Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff New Reacts Added

Tefka Tefka could we, in the far and distant future, maybe do a contest to star wars-ify the reacts? A few of them are already in the realm of SW (Obi-Wan anger react, lucas laugh react, etc) but it'd be a neat thing to have all of them use some sort of star wars-related reaction for the image.

to be clear though I like the current ones too

This has been an option for the last two years but I can shine a light on it, disapprove of the results, delay unnecessarily, and end up doing it myself if that’s what we want.

Cringe can easily be porgified. The laugh react is Lucas, so no changes needed. Same with crying greedo. Someone asked for a nihilius pog, I have no fucking clue how to make a dude with a mask on pog.

I don't want to sound negative (even though objectively I probably am, lol), but is there anyway to have the option to Opt Out of seeing reacts?

Or a faster way to disable all notifications of reacts? (I'm aware you can do this manually sub-account by sub-account with notification preferences, but a single opt out button would be nice)

I am all for creativity, but these really aren't for me, personally. Sorry, lol

I don't want to sound negative (even though objectively I probably am, lol), but is there anyway to have the option to Opt Out of seeing reacts?

Or a faster way to disable all notifications of reacts? (I'm aware you can do this manually sub-account by sub-account with notification preferences, but a single opt out button would be nice)

I am all for creativity, but these really aren't for me, personally. Sorry, lol
I'd have preferred the anime like reaction. And that's saying a lot.

A simple like, and if we must, a dislike would have been fine.

c4562754-140e-4821-b6cd-3ca774fec9d3_text.gif

I know you hate reacts and are trying to demonstrate they are meaningless but at least before they made sense in terms of what they meant in terms of emojis. Now I am not sure what they are. To my old eyes some of them are hard to read.

What is the last one and the second to last? They look sorta blue and red on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom