Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Alignments

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
TrueNeutral.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
My character started out True Neutral, then became Chaotic Neutral (Horde), then Chaotic Good (Mandalorians), then Neutral Good (Jedi), and finally ended up back in True Neutral borderline Chaotic.

I haven't told people yet but I'm giving her a hard reboot. According to Alignment tests, the new her will be through and through Neutral Good.

It's always so hard for me to put my characters down on a chart like this. On one hand Torvas is bound by codes of honor, but on the other he often acts based on animal instincts more than anything else so I'm going to place him at True Neutral on the scale. He cares a ton about justice, but he has a tendency to let his claws and fangs get the better of him.

Yeah [member="Alcastor G1"] I'd have to say that Verify is a Chaotic Good as well, considering that they sort of have the same goals to some degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom