Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Alignments

[member="Trixter"]
I am and always have been either a Neutral-Evil or Lawful Evil character when evil, or Neutral Good when good. Silara / Darth Vitium is Neutral Evil.

I've found myself playing neutral characters more often than extreme ones. Aowmli, my elven knight, was LN. Shriastae, my renegade archaeologist, was NG. So on, and so on. I don't really have a "favorite," but I gravitate towards the middle of the spectrum.

Fabula is currently true neutral, hovering at the edges of both lawful and good. Due to the Netherworld event, this is almost certainly about to change quite drastically.

There's still nothing lawful about Kaine *grumbles*

Asha was Chaotic Good, sometimes she went against the Code but it was always for a good cause.

Kära was Neutral Evil, enough said :L

Adiara... will claim to be nothing, but he's probably Chaotic Neutral

Maelasi is currently True Neutral, however long that will last

Little Kobe is nothing yet, too young to decide.

I don't care about my character's alignment...her actions speak volumes and let those decide how they wish to perceive her. We do what we do...and as the old cliche goes...."And let the chips fall where they lay."

I have or have had characters of all alignments.

My favourite for fun factor is Chaotic Neutral, as typified by Kalinai Soluza, my pirate Queen.

The ones I have strongest sympathy for is Neutral Good, an alignment my Jedi Master Phylis Alince has.

On the evil side I’ve had some of each, though Chaotic Evil is certainly rather enjoyable when I played Kaelin until she lost her head (literally) to [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].
Lawful Evil though is also interesting to play, as my Sith Lord Darth Shadow typifies.

There are two I have difficulty writing to; True Neutral and Lawful Neutral.

Maelasi Eramar said:
There's still nothing lawful about Kaine *grumbles*
Au contraire, mon ami!

"A Lawful Evil character is an evil character who either tries to impose or uphold a lawful system on others without regard for their wishes, and/or adheres to a particular code. They believe in order, but mostly because they believe it is the best way of realising their evil wishes. They will obey the letter of the law, but not the spirit, and are usually very careful about giving their word.

Type 1 is those who believe in civic order, and are the villains who believe either in keeping order and control at all costs, or that it's much easier to become ruler of the world by exploiting the existing system than by tearing it down and starting anew. Maybe they like to rule with an iron fist, or publicly playing by rules gives them enough Good Publicity to get away with their evil schemes. If the villain is supreme ruler of their realm, then they are probably either Lawful Evil or The Caligula. This is the canonical alignment of devils in Dungeons & Dragons. Lawful Evil can be the most dangerous alignment because it represents intentional, methodical and frequently successful evil. More than likely megalomaniacal sorts out to "restore/maintain order" by — you guessed it — Taking Over The World."

street-fighter-games-gif-bison-1068293.gif

[member="Maelasi Eramar"]

Favorite to write? CHAOTIC EVIL. I just love bad guys. Especially the ones who are bad to just be bad. What do I write the most? Generally Chaotic Goods and Neutral Evils. However a lot of my characters seem to strike a balance between GOOD and EVIL. Of course, most 3-dimensional characters do. Rare are they who hold only light- or only darkness- in their hearts. And those who do shall not dare call themselves humans.

I consider Nyx here to be Chaotic Good. She hates a lot of things (and people), doesn't follow the rules, and can let her emotions get the better of her. However she generally tries to do the right thing, cares a lot for her (few) friends, and goes out of her way to keep youngsters and innocent people out of harm's way.

For the most part. She does, at times, lean a little towards Chaotic Neutral.

Ellya might be True Neutral. Or Lawful? Or Chaotic? I don't know yet, but she has to be neutral.

Jhoren is Neutral Evil.

Veega is Neutral Good.

Valera will be Chaotic Good.

Ava is probably Chaotic Neutral.

Hugh is Lawful Neutral.

Nam is Chaotic Evil.

Aliannah is Lawful Good.

Navo will be Neutral Good.

Rylan is Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil. Not too sure yet,

Ooh, Maria is Neutral Good, though has been turning more to the Lawful side.

Malificete is Lawful Evil.

Theo is a little Squirrel (don't ask).

Megàn is Lawful Neutral.

And since I'm never going to RP with Arbaal, I won't mention him anymore.

But my favourite ones to play are all Lawful ones, maybe because of my real life opinions and way of thinking? All Good alignments are really cool, too, because I just can't write an evil character for too long without being drained out of muse and then having to come back to good ones. :p But my true favourite is Lawful Good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom