Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rule & New Skin Changes

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Fatty"], a successful Admin vote has validated your fat as a superweapon and confirmed your ability to use it. The final vote stood at four in favor, two unintelligible. Please be wise in the use of your fat; abuse and suffer.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

[member="Fatty"] [member="Ashin Varanin"]

Heavy, Long Range Hypervelocity Cannons.... Asteroids at high speeds... High end Force powers...
Depending on how you view the term 'superweapon', Void-7 Seismic Charges and Assault Concussion Missiles (when aimed at cities and such) are all superweapons.

Technically speaking,a toothpick can be a superweapon if jammed in a nuculear reactor causing malfcuntions that cause it to overload. :D

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Wait, I've been thinking. What if I go through an extensive amount of training threads to teach myself how to take things apart at an atomic level with the force. Would that be legal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom