Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Dawn

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:

purple1.png

The redhead's eyes stayed closed as Allyson continued to taunt and poke. Still, a smile broke through to her lips while she focused on the small orb of light. She pondered the question of Allyson playing fair with a small laugh "Never, to be sure." she took in a deep breath and she began to focus.

Listening to Allyson as she continued to remark. She too felt the warmth of the light and it caused her to consider the question. Was it her connection to Allyson, was it her or was it something else that gave it the warmth? Something to think about later, for now, she had another idea. The redhead began to concentrate, even more, the orb began to twist and bend while its core hollowed out and the size shrunk slightly, it might appear that it was collapsing because of a lack of concentration, but it was indeed the opposite.

Taiia's focus was maintained, even as the brunette said she was beautiful, the involuntary flush of her cheeks showed her appreciation. Slowly her eyes opened and she grabbed a hold of the small ring of light with the force. Slowly it traveled toward Allyson's left hand. Taiia took her hand and held it in place as the small ring slipped over her thumb, a bead of sweat was forming on Taiia's forehead from the strain of a new skill but she was committed to the task.

The small golden ring slipped gently over the left thumb of Allyson's hand and with a proud grin, Taiia smiled. "An archer's thumb ring, it's designed to protect the wearer's thumb when it contacted the bowstring. Not much practicality when dealing with a bow of light but. It's the first thing I could think of."

ally_banner.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Allyson watched as the threads of light shifted and formed. A part of her was embarrassed for how long it had taken her to learn how to manipulate the light like this. It came so easy for some, especially Taiia, who shined brighter than some in the Force. Allyson smiled, seeing what the threads had made forming around her thumb. It was a temporary thing, but one she would mimic every time she created the bow of light. If anything, when things were at their darkest, she could have Taiia close with this small memory.

"You're a swift learner." Allyson continued to admire the handiwork of the Knight Obsidian. It was warm, just like the energy before, a curiosity that she would have to look into the more she mastered the skill. Glancing back towards Taiia, Allyson ran the same hand with the ring against the woman's face. She wasn't sure if the flush was from the strain the woman was putting into the Force or from the compliment from earlier.

Allyson just smiled and pretended that it was from her comment earlier. "You're already better at this than me." The Corellian feigned exasperation. "At least I still have one trick up my sleeve - well, a few that will always give me the upper hand." She grinned and held Taiia's face between her hands. Leaning in, she whispered, "You can't resist good ol' Corellian charm" Allyson pulled away and chuckled.

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:

purple1.png

She watched as Allyson admired the ring, she couldn't help but have a satisfied smile as she took a calming breath. What might look effortless was a strain on the redhead, but a sheer determination was her overriding mindset. When the brunette called her a swift learner she simply smiled. "When I was with the Jedi, they always said my affinity with the Force was powerful, I think it rather annoyed them that I preferred the saber."

When Allyson placed a hand gently on Taiia's cheek the redhead leaned into it a bit, the warmth of the light on the brunette's finger was a gentle heat to her cheek. Green eyes focused on Allyson as she listened to her. "Well, to be fair I have a bit of an unfair advantage when it comes to the force..." she would have explained further until she felt the other hand then the brunette lean in close before whispering.

A smirk formed on the redhead's lips, she slipped a hand up through the Corellian's hair and slipped it around to the back of her head before pulling her close for a kiss. As their lips parted she spoke. "Corellian charm? No. You're charm? Certainly. And since we are on the subject of teaching skills. Perhaps I could teach you one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom