Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rule & New Skin Changes

1. The Villain theme has been renamed to "Nexus" to clear confusion between it and the Red - Villains skin.

2. New Role-play Rule added:
  • Superweapons require a popular majority vote from the Administrators to be used In Character.
Please nobody ask "well, what's a superweapon?" We're gonna know. If in question, report the post.

3. The Nexus theme has received a ninth background, "Monsters". Click the paintbrush in the top right of the Nexus theme to see it in the drop down.

What does "per use" mean?

Each time it fires?
Each time it enters a thread?
Each time it's created?

Does this mean an automatic approval of the "Destruction of a planet" rule, or is that separate?

Daella Apparine said:
What does "per use" mean?

Each time it fires?
Each time it enters a thread?
Each time it's created?

Does this mean an automatic approval of the "Destruction of a planet" rule, or is that separate?

Oh yeah, and Daella's our new Admin, who is covering temporarily for an Administrator who is having difficulties being present on the site at the moment.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Valeria Aetani said:
I am totally immune to all bribes, favours and corruption relating to these votes.
One thing I have learned living in murica...... saying that just means your the most corrupt. Now what could bribe my favorite admin under the head admin.

Would a Star Dreadnought/Super Star Destroyer be considered a superweapon? When will caps on these types of ships, such as the Executor-class, be made available for major factions to construct and use?

But keep in mind any Admin can point at something and go "I DECLARE THAT A SUPERWEAPON" and then we'll vote on it.

But I'm gonna shut down ridiculous votes. The main reason for the vote is that every Admin is made aware we now have a superweapon on the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom