Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Website Theme: Villain Skin Feedback | Critique

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The floating navbar overlaps the search bar and userbar.

Aside from that... well, I'll be honest - I'm not crazy about the layout, but that's just my opinion. Please don't take it as pessimism or antagonism.

Sarge Potteiger said:
Got this weird thing where the 'forums/rules' bar overlaps my 'messages/sign out' bar

Screenshot_zps8931e589.png
I too, have this issue. The menu bar overlaps my character switch bar and whatnot. I had to stop using that theme because I couldn't switch between accounts.

Otherwise I love the theme, everything else seems to work just fine. :)

Amorella Mae said:
I too, have this issue. The menu bar overlaps my character switch bar and whatnot. I had to stop using that theme because I couldn't switch between accounts.

I have attempted to fix this issue. Sarge's issue is fixed. Is your issue now fixed?

Ash Spiegel

A
[member="Kyra Sol"]

So where is this paintbrush to change it. I see where it is in Sarge's image a few posts down; but its not there for me. I have the Jedi Blue Skin.

I just changed every single one of my characters to this theme. Initially I disliked it, but then I noticed the little paintbrush at the top-right. The final three backgrounds are particularly incredible.

This is the first non-standard theme on this site that I've enjoyed. Nothing but compliments.

I like the theme, but I still like the underworld one better... Might change a few chars to it though.

EDIT: after finally checking out the RIGHT theme this time, I realized that it feels to much like a what a RP site would look like on a computer, which I don't like, as it is nice, crisp and clean, it isn't for me.

Adenn Gra'tua said:
I like the theme, but I still like the underworld one better... Might change a few chars to it though.

EDIT: after finally checking out the RIGHT theme this time, I realized that it feels to much like a what a RP site would look like on a computer, which I don't like, as it is nice, crisp and clean, it isn't for me.

I get what you're saying. Did you check all of the backgrounds, though? I'm looking into adding more.

However, I feel that ease of use of is more important than artwork. I do understand that that artistic direction is a huge drive for the website, but I also wish to provide a more... ergonomic feel to the website than the default skin set provides.

[member="Tamara"]

We'll call this theme "in the works" right now, as it's still very beta and I'm finding new stuff to alter as I continue to use it. But for the most part, I like it moreso than the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom