Truth or dare, eh? Feeling confident, are we? I warn ya' that I'm rather good at it. Although, I'll keep the more scandalous dares off the table for now," Obye peered out the familiar and unfamiliar faces alongside with Braze before leaning in closer to Braze, whispering in an almost conspiratorial manner. "That and the booze. Gotta keep this clean for the chaperones, yah? Wouldn't want them crawling up your exhaust pipe. Now let's go!"

Patting Braze on the back, Obye motioned for the two of them to get out of there and back into the party. Upon return, Obye beat on his chest a few times before making and peace sign before pumping his fist in the air several times.

"We're back! Name's Obye Rawn! This is my main man Braze! Here to make sure you all have a good time! What. Is. Up!"

Pumping his fists in the air, Obye tapped a small button on his mobile droid before it began to sync up with the sound system in the training hall. The steady beat of Sithspit's latest album on shuffle began to play throughout the room. The rising crescendo of ecstatic music sending a solid explosion of energy to groove within everyone's bones.

Every party needed a solid playlist.

Emotions that didn't belong to him left Janos feeling very confused. Had he just ruined the party? After standing up for him the human boy with white hair fled somewhere for privacy. Fortunately, most of the other padawans still seemed to be having a good time.

"Not much to say now. Just.... go and enjoy the rest of the party if you can."

"Okay," the sullustan mumbled softly, "Is your sphere a puzzle..."

Janos trailed off when the older human followed his new rival who hated documentaries leaving a forlorn little alien alone. He shuffled nervously over to those painting nails and watching holovid of some Jedi even smaller than him named Yaddle. Mustering up the courage to speak again, Janos opened his mouth only to be drowned out by some kind of loud gonkrock or wreckpunk music.

"We're back! Name's Obye Rawn! This is my main man Braze! Here to make sure you all have a good time! What. Is. Up!"

Noise assaulted the padawan's large ears. Having evolved underground in caves and tunnels sullustans relied on excellent hearing to maintain their innate sense of direction. Sensing distress, his charhound companion formed embers in their maw searching for a threat.

"IT'S VERY LOUD!" Janos clutched his lobes.

Last edited:

New_GA1.png

Outfit: Baggy White Pants, Towel around his neck
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | OPEN

2sYS5cK.png

Vemres had received the invite to attend the sleepover, but he was not sure that it was really his thing. Then again was anything that happened in the Jedi Temple “his thing”? He did however see that games were included on the agenda. True the whole thing seemed like it was intended to be on a level that all padawan could participate in all activities, meaning that the games might be a little more juvenile than Vemres was used to, but he was sure that he could turn them competitive and find something worth wagering on.

The young Kiffar wiped the sweat off his brow as he moved from the smaller training room that he completed his end of day workout in, to the large training hall that was to be the setting for the sleepover. Vemres had kept mostly to himself since he was promoted to Padawan. He was here to learn discipline and honor, two things that he wasn’t too excited about gaining. He liked being reckless and a bit selfish. Raised voices were heard as he neared his destination. A white-haired Padawan rushed by, he looked a bit upset. Not the look that Vemres had any desire to inquire further upon as he watched the young man enter the nearby restroom. Shortly after that a purple-haired girl left the party as well. She was kinda cute and Vemres almost forgot about the party and followed her.

Before he could even say anything however two older Jedi stepped out into the hallway, a green droid wheeled by, and the white-haired padawan returned to the party with a Tognath partner. ”Force. There seems to be more action in the hall than in the party…” At least that was Vemres’ assumption. With a shrug of his shoulders he decided that he would hop into the party and see what was going on. Most people were gathered around the holoprojector watching something that fit in the “for all ages” category if Vemres was going to make a guess. Worse it might have even been educational. There were a few girls that made that option more appealing than Vemres expected, but ultimately the finger painting made the young Kiffar return to his original plan. He noticed a Mirialan playing with cards, Vemres walked over there and sat down next to the other Padawan and smiled. ”Whatcha playing? I always enjoy a good card game.”

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Braze Braze Ryana mina Ryana mina Nir Si Nir Si Obye Rawn Makko Vyres Makko Vyres @all of the everyone

Cora took Ko's hands into her own, working a file at the edge of one claw to even out the length.

"I've never painted a Kel-dor's nails before." She remarked, making it a point to recognize that she remember what his species was called. "Which color would you like, Ko?"

From the corner of her eye, she glanced to Makko - then squinted as Eloise spoke to him before leaving the party. Things hasn't been as easy as they'd used to be since she'd returned to the Order.

A bright smile replaced her momentary sour expression as Gwen approached. She leaned over to inspect the girl's nails, a bit rough but something she could certainly work with.

"I don't know any runes, but…if you show me a picture, I could try? What friend is this for?"

An eyebrow lifted at the request. Cora only knew one other person their age who used runes.

A gentle paw at her leg had Cora's head turning, mild surprise melting into warm appreciation upon seeing Pip and Ryana.

"Hello there, Pip. Staying out of trouble, are we?" She gave the racyon a scratch behind the ears before returning to Ko's claws, reaching for the polish he'd selected and giving the bottle a shake to mix its contents. "This is nail varnish." Cora explained to the Twi'lek. "Women - and some men - use it to decorate their nails. It's more common in some cultures than in others. I have plenty of colors here - anyone is free to use them."

As if to demonstrate, she held Ko's hand steady and applied a strip of color along one claw with the tiny brush.

A lot was going on. Eloise had gotten in trouble, Braze had stepped out to collect himself, and a newcomer burst through with infectious party energy. Cora offered a gracious nod of her head to his request.

She smiled at the cathar as he approached, eyes drifting down to his claws before perking up suddenly at the mention of a rock show.

"Will it be loud?" She asked. Cora liked two types of music; classical and loud, angry noise.

As if on cue, poor Janos made his dissent known. Fortunately their host had returned, seemingly in better spirits.

Just then a zipline shot to the wall where the paddies were conversing and having a good time. A young man stood on the railing of the top floor electric in guitar hand and began to play. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Ceth shouted. "YOU ARE A WITNESS TO THE FIRST EVER JEDI ROCKSTAR: CETH LINTOM!"
hbk-shawn-michaels.gif

And with that, Ceth jumped off the railing using the zipline to gently descend into the crowd playing continuing to play his guitar. As soon as he landed, Ceth began to ramp up his guitar riffs subtly weaving in the Force into increase the sound of his guitar. He began to bob his head back and forth as he continued to play. "WE ARE PADDIES FOR LIFE!" Ceth shouted getting on his knee while continuing to play. "AND WE WILL KICK THE ASS OUT OF ANYONE WHO STANDS IN OUR WAY!"

Resh watched Eloise leave, and quickly stepped aside as if to distance himself from the teenage angst that permeated the party (and any party conducted by a group like this). He turned his attention cautiously towards the boy that Eloise had mentioned. Someone a little older than him, with visible tattoos. A bit intimidating as far as padawans go, but Resh was here to try and meet more of his peers after all. Perhaps a fellow "outsider" or sorts would be the best place to start.

The pureblood stepped a mite closer, and spoke after an awkward pause, "…Hi." He nodded cordially, turning away for a moment to sigh at his own lack of effort. He turned back, then flinched when the loud music came on. Just lovely. Resh studied Makko, and asked, "So, are you... 'cool'?" Eloise had claimed he was. Whether or not she was actually the expert on 'cool' remained to be seen.

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres - Open​

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

"Oh yeah, loud is my way of lif-"

Nir had to pause as a rival made himself known.

Nir simply sat up as the new 'rock star jedi' made himself known, raising a furry eyebrow.

"First? I don't think so." Nir raised a hand, a guitar appearing in his hand with a flash of light. "Get in line bud, behind your drummer, if you got one."

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Ceth Lintom Ceth Lintom

"I'll get my nails painted if I want to," Makko muttered to himself when Eloise was gone and out of earshot. He was half tempted to get the bottle of smart nail polish he had somewhere in his room. The kind that could be signalled to change colours and patterns.

It was difficult to be interesting when someone else had already left the party in a cloud of drama. It wasn't the kind of party where a tinkle of broken glass signified the start of a brawl, but it had it's own kind of tension.

The music started, which was more interesting than the film playing. Heavy electronic music was more his speed, but he knew Cora loved this kind of band. He nodded his head to the beat.

"…Hi." He nodded cordially, turning away for a moment to sigh at his own lack of effort. He turned back, then flinched when the loud music came on. Just lovely. Resh studied Makko, and asked, "So, are you... 'cool'?"

"No, I'm Makko," he replied. He leaned back a little and offered a subtle wink. You couldn't be cool by just telling everyone you were.

"I think she was just trying to wind people up on her way out. What's ya name?"

Kahlil pulled to the side. One so that I could speak to him alone. I am sure he didn't want to be here as much as he may would have liked, but I really only had one question about the situation at hand. Kind of childish to ask this as well.

"I was never able to ask this of you before, but why were you so accepting of me coming back to the order? Knowing full well that I may just go on my own again? You and Jasper almost accepted me without consequence. And its kept me up trying to understand why."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

It may have seemed like a stupid question. It may be about something that had me questioning myself. However, Kahlil and I only knew each other by the limited in face interactions we had. I had many doubt me, and second guess me. Or just seem to push me to the side because of being young at the time, and being head strong about war. I admit, I made poor decisions, I made mistakes, but I will always stand by them. Never regretting my decisions. I knew them to be right, and just.

Being given a second chance, even if I felt I was not in the "wrong" by any sense of the word, was still something that I valued. I tried to give everyone else second chances, giving them time to think about their actions. But never seemed to get that in return. So it confused me.

"Thank you, I just... Its heartening to know that someone else feels and understands that."

After speaking those words, I brightened a little. Bowing my head lightly towards him.

"I don't want to hold you any longer from your duties."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil watched in a rather passive expression. The simple smile had returned, calm and relaxed. There was still a lot to learn about who Kaleleon was, but he didn't feel the man was any less a Jedi than the day he left.

"Just some paperwork. Go, have fun. They're kids, sure, but they're pretty unique. Who knows, one of them might end up your Padawan when you finish retacking your trials."

Kaleleon Kaleleon

I chuckled lightly at Master Noble's duties of just doing paperwork. Nodding my head to him essentially releasing me from his presence by saying to go have fun with the other padawans, I knew at the same time, that he was going to be judging this as well as any other missions I had to determine my re-knighting. Even more so being assigned a Padawan at some point. To prove that I could become a Master within the Order.

"Be careful of the paperwork Master Noble. Its known for the nasty papercuts."

A wink as I raised a hand to wave.

"I will keep that in mind."

Turning from the man, I walked my way back into the room. Sighing deeply as the padawans were all having their own fun. Just wanting to find something to do that was going to help me destress.

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Obye Rawn Janos Sovv Janos Sovv Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania @anyone interested in tod

Braze's face tightened in a wince, noting her discomfort with the music volume. "Ah, I hadn't considered the sound sensitivity. My apologies." Braze said to Janos.

"Maybe we can dial the music down a bit, make it more like ambient background noise. We could place it near the games section, which is on the opposite side of the room from our holovid setup. That way, it shouldn't interfere too much," he suggested softly, making a mental note to remember his sensitivities for future events. "And that's also where the food is," he added speaking mainly to Obye, cursing himself for forgetting his Galactic biology lessons.

Pondering the holovid options, he grinned. "How about we switch to something a little more engaging, like an animated film? Have you heard of 'Cici's Courier Service'? It's a coming-of-age story about a young Dathomirian witch girl who mov es to Cornelia. Sound good? Is that an okay option Ko? I haven't seen that ine before and i know you probablyhave. "

His eyes scanned the room, which was filling up nicely. "Also, maybe we could spice things up a bit. How about a casual game of truth or dare in the ring at the center? It could be fun, although I admit, it's a game that has the potential to get out of hand. Anyone can join or leave at any time. Is anyone interested in a, and let me stress the word friends, game of truth or dare?" he said, acknowledging the risk even as he suggested it.

He padded over to enact turning the music down and settling it near the games section. He offered a curious look to the polishes that Cora had set out. "Hey Cora do you happen to have black?" He asked conisdering it might be fun to switch things up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom