Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night of a Thousand Secrets (Masquerade Ball) - PM for invite

The Night of a Thousand Secrets, sponsored by Wookiee Leaks
(aka Rebel Alliance Recruitment)
Location: Dilbert Cotton's Private Mansion on the planet of Dilbana
Eugene Leopold, slicer and founder/owner of Wookiee Leaks would be introduced to The Rebel Alliance in the most fitting way he knew.
He was going to throw a gigantic, elaborate party for himself... I mean for them, yes definitely for them, he thought. Furthermore Eugene felt it would be a nice flaming "kark you" to the Red Ravens to hold the masquerade ball directly in the middle of Raven territory. Eugene knew how to stir up trouble - in fact he was running from it on most days - so this psychological gesture to the Ravens would show that blue-skinned muppet and his vile band of misfits that the Rebel Alliance wasn't afraid of them. And why shouldn't they be? The Rebel Alliance stood for freedom around the galaxy which is exactly why Eugene had started Wookiee Leaks - to expose government secrets, embarrass bureaucrats and let humans and aliens alike be the ultimate judge of their own fates by allowing them access to classified information and shadowy plans. And sometimes he just liked reading about gossip and scandal, but who doesn't?
It took a heroic effort but Eugene finally transformed his friend Dilbert Cotton's mansion into a party palace. First of all, he had to get rid of all of the pet birds his enigmatic friend had. He opened all of their cages and freed them without telling Dilbert. Then he brought in a Dilbana cleaning crew to organize and disinfect the mansion. He also had to destroy Dilbert's shrine to the Red Ravens and he set fire to Dilbert's private collection of [member="Keira Ticon"] memorabilia. Dilbert could only be proud of this initiative to de-clutter his life!
Finally he needed to do something about the wild and dangerous grounds around the estate. He ordered his teams to drain the swamp, ship out the Swamp Sharks and Marsh Wyrms to a rescue habitat, re-landscape the front yard, and install an elaborate hedge maze in the backyard. Dilbert couldn't be mad; Eugene was helping the Dilbana economy after all by employing all of these contractors.
Location One: Hedge Maze
pisani.jpg
Location Two: Mansion Interior
2n4IDYvl.jpg
Location Three: Secret Room
Finally in addition to dancing, drinks, food and a costume contest the Masquerade Ball would feature a Secret Room which would be manned by Eugene himself. In a private setting guests would tell Leopold a secret - could be political or it could be personal and he would publish it to Wookiee Leaks for the entire galaxy to read.
xxpYiSll.png
Eugene went upstairs to get dressed in his costume, but in the meantime guests who arrived would be ushered in by one of three male attendants dressed in black tie and masks:
W2YEu2Il.jpg
Guests: [member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="Silara"] [member="Tuesday Blues"] [member="Octavia Dominia"] [member="Corruck Kazen"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud "][member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Pyxis Salm"] [member="Aleksandyr Gaillard"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Mallory Pryde"] [member="Drapeam Nyx"]
(PM for invite. No fighting)

Solan stood alone in the maze and waited there for someone who had contacted him the day before knowing of his affiliation to the Rebel alliance and what hes done in opposition of certain elements. And to assure no one could listen or spy on them he had both audio and visual jammers on him, leaving anything to be overheard would mean you would have to get right on top of them which at that point would make the chance of overhearing something without the two knowing impossible. So he waited and stared at the sky as he stood alone in the maze, his signature unhindered so she could find him.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Yuroic crawled back into his hideout and landed on his feet, he peered down and saw that there was a letter slid underneath his door, he picked it up curious that someone had somehow found out where his hideout was. This was what he found to be most disconcerting as he read the letter. He somehow formed a grin as he read it, even though he feared his hideout was now compromised and he needed to relocate if he was to remain safe from enemy eyes. He tucked the letter up one sleeve and decided to hunt for a costume and a mask for this party. He also needed to find a way to transport himself to this planet.

Day of the Party.

Having dressed himself in his costume which he could swear was for living on Hoth the number of layers and warmth it provided, he picked up his mask in one hand and left for a transporter that was going to the planet of his desire luckily. He arrived at the port and used his stealth to sneak aboard. Lucky he was able to do so even though his costume created a ridiculous amount of noise as he moved. He found a small, cramped area in the storage area of the transporter and curled up in a ball preparing himself for the long journey.

When he finally heard the transporter land on solid ground once more, after a few hours in hyperspace, Yuroic slid out of the storage area and ran to the large mansion he was told the party was being held. When he arrived he noticed that the mansion was beautifully decorated and he almost felt very out of place in his now seemingly ridiculous attire as he moved closer and closer to the building. He quickly placed his mask on before he forgot and waved to several other guests that were arriving to the party.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Wandering through the maze, wearing a deep green dress and a concealing masquerade mask over her features that only revealed her Mask-altered blue eyes, Taeli made her way to where a very familiar presence waited. Normally, she wouldn't associate with the people here, but she had a job that needed doing and she knew this particular person would not mind helping with it. He got what he wanted and she got what she wanted.

"Solan Charr, we really must stop meeting in these situations," she said, coming over and sitting on a nearby bench, making sure her mask stayed in place. "But I must say, thank you for meeting me on such . . . short notice."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Solan's eyes turned to stare at the woman and taking no chances he didn't say her name but rather gave her instead a codename that if she thought on it would probably earn him a slap upside the head or across the face. "Ah, Hello my dear Fallen Diathim. How might i be of service to you that you would get personal contact information... there must be something important for you to speak. And from this point call me Shade." He came to sit on the bench as well and waited for her to speak as he kept his mind wide and focused on the areas around him.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Her eyes narrowed at the codename he gave her . . . but she resisted the urge to smack him across the face. That would do nothing to help why she came here.

"It came to my attention you were preparing some raids on a certain . . . region of space. I'd like to help you in those endeavors . . . provided i suggest a few targets for you. You'd be paid handsomely, I get . . . justice, everyone wins."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"And how did you hear that if i should ask you my dear?" He smiled as he waited for her to speak, knowing she was resisting the urge to slap him for the words and even going as far to say to her at this point. "Oh, and what is it that has made you so open to confronting me here and now if i might ask you my dear." He reached up and made sure his mask was on right and also reached down to pull out a recorder. "Insurance if you don't mind my dear, so that i know i am not being tricked into a betrayal here after i do this for you."

Jaster enters the estate, he wear a custom armor. This armor was mostly made of cloth with speratice placements of light armor. The metal would be destroyed if shot, and was more for looks then anything else. He walked up with two of his body guards in similar ball room attire as they entered the palace.

Jaster didn't like being in Red Ravan territory as a few members wished to kill him. Yet he wished to attend to influence the Alliance. They were the factions biggest supporter in the outer rim and would offer great support and protection as they shipped medical supplies to multiple locations. His attendance was more of an order from those higher up the chain then him. His guards would protect him from outside threats so he agreed.

The ball room was a sight to behold as he rarely was planet side for any occasion. He enjoyed the safty and concert of his cruiser then the stability of earth beneath his feet. These were the few times he enjoyed the sights though, the few enjoyments of alcohol were present and that made Jaster happy. He made his way to the bar and sat on a barstool as his guards made themselfs invisible in the crowed. His day had started.

Costume: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140826105734/dragonage/images/d/dc/Orlesian_man.jpg

Yuroic walked past some of the staff and headed to the bar, he ordered himself a drink as he looked around and saw another guest. He waves to the mandalorian who had just entered. Hey, seems to an interesting party. He attempted pleasant conversation but was deeply aware that being unable to say who he was or know who he was talking to.

Yuroic took a long gulp from his drink as he looks down at his glass, inspecting it somewhat.

(@Jaster of the awaud)

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Jaster didn't enjoy conversation of a normal basis, but the entertaining atmosphere changed that in him. From under the masked helmet, Jaster let out a chukle. He wasn't laughing at the man, just saw how much the party was changing him.

"So far so good my friend," he turned from his drink to lean against the bar. Remembering his daughter had left few days earlier to proceed with her quest for knowlage, Jaster felt slightly lonely on the inside. One that would be filled with light conversation, "for the week I just had, today is pretty good."

He looked over his shoulder as his armor clinked against itself as he moved. He looked over a the man as he reached around to pick up his drink that held a straw in it. He nodded of approval as he sipped the drink through his mask.

Eugene descended the marble staircase slowly and dressed in his costume for full dramatic effect. He was dressed as a Red Nebula Priest which wasn't really picked for any special reason other than the fact that he looked resplendent in red:

razdQN9l.jpg

He was eager to get to the Secret Room because he was always on the hunt for the next piece of confidential information, but he knew that guests with a few drinks in them would spill more secrets than those without.

Once he was down the staircase and into the ballroom, he grinned and spread his arms wide in a welcoming gesture:

"Friends of the galaxy! I hope you all will have an entertaining time tonight. I know I will!"

It was still early so "friends of the galaxy" were few but he took a glass of champagne from one of the masked attendants who held a tray of the bubbly stuff. He approached two of the first guests and asked, "So what brings you two to the Wookiee Leaks... I mean the Rebel Alliance party?"

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud "][member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Rogue Three walked into the party room, dressed in the shiny black outfit of an Imperial fighter pilot--but with a missile imbedded in the side of the cracked helmet, and her tattooed lekku draping out the back. She looked down to check if her suit pressure controls were all blinking. If they were, then that was a problem. Fortunately, nothing was active.

The ironically disguised Rebel pilot looked to her left at her squadron leader, [member="Juwiela Melec"], smiling from behind the grille of her frowny-faced mask. She had been given the 'responsibility' of dressing Rogue Leader up, since the Miralukan had no idea how to visually impress. Sannika wondered what that was like. It must be dreadful to not be able to behold all the colors one encounters through physical eyes. But at least Juwiela would look all snazzy tonight. The eye-gauged Iceheart look kind of worked for her, actually.

"How's it fitting, Lead?"

Inspecting the fabric and general appearance of her costume through nothing more than touch alone, Juwiela silently wondered who exactly she was dressed up as, but decided to save those questions for later. It was some kind of uniform, from what she could assess, or at least, it seemed to fit similar to one. It was comfortable enough, and didn't seem to be anything too out of the ordinary, from what just touch could tell her. Letting her hands drop to her sides, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled, turning her head to [member="Sannika Brynn"]. "It's safe to say that the only uniform I've ever liked being in is our flight suits, but it's not uncomfortable."

Where most others were wearing masks of some sort, or at least she assumed them to be, she was lacking. The covering over her eyes served the same purpose well enough, and she didn't see a point in covering her face further. It sufficed, whether others agreed or not. Besides, she had more important things to worry about rather than her appearance. Such as what exactly this event entailed, since she had never been to one similar. There was a first time for everything, she supposed.

"Gives us an excuse to get out of the sims, yeah?"

It was all too easy to infiltrate the Rebel Alliance party. Way too easy.

Tmoxin wore a feathered mask and a simple black dress:

hf0NYYI.jpg

She was here to keep an eye on each rival. But what she really cared about was meeting up with [member="Aleksandyr Gaillard"] so they could discuss her new yacht. She had totaled The Sovereign Butterfly in a skirmish and it was time to upgrade.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"We both want the same thing, albeit for different reason, Mr. Shade," she said, a small scoff working its way into her voice from the codename he gave himself. He was so dramatic sometimes, but he was security conscious. "As for how I know what you're up to, it was a logical guess. You hate certain people, you see an opportunity to perhaps strike a blow or multiple blows against them, and then you have the satisfaction of crippling them. I knew you'd be at this party because it's little more than a recruitment party for your little alliance."

She smiled, her lips and jaw the only part of her face visible behind the mask, as she continued speaking.

"It irks me to approach you, but I know you can get the job done and I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, if you'll accept what I have to say. I recently had to betray a friend because of circumstances caused by a certain businessman, and I want justice and equity for that. Not for myself, but for her."

Business, parties, women, men. He was doing it all! The enigmatic CEO of the Gaillard Corporation had been invited -- or rather asked to be invited -- to this auspicious occasion which he honestly knew little about. He actually didn't even know it was a masquerade until he stole one off of a man who was going at it with someone in an airspeeder. Entering the scene he was completely and utterly alone, a bachelor in every sense of the word so who knew what interesting developments would unfold.

He whispered to a guest, "I made some of the ships you saw outside."
(Anyone can decide which one of you it was)

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Eugene Leopold"]

"Oh man, diz guy iz a real chuckle-head. Dressin' all in red. Makes my job a lot eazie'a."

A reply came across the encrypted comm channel through the headset the Rodian wore. Pauul Farrlo sneezed in response.

"Ey chiama, dese colds are da worst."

Pauul was settled in the driver's seat of an open canopy T-77 air speeder, which hovered in the air at window-level with the nearby mansion. The Rodian was peering through the scope of a DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle, with the reticle centered around [member="Eugene Leopold"]'s head. The erudite had managed to land himself on the bounty list, probably because of Wookieeleaks. At least, Pauul was pretty sure he was on the bounty list.... whatever, somebody somewhere wanted this guy dead. There'd be a reward for sure.

The Rodian pulled the trigger and a bolt capable of disintegrating living tissue sped out and headed straight for the red-clad host.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Forgiving a dark sider that wants to see the sith destroyed, my my miss Diathim. If i didn't know better i would think that you were actually growing on me... shame though, as i have my eye on a raven hair beauty that only the stars match in grandness... I digress though. Perhaps we can talk more on business after a dance, after all if we sat here all night people would get suspicious of us and there is no need for that." With that he stood slowly, took to steps before bowing to her with one hand over his chest and the second cross behind him before holding out his right hand to help her up from where she sat. "I promise, no tricks, just a dance or two, maybe some drinks, and then we can resume our talk."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"A dance or two will do, but I don't drink," Taeli said, taking his hand and at least grateful he wasn't really hitting on her anymore. Although, she pitied the person who did have his attentions in that regard. "But I hope you understand, I don't drink alcohol. Someone in my . . . position can't afford to have her mind muddled by strong drink. Lead on, Mr. Shade."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Oh it doesn't muddy the mind that much..." He the amusement that was inside him was more than noticeable to Arcanix as he laughed internally. If only she knew about what had happened to him on Coruscant the sith would probably laugh to before beelining it for the nearest speeder out of here. "Anyways, very well on that my dear. Let us see what it is that they are dancing too in there..." With that he shut up and walked with her back to the mansion's hall, staring through the maze as he followed the path he jotted down in memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom