Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Alignments

[member="Cross Ikon"]
And Nomad are more
chaotic_neutral_jack_sparrow_by_4thehorde-d37w90b.jpg

Juniper is for sure CN right now. I say that and not CG because she isn't above screwing people over for things. Other than that she's pretty good, just out for herself only.

[member="Darth Vitium"]
And the rest of us call you a necessary, and nutritional, part of our daily lives.
Some of us 'normal folk' would just say 'Vitamin'.
Do Sith know that word? Or do you use big, fancy words to make yourselves seem more important?
Just in case, say it with me: "Vi-ta-min."
Good, I think you got it. Now go back to killing puppies.
Note: This is, of course, a joking 'ic' post. No offense is intended.

In the Darkness there is Truth
Light side Kaelin needs to appear in the netherworld, [member="Valiens Nantaris"]!

All of my characters seem to end up in the Neutral or Evil spectrum. Siobhan started as Chaotic Good when she was a Jedi (well, a Jedi in name only), but is Chaotic Neutral.

Moira and Callisto are Lawful Evil because droid. Naamah is Chaotic Evil and Kaida is Lawful Neutral since she's the direct antithesis to Sio (as in being a terribly uptight, laconic soldier and not a pompous, decadent aristo who could not care less about the law if it gets in her way).

Marona Rayheart

"I'll take these broken wings and learn to fly"
Welllll if not a typically bad person I best play a chaotic good or chaotic neutral type

I just happen to have more muse for this little echani than such evil or power hungry this time, and even she's not necererly a good guy in all the sense.

Juwiela is either neutral good or lawful good, but considering the standing of the Rebel Alliance I'd have to say neutral good.

Kadrak is easily chaotic good.

Keira is most likely chaotic neutral, because even though she is a Dark Jedi, she's not so much really evil.

Jalek is again chaotic neutral, since he really couldn't care less most times.

Kerrick is probably chaotic good, but none of them fit completely.

And last but not least, Sayl is chaotic neutral.

All in all it's more fun for me to play chaotic neutral characters, since they have little regard for anything other than what immediately concerns them, which is a trait I always seem to find in most of my characters, one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom