Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Dawn

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:
//: Stay //:

purple1.png

The redhead studied her with a quizzical expression, this was no the Allyson that she knew. This one seemed gentler, more fragile Taiia stood from her seat setting aside the plate and the fork, and slid around the table to Allyson, and gently turned Allyson towards her, her hand never leaving hers. "I love you because I want to, not because it was something expected or demanded of me." green eyes stared into the brunettes as if daring her to challenge that point.

"So what if you can't hold me, or touch me. You can still love me can you not?" she lifted a hand and placed it upon her cheek forcing the brunette to meet her gaze but gently. "If you can't touch me, I will touch you. If you can't hold me, I will hold you." she leaned forward and allowed her lips to brush hers ever so softly and she whispered. "I love you, no matter what." it came across as more of a breath than words.

She pressed her lips firmly to hers, to convey the sincerity of her feelings to Allyson in the best way she knew. Her hand softly caressing her cheek. Taiia held the kiss for longer than normal, before pulling back and meeting her eyes again. "I could never be disappointed in you Allyson. Never."

The hand that was currently gripping Allyson's hand moved and brought Allyson's hand to Taiias lips and she placed a gentle kiss on the knuckles. before looking back at her. "I'll never leave you alone. I promise." the conclusion Taiia had reached was one that Allyson was concerned Taiia would walk away from her, nothing could be further than the truth.

Untitled-1.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:
//: Theed, Naboo//:

8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
You’re going to regret this.

Her one eye stared into Taiia’s viridescent stare. How did she let this get so involved? Allyson should have known to keep the woman at arm’s length. It would keep them both from getting hurt, prevent any emotions from complicating the situation, and they wouldn’t be here. Why did Allyson let herself get into this situation?

She had to stop this, put an end to it all before someone really got hurt. No, Allyson had to stop it before she got hurt. Every single word from Taiia’s declaration gave Allyson reassurance, comfort that this was okay. And yet, all Allyson saw was a ticking time bomb. She wondered how much longer these declarations would continue. How long would it take for Taiia to realize that Allyson was not what she wanted? Her heart was a mixture of doubt and enjoy what she had.

All it took was Taiia’s kiss for the Corellian’s emotional storm to calm. Every ounce of panic and self-doubt disappeared with each tender kiss. Allyson smiled as her hand cupped her lover’s and held her gaze. “I love you too. I’m sorry.” Thankfully for the Force, Allyson suppressed her pain better than any sort of pain relief could. Reaching out, her hands rested on Taiia’s hips, pulling the woman into her lap. She didn’t wince as she admired the woman’s face lovingly.

“I’m so lucky you exist, and I was able to meet you, Taiia Mataan.” The Corellian threaded her fingers through the other woman’s hair, pulling her close into another kiss. Lips trailing down towards her shoulder. While she knew she’d regret doing what she wanted, Allyson couldn’t curb the only one that would heal her. Hoping that it would be more than her physical wounds.

Last edited:

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia shook her gently as Allyson apologized and smiled. "You have nothing to apologize for." she would have said more but before she knew what was happening Allyson had her hands on her lips and had pulled her into her lap.

“I’m so lucky you exist, and I was able to meet you, Taiia Mataan.”

She would have asked more. She would have pressed for more to see what was bothering Allyson, she would have responded to that comment most of all. But then the brunette kissed her once again. That was enough to have Taiia's inquisitive mind refocus on the woman in front of her in a different manner. Her attention would garner a soft gasp from the redhead as the kisses trailed down her neck which in turn prompted Taiia to turn her head giving her easier access, meanwhile, her hand slid from Allyson's cheek and slid gently through her brown hair before resting on the back of her head.

So much had changed so quickly, from the duel to Rhand to Lao-Mon, and to now, she slipped her other hand around Allyson and pulled her close gently, remembering the wound and placed her lips near her ear and breathlessly whispered to her. "I am lucky you exist too."

Untitled-1.png

Allyson was able to distract from her demons. She was able to stop any opportunities for Taiia to question them and pry them open from the Corellian. She knew she couldn’t lie or hide anything. It scared her. Allyson constantly hid from the world through her lies and preventing people from getting too close. If Taiia dug, she would find everything - things that Allyson hated about herself.

Maybe if she saw that, she wouldn’t feel so lucky.

While the brunette drowned herself in the shared affection, she couldn’t help but think about the things the woman had said. She didn’t have anything to apologize for, but there was so much that she had done wrong. Even now, others had shared a bed with the Corellian recently. It wasn’t until Taiia forced Allyson to expose her feelings that she decided to break things off. Should she apologize for that?

Fingertips caressed against her skin as Allyson pulled Taiia closer to her, trying to cloud her mind with the ecstasy of her lover. If she didn’t have to think about her transgressions, then they would just disappear - making them meaningless. If Taiia questioned her - again, she couldn’t lie; there was nothing she could do to protect the woman from her. The thought frustrated her, fueling the need for her desire.

Breathless, Allyson nuzzled against Taiia’s ear and whispered softly. “Let me show you my favorite kind of bed rest,” Allyson leaned back and grinned. She had a feeling Taiia wouldn’t say no, especially not after the teasing. Deciding that the pain was worth it for the moment - Allyson stood and lifted Taiia up and brought her to their shared bedroom.

Whatever pain she felt, she hid her focus wholeheartedly on Taiia.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia was wrapped around her fingers, of that, she had no illusion the redhead turned a smoldering gaze at Allyson while she continued to tease her, and pulled her even closer to her not that she was resisting. Part of her felt she was distracting her but her senses were overwhelmed by her attentions.

She went to say something when Allyson spoke of her favorite kind of bed rest, she knew full well what she meant and neither would be getting any sort of rest. Her protests were cut short when she was lifted into the air by her lover and gently laid her head on her shoulder, one hand sliding gently up her body, tracing a path gently across her chest and up to cup her cheek again. She spoke tenderly and softly to the brunette "Please do not hurt yourself" as much as she wanted to say it for her well-being there were no words to stop Allyson.

Green eyes just looked up at her as she bit her lip with anticipation, by the force she loved this woman. Her other hand slid gently to her wound and Taiia did the one thing she knew to do, if she couldn't or wouldn't stop it she could at least dull the pain.

Untitled-1.png

As she laid Taiia down, Allyson grinned. She leaned forward and whispered gently, “The only one who can hurt me is you….” Allyson didn’t miss a beat, nor did she give Taiia a chance to say anything to the omission. Deep down, everything about Taiia scared her. Allyson submitted to her feelings, letting herself enjoy what the woman did to her. Feelings that she felt unworthy of mattered only to make Taiia happy.

A few weeks passed, playing out similarly to that night. Allyson had taken her time to heal, knowing that her excursions with the Knight Obsidian only prolonged the healing process. Still, it was an excellent excuse to stay cooped up in the Naboo home for the time that she did. Yawning, she sat up and gathered her things. There were only so many excuses she could give the director before things got suspicious. Allyson remembered the baseline test and groaned; yeah, she would do her best to find a way to extend.

Allyson peered over her shoulder as she noticed the sleeping lump beside her. Waking up next to someone was a new sensation. Only a few times, Kat or Vaylin would stay longer, but eventually, its nuance all lost its flare. The romance wasn’t something either of them wanted from Allyson - so Allyson avoided it.

Taiia, though - she wanted that.

Slowly, Allyson wormed her way under the covers and pulled Taiia into her. The woman would find her shoulder peppered in kisses while slender fingers tickled gently at her sides. “Wake up; I’m starving.” Allyson teased, “I’ll cook for you if you wake up, maybe even teach you something fancy with the Force.”

Grinning, Allyson couldn’t help but tease the bookworm with something useful and powered by the one thing that Taiia probably loved more than Allyson - the Force.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

The past few weeks had been wonderful for Taiia, Allyson had remained and allowed her body to heal. Mostly anyways though at times Taiia had encouraged the bad behavior, the redhead slept peacefully next to the brunette a small smile on her face just knowing she was near.

Taiia stirred slightly when Allyson pulled her close, the brunette drew a smile from the redhead when she started peppering her with kisses but when she dared to tickle her, Taiia snapped awake at the light tickling of her sides one well-guarded secret was the obsidian lord was quite ticklish, one of the many things Allyson knew about her now. She put on a fake pout at Allyson. "Mean, you know how ticklish I am" she grinned at the brunette as she stretched and wrapped her arms around her.

She planted her lips on Allyson's for a moment before slipping from her bed before glancing back at Allyson. "Cooking for me and teaching me something fancy. You don't need to tempt me you know I already fell for you." she grinned at her playfully then slipped from her arms and the bed and padded over to the closet, she didn't even bother to look back and just slowly started to dress knowing the brunette would be watching.

Untitled-1.png

“You know, I love having you here, but my Force, I love watching you walk away, baby.” Allyson laid back on her elbows, watching the woman head towards her closet and change. Taiia, unfortunately, didn’t glance back, but if she had, she’d see her Corellian biting her lower lip - enjoying the show. When Taiia finished getting dressed, Allyson followed and grabbed her slacks, throwing them on quickly. Looking down, she pulled at one of the loose Corellian blood stripes. “You have a sewing kit?” She asked casually while her fingers ran down the red stripes ensuring that nothing else was loose.

There was a particular concern that wrinkled her brow as she checked both sides of her pants. The stripes were a symbolic military decoration, the red stripes - being the ones that were awarded usually post-humously. Pulling on the white shirt, she tucked it in quickly into the pants and buckled the belt while adjusting the holster on her thigh. “I know, love - but you know I gotta make sure you stay smitten with me.” Grinning, she leaned forward and kissed the corner of Taiia’s lips, and walked out of the room holding her leather boots by the collars.

She dropped the boots and began checked the fridge for ingredients, “So you want to train first, then eat or eat then train.” Allyson poked her head back out and smirked. “If we do the former, we should at least eat a ration bar to have something in our stomachs.” Allyson closed the fridge door and noted what was in there; it was enough for her to make one of her favorites.

“You know, I haven’t made a girl breakfast in a long time - so don’t judge too harshly” Leaning on the counter, she tilted her head, “So I thought about teaching you Force Light - figured that was one of my more impressive skills - it's a panty dropper I swear.”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She had a smile on her face as she walked away and listened to Allyson's words. It was still a new thing, somebody calling her baby. But it was growing on her, she was a bit surprised when the teasing changed to a sewing kit, to which the redhead looked back to see what the fuss was about and saw what she was looking at she grabbed a small box from her closet but before she could hand it off Allyson stole a kiss and left the room.

Likewise, Taiia followed her from the bedroom laughing a bit "I don't think me staying smitten is a problem." she slid into the kitchen walking up behind Allyson and setting the small box on the cabinet beside her. "Sewing Kit" she winked at her before walking away and taking a seat at the table as Allyson was going about the prep work.

"So what are those little red stripes. They are important to you that much is obvious." she propped her arm on the table then rested her chin on her hand green eyes following every movement. "Food first, I am starving." when she commented on making her breakfast she raised an eyebrow slightly. "Oh so you cooking is a rare honor then?" she teased "I will cherish the memory then" A cheshire grin formed on her lips "Hrm the only panties I care about were on my floor next to mine about ten minutes ago."

ally_banner.png

The moment Taiia chose to eat, Allyson had her head in the fridge, grabbing various ingredients. Vegetables and meats covered the countertop, and Allyson looked to Taiia as she brought her mess of brown hair into a loose bun. "My bloodstripes?" She questioned, surprised. Almost everyone in the galaxy knew what the Corellian bloodstripes were. In most cases, only because Corellians that earned them never really shut up about them. Every Corellian was born with a streak of pride broader and longer than the known universe.

Even though she figured Taiia was just giving her the open the door to talk about herself, Allyson smiled. Hands tied around the cloth apron, then they were washed, fully prepared to make breakfast. "Well, they're Corellian Bloodstripes. From my knowledge, there are only two ranks. First Class and Second Class. The Second class is gold, while the First Class is red." As she explained, her hands moved over each ingredient, cutting, dicing, trimming each into perfect cuts. Her mother's training was entirely on display as nothing went to waste.

"The bloodstripes are typically awarded for bravery - but," her smile grew wider. "It's given for bravery and courage after deliberation. Corellians believe that anyone can be brave in the heat of the moment - adrenaline and all. But - real courage, real bravery comes from knowing what the consequences were and still doing the right thing. Despite knowing how much it would hurt or that you could possibly lose your life."

Ingredients found their way into a hot pan, tossed and mixed with just a flick of the wrist from the woman. "They could be awarded for any number of reasons, but typically they were given in regards to having courage under fire." Butter and salt, with an assortment of herbs, found their way tossed into the flaming pan. "I have both; I earned the second class while I was fourteen. It was during the recovery missions after Corellian was nearly broken in half during the netherworld event." Allyson's smile faded slightly without her knowing. It had taken her parents from her, and everything she knew was gone in a blink of an eye.

"I crawled through a collapsed pipeline to reach people that were trapped under some wreckage in Coronet City. The pipe was crushed but was wide enough for well a 14-year-old girl to crawl through. I got everyone out, living and the dead. The pipe nearly collapsed on me several times, but I kept going in and pulling people out." Allyson shrugged; she didn't want to think about it too much, despite almost 20 years ago. "I also have the first class," her head nodded towards the stripes running down both sides of her legs.

"Got it during the First Order war, evacuated, err well helped evacuate all living personnel First Order or not off of a space station, uh then tried to steal it, didn't work so I blew it up. The lame thing was, I had to be on it to do so. It was rigged up to interfere with anything I could do distance so -" she raised her hands and made an explosion noise with her mouth. "Blew myself to kingdom come. Uh, I was eighteen at the time, I think." She laughed, but she lost more than her memory that day. Allyson lost Kaili and their memories; at the end of it all, even when she regained her memories, Kaili was gone. "But yeah, so while not recognized by other military and governments, we're allowed to display them. First-class is typically only rewarded post-humorously. I'm like one of a handful that has received them as a survivor in the history of Corellia. Kind of cool." She finished cooking the eggs and then carefully slid Taiia's stuffed omelet onto a plate. Garnished with fresh herbs, she placed the breakfast in front of the woman.

"There ya go, as for my cooking, if you keep me around, you'll get more of it, I promise. Mom owned a diner, so cooking is kind of my thing." Allyson smirked and leaned on the counter. She cut a piece of the omelet and brought the fork and a bite in front of Taiia's mouth, "Try it and tell me how amazing I am."

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Contrary to Allyson's perceptions, not everyone knew of the Corellian blood stripes. Especially not a certain redhaired woman born on the fringes of colonized space. Still, she listened intently while her gaze watched Allyson, paying special attention to how she moved as well as how she performed each task with precision and great care.

While her eyes were transfixed on the woman her ears did hear everything she said especially, she didn't need to see the woman's face when she spoke of Corellia and the Netherworld event. Many had died, no doubt she had lost loved ones there as well she could hear the slight change in tone as she recalled it. She wouldn't press her for more but instead made an observation "At fourteen you helped with recovery efforts? That must have been hard on you." she meant every word, for someone so young that would have been a traumatic experience by any standard.

Her eyes followed Allyson's head as she nodded at the crimson stripes on each hip, a small smile touched her lips while she looked at the woman's hips and shook her head, maybe Allyson was corrupting her after all. As she spoke of what essentially amounted to blowing herself up along with a station. The redhead blinked a couple of times and tilted her head slightly, as her green eyes followed the brunette as she flitted around the kitchen. "Why in the force would you want to blow up a station so badly even though you were on it?"

Before she knew it Allyson had turned and walked her way with a plate and set it in front of her, she looked at it for a moment and admired it. It was a picture-perfect meal and colorful to boot, she looked up at Allyson just in time to see a fork poised at her mouth. The redhead put on a small smirk and leaned forward taking the fork into her mouth, and as she pulled back she began to chew which elicited a small moan of approval from her. When she swallowed she grinned at her "You are amazing, better be careful though if all you're meals are that good you will be doing all the cooking" she winked playfully and reached for the plate to continue eating.

ally_banner.png

Allyson shrugged; her question about the space station nearly made her laugh as she took a bite of the omelet. “Well, it was the mission. The First Order had many military assets, and if destroying one crippled them - so be it.” Allyson deliberately ignored the comment about her youth. It was a place that she wasn’t ready to visit with Taiia just yet. Maybe soon, but that would have to be seen.

“Nah, you have to cook - like I said before, you cook like my mom.” She cut another piece and held the fork in front of Taiia once again. “One of the things I miss the most about her, I could never get it right.” Pulling away from the plate, Allyson let Taiia finish the breakfast on her own.

“She would have liked you a lot.” The faucet turned on, and Allyson held her hand under the running water, waiting for it to warm up. “Though she would have made sure that I always said her cooking was better but,” her eyes glanced towards Taiia from over her shoulder, “I think yours is better.” The water had warmed up enough, and Allyson began to clean up the mess she made from breakfast. She had gotten to a point where she was done talking about herself. Taiia was getting more information than Allyson had wanted her to get so early in their relationship.

She felt naked and exposed, it was a terrible feeling, and she felt her shoulders tense.

“Uh, what about you? Anything you’ve done that’s pretty interesting? You have an odd array of force powers - I’ve never seen someone do the spooky magic of Dathomir and also control the Force like a typical Forcer.” Allyson did her best to quickly change the focus from herself, but she could feel Taiia digging into her deeper.

It scared her.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia watched her, even without the force she would be able to tell the woman was uncomfortable talking about herself. She wondered how much of it was her job and how much of it was her which only served to want her to ask more questions. She smiled when she again paid her the compliment of cooking like her mother tilting her head ever so slightly. "I am glad you think she would like me. I am sorry I will never get to meet her," she said softly purposely emphasizing the apology to her. She met Allyson's eyes as she looked over her shoulder back at her and the redhead blushed a bit when she claimed her cooking was better. "High praise indeed. I am honored"

The redhead was still beaming from the compliment as she turned her attention back to the plate in front of her. She began to focus on her breakfast content for the moment to not press too hard until she felt Allyson begin to tense. Then she spoke trying to change the subject. It was a clumsy and disingenuous attempt to deflect from the current conversation, and she didn't want to let her get away with that one. Gently she laid the fork down and padded across the kitchen to the brunette before wrapping her arms around Allyson from behind and pulling her tight against herself.

She raised her lips near her right ear and spoke tenderly to her. "Please don't do that. If it's something you don't want to talk about yet it's fine to say so. But don't avoid talking about you, I want to learn anything you are willing to share." Taiia just held her for a moment letting the words sink into the brunette's mind and laid her head on her shoulder letting arms convey her feelings to her.

ally_banner.png

Allyson felt Taiia wrap her arms around her. It was easy to relax, to let herself lean into the hold. To feel the support that Taiia was offering was enticing, Allyson wanted to give into it. She could feel herself right on the cliff, prepared to fall and let herself give Taiia everything. It should be easy to give someone every part of her, but Allyson hesitated.

The water shut off and Allyson felt tense for a moment. Slowly rotating, Allyson leaned against the counter and smiled. “Okay. I won’t.” Allyson smiled; it was a half-truth. There was no lying to Taiia, but she still gave her the answer she wanted to hear. If Allyson let Taiia get to know her too well, how long would Taiia stick around? Thoughts like that lingered in the Corellian’s mind. She was aware that this happiness was temporary.

She felt sorry for Taiia. It was unfortunate that she had fallen for the Spy. At least she could enjoy the happiness while it was here and before she broke Taiia’s heart.

Taking the woman’s face in her hands, Allyson kissed her gently. “You don't know how hard it is to not drag you back to our room right now.” she smiled against her lover’s lips as she found the willpower to pull away. “You full? We can get to training; I want to show you force light.” As much as Allyson tried to keep her mind on the training, she leaned into Taiia, kissing the woman one again on her lips, along her neck stopping at her shoulder, where the Corellian’s head rested.

She wanted to distract, to put something else on Taiia’s mind that kept her from inquiring too sincerely about the Spy. The easiest way to do this was to do what she did best, but that only worked for so long, and as much as she wanted to hide - she did want to let Taiia in, just a little at a time.

“We better go do this soon because I got a few things running through my mind that isn’t training, but something else involving the countertop.”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia felt her relax ever so slightly then Allyson moved a bit turning off the water and slowly turning in her arms before smiling at her. She had gotten quite good at reading the brunette, she knew it wasn't sincere and a small frown touched her lips she also felt her tensing again. She would have protested but Allyson quickly silenced the redhead when she placed her face in her hands and kissed her.

She wondered if Allyson knew how much those kisses disrupted her thoughts. She had to laugh a bit about dragging her back to the bedroom, she had to admit she had similar thoughts and smiled as Allyson's lips left hers. "Yea I'm full. You're not eating?" she reached up with one hand and touching her lover's cheek and stroking it gently. Just as quickly Allyson leaned forward and placed her lips on hers once again before trailing her lips along Taiia's neck. Taiia would give a small sigh of approval.

When the brunette's head finally found a place on her shoulder. Taiia reached up again and ran her fingers gently through her hair and leaned her head against Allyson's. "So training first, then maybe we can see what is running through your head about a countertop" she smiled at her. Though it may seem Allyson's distraction worked, Taiia was more concerned with pushing her too hard too fast, she wanted her to trust her to know she cared to know she was loved.

ally_banner.png

Allyson smiled slightly, seeing that her distraction had worked. Taiia’s mind was elsewhere and occupied. She had escaped without any further questioning about her past. Her shoulders relaxed, and a hand slipped into Taiia’s. “Well then, let’s get this work outdone.” She smiled and dragged the woman down towards the small training facility.

Excitement bubbled at her surface; it had been some time since she had been physical beyond her participation with Taiia. Their hands fell apart, and Allyson stretched her arms above her head, “Oh man, I’m excited for this. Never thought I’d be excited for any sort of training.” She laughed and shook out her arms from the stretch. Her wound, despite being healed over, still throbbed now and then with pain. Allyson wouldn’t say anything about it. Instead, she made a joke, “Jyoti, who trained me would be having a field day - took everything out of her to get me to even bother any sort of saber training.” Pointing towards the saber clipped to her leg, “Totally just for show.”

Allyson clasped her hands and exhaled. “Okay, so force light - it's basically like all the good stuff about the Force focused into this one attack.” She opened her hands, hoping that a bit of ball of light would form, but instead, she was left with what looked like a small rock that glowed dimly. “Not exactly what I wanted, but it works?” Allyson closed her hands again, and the solid disappeared in a small flash.

“I dunno; what helps me formulate it is just focusing on what anchors me to the light side.” Shrugging, Allyson finished, “I’m unsure how it would work for you; I’ve only seen Jedi do it, but you’re not Sith, so have at it?”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She smiled pleasantly and wrapped her hand around Allyson, the mood had lightened as the brunette was claiming victory. She let her have her moment for now and followed along as she was lead from the kitchen. It was not a long walk, the room was a decent enough size for a small group to come together to train if need be.

"Admittedly it's been a while since I have done any training as well. Ordinarily, I would ask why you didn't use your lightsaber but after our duel, I think I understand why." the redhead also did a quick series of stretches and then focused on clearing her mind. The force was difficult enough to master without distracting oneself.

Taiia listened patiently as Allyson explained what force light was and how she understood it. Focusing on what anchored her to the light, Taiia would have to find her meaning, to her, the force was not light and dark. She closed her eyes and held out a hand as she reached out to the force letting it guide her. She focused her mind on the tiniest point above her hand and just focused on that for the moment.

What amounted to a small golden spark appeared in her open palm before quickly fizzling out into nothingness once more. The redhead opened her eyes for a moment just in time to see the tiny golden orb vanish a small smile on her lips, her curiosity was piqued. She reached over with her other hand and rubbed the spot on her hand where the little light had been, it was slightly warm to the touch which was even more curious.

ally_banner.png

“Oh!” Allyson exclaimed excitedly. She hadn’t expected Taiia to get it so quickly, but she shouldn’t have been surprised. The woman had succeeded in developing a new force power to overcome her in a duel on the spot. Allyson didn’t know whether to be impressed or afraid of Taiia. “You’ve got the basics, it looks like.” Allyson rubbed the back of her neck and laughed. “It took me a bit of time - honestly, I didn’t really get it until I was about to get shanked by a Sith Lord.”

It was the truth; she developed the ability to imbue the tips of her arrows during her fight with Carnifex at the start of the New Imperial War. It took being thrown out a window, into walls, and nearly dying for her to figure things out. “I’m really impressed; guess you should try again.” Allyson smiled and pointed to her hands. “What do you think about it?” She cleared her throat quietly and caressed the backs of Taiia’s hands.

“Mine are the people I care about; I didn’t really learn to control the construct - uh, the solid formation until I met you.” Allyson forced a laugh to try and brush aside the tiny moment of feelings. They were still hard for her, even though she knew what she felt for the redhead. Stepping back, Allyson waited. “Okay, try again - you got this.”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia laughed a bit at Allyson's reaction, still her cheeks flushed a bit at the praise. "It's hardly impressive, it's a tiny ball of light." she watched Allyson as she spoke and paid more attention as she spoke of getting shanked by a sith lord. "Sounds like there is a story there."

She praised yet again and she looked up at Allyson. She smiled at her when she spoke and asked what Taiia had been thinking about. "You" her words were true, while the Force was impacted by emotion it wasn't what drove it. Allyson had become a beacon of happiness and light in her life so it made sense that it would help her. Simply put it aided a desire to use the Force a certain way. When she said that Taiia had been the catalyst for her to control the construct she smiled. "I'm honored. I guess we will both have a special connection with this power then."

When she told her to try it again she pondered a moment, a ball of light was one thing but how Allyson used it was different altogether. She closed her eyes and then felt Allyson's hands on her own which prompted a smile and offered a teasing rebuke. "You are not playing fair Allyson Locke." She wondered what she could adapt force light to. But first, she began simply by closing her eyes and beginning to form the small ball of light again. It did not take long for the ball to appear once more, shining brilliantly in her hand what could she possibly do with this little ball of light she wondered.

ally_banner.png

To be someone's reason wasn't new for the Corellian, but to be someone's reason for happiness and the light, Allyson was speechless. The feeling swelled in her heart and scared her. What if being that light, that beacon for the woman, only led her down a path of darkness. The dark feelings only lingered for a few minutes, and Allyson was able to shake them away. Taiia's voice was the only thing that could penetrate those emotions - for that, Allyson was grateful.

"When have I ever?" She grinned as she countered Taiia's accusation. The Corellian rarely played fair, especially when it came to the redhead. In their short time together, both seemed to figure how the other ticked. Another rare occurrence for the spy - someone saw under her mask, someone knew who Allyson was.

She hadn't had that since Kaili. It was her biggest fear and the source of most of her paranoia. She kept it all in check the best she could around Taiia, knowing that she couldn't lie - it was all Allyson could do.

Allyson's attention was drawn from her mind as she watched the ball of light form in Taiia's hands. The light was brilliant, brighter than she had seen in some of the purest of Jedi. She smiled and placed her hands back against Taiia's. "It's warm; I've never felt it actually have a temperature before."

The glow from the light sphere washed against Taiia's features, and in that brief moment, Allyson couldn't look away. "You're so beautiful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom