Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, after looking through the batch of currently selectable NFU Rank Titles we have available for official use under our avatars, I got to thinking. A fair few of us have been designing custom Rank Titles now, and a few others have been doing so for the community for quite a while.

I wonder, is it time to expand the NFU Rank Titles section?

I recall the other night, looking them over with one of my alts, and not seeing anything that quite satisfied me, and settled on one. It dawned on me, why settle? Surely, we might be able to get a fair few more Rank Titles?

I would be MORE than willing to follow Tefka's current design for Rank Titles and make a fair few more for official use if the powers that be are open to the idea. Nothing animated, same color text of course. But it seems to me that there are a bunch out there that the community would LOVE to have if given the opportunity.

[member="Tefka"], [member="Spencer Jacobs"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Ashin Varanin"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
We used to have more, but they were cut down since many were apparently hardly in use. I'd love to see more again, but I wonder if it will happen.

If anything, I think there should at least be a way for titles in popular demand to be added; at least this way, the staff can know for certain it will see its fair share of use rather than be one or two individuals' vanity project.

As much as I enjoy having these tags everywhere - they get ridiculously long and the little scroll bar is insane. I'm okay with you making titles for your signatures, but as for special unique ones for the tags under your avatar. I think what we have now is fine, unless you're going to upgrade/redo the ones that are already done. [member="Ket Van Derveld"]

*Shouldn't have to scroll through hundreds of titles to find one or two. Its tedious xD

Spencer Jacobs said:
As much as I enjoy having these tags everywhere - they get ridiculously long and the little scroll bar is insane. I'm okay with you making titles for your signatures, but as for special unique ones for the tags under your avatar. I think what we have now is fine, unless you're going to upgrade/redo the ones that are already done. [member="Ket Van Derveld"]

*Shouldn't have to scroll through hundreds of titles to find one or two. Its tedious xD
To add to what Spencer says here, not long ago there was double the number it was now.

The situation was that one or two characters would have a tag and the list was eating up resources and admin time.

Thus, the list has been pared down to the basics. Your signature can hold any others you might want to further define your character.

Ket Van Derveld said:
[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

For sure, I get ya both. Just figured I'd suggest it. For the record, I was thinking like, 5 new ones, MAYBE up to 10. NOT double, lol.
Get with the other Rank Title artists and host a rank title contest. First week is suggestions/nominations. One suggestion per post, no double suggestions, no polls - vote by liking the suggestion post. Once we have the top twenty, you Artists can design proposals for it, then the members can vote on the top 5 from that twenty the following week. Vote with likes.

So long as the rank titles meet the standards I have set forth.

Do this and I'll give you 5 new official Rank Titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom