Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Dawn

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:
//: Theed, Naboo //:

purple1.png

It was hard to believe that only a week had passed since the attack on Rhand, and subsequently, the events that took place on Lao-mon. It was a slightly more elegant house than most had in Theed since Taiia had arrived at the Confederacy she had been earning a salary but other than some modifications to her ship she seldom tapped into those funds. That changed when she decided she would like to have a place of her own, especially now that she had somebody to share it with.

Dawn was breaking on Naboo and the light of its sun was bathing Taiia's room in warm light causing her to stir lightly. The bedroom opened up to a veranda that overlooked the massive falls of Theed, and from her bed, she could see for miles on the horizon the verdant fields of Naboo's great grasslands. No doubt she had spent a considerable amount of money for this place. But as she lay there in her bed, staring at the brunette laying across from her, she found the view right there to be far more valuable.

She slid ever so slightly closer to Allyson, to the point that they now shared a pillow and she could feel Allyson's breath as she slept. Taiia's eyes simply watched as she slept. There was an ever-present smile on Taiia's lips, she kept her hands to herself to not disturb Allyson as she was resting so peacefully and she wanted her to have every minute of that peace.

She thought back to the past few weeks and how much had changed and how quickly. Since she had met the brash and arrogant brunette somehow they had become inseparable, and inexorably linked to one another. The force was certainly strange at times, but all she knew was that she was happy and she hoped that Allyson was too. Lao-Mon was a bit of a shock at first and they had a rocky start there but she could not be any happier with where they had arrived.

Untitled-1.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:

8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Sleep was always tricky. Frequent nightmares plagued the Corellian, visions from other lives she pretended to live mixed with memories she wished she could forget. Having someone close helped ease the sufferings; having someone with a budding K’paur bond was even better, and Taiia was both of those someone's. She had been adamant about not wanting to sleep over just yet, even though they had already shared an evening in a small survival tent. Allyson hadn’t had the time or the courage to break things off with her other paramours. Guilt riddled her mind, but shame was as constant as breathing for the Spy.

It had been some time since Allyson had felt this type of sleep. The undisturbed kind. She wondered if she should credit Taiia with it, but it would only make her feel guiltier. Still, beyond her guilt, she found a glimmer of happiness with the Knight Obsidian. There was something unique waking up to someone, knowing they weren’t going anywhere.

As Taiia slipped closer, Allyson stretched and buried her face into the pillow. She could smell the delicate perfume that the redhead wore, and it brought a smile to her face. After letting Taiia have her moment to settle in, Allyson reached back and pulled her arm over, “Good morning.” She whispered groggily as she kissed Taiia’s hand gently. It was a nice feeling not having to awkwardly sneak out or try and beg for the other to stay.

Allyson adjusted herself; the sheet she was using to cover herself slipped, revealing the full
tattoo that adorned her back. The weaving of the shapes held meaning, one that only a few would understand. Looking over her shoulder, Allyson smiled and chuckled softly. “How long have you been awake? Are you watching me sleep?” Another laugh and she rolled over and peppered the redhead with kisses against her lips and cheek.

“I still can’t believe you went out and bought a house - didn’t even let me try and break into the dorms.” Allyson teased and pouted at the missed opportunities. “Didn’t want anyone to hear you?”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia laughed when Allyson rolled over and began kissing her, Taiia just reached behind her and ran her hands through her brown hair with a smile letting the assault of kisses go uninterrupted. "Only for a few minutes. And if I was watching you? You looked so peaceful. It was beautiful." she leaned up and kissed Allyson on the lips, holding the kiss for a long moment before breaking away finally. She bit her bottom lip for a moment and looked at Allyson, in that innocent but charming way she had about her.

She laughed at the comment about the house "No, I wanted you to have somewhere you could have me all to yourself. Away from responsibility. Where we can just be, us." she continued to run her hand through her hair with a smile. "Where we could be well and truly alone."

She ran the fingers of her other hand up the brunette's shoulder and across her neck and bit her lip playfully, after spending so much time with Allyson she was quickly learning the things she did that pushed the right buttons for Allyson. As she was currently demonstrating, she was becoming proficient in their use. To say she was good at teasing her would not be inaccurate, after all, she had a good teacher.

Untitled-1.png

Taiia knew precisely what to do to drive Allyson insane. Ever since day one, in the arena, each movement had a meaning. Her lip bite, of course, had an intention Allyson was more fond of than the flick of her wrist with a blade in hand. Taiia had gotten under her skin, learned every tick and gasp that made her function. How could someone slip through her defenses so easily? Allyson grinned and caught the hand that caressed her shoulder. Leaning in, she quickly kissed the Nabooian woman and whispered, "You play a dangerous game, min larel*." Her lips curled around the old Corellian dialect finishing with a hint of her natural accent - Imperial. Allyson began to relax, showing more and more of her true self to Taiia, a sign of her comfort.

Tender kisses found their way down her lover's porcelain skin, stopping just above her collar, and Allyson leaned up, restraining her wrists in place. "You know I don't have much time left with you. My leave ends soon - well, soon enough. If I keep pushing it back, the Alliance will start to grow suspicious." Allyson playfully teased, but she knew M wasn't the type to wait long for her agents, especially those with the secrets embedded in Allyson's mind.

Taiia needed to remain a secret, especially from the SIA, the Alliance, and possibly the Circle. Each group had its issues with the Confederacy, and Taiia would be an easy target for leverage against the Corellian. It was why so many were held at arm's length - yet Taiia found her way through.

Her thoughts were her own, doing her best to mask the concern with a smile. She leaned down and kissed the redhead softly and sighed. "We can't stay in bed all day, you know that - we did that yesterday and the day before - as much as I love you, I do need to eat." Slowly, she sat up and fixed her brunette hair carefully with her fingers. There wasn't much she could do, it was a mess from the day before, and only a shower would do the trick. Allyson paused, recalling back the reason why Taiia bought the house.

"You ever think of just leaving it all behind? Responsibility, the wars, the politics? Just getting up and walking away from all of it? There wouldn't be an Alliance or a Confederacy to dictate our going and coming - we would just be us. That's it - nothing more, nothing less." Allyson shrugged, "I dunno, it's just a thought."

*My Love

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She watched as Allyson took her hand leaned into it, softly stroking her cheek as she did, and smiled again as she warned her about the dangers of teasing her so much. She put on the most innocent expression she could. "Whatever do you mean Allyson?" then she started laughing as Allyson kissed along her neck. She suddenly grasped her wrists and held them in place and she grinned up at her, but it wasn't meant to be.

She sighed as she reminded her about the alliance before nodding ruefully and letting out a genuine sigh. It was fun while it lasted, the redhead watched her lover and could see the wheels turning in her mind. Of course, she wanted her to remain but that wasn't fair to her. Like Allyson, she too had her responsibilities and she wouldn't want to be resented for keeping her from them.

"I know we can't but it would be wonderful if we could." she grinned a bit as she mentioned a previous couple of days. "I am actually rather hungry, want me to cook? You are right we do have things to do." she watched as she sat up, her eyes enjoying the view despite the temptation to act up. She slid gently back to her side of the bed as the next question came from Allyson, she had genuinely surprised Taiia.

"Honestly? Before I met you. No, but now? I would have to think long and hard about it. But if it was with you? I think I might." she turned to look at Allyson as if to further convey the seriousness of her words. She slid from the bed in one fluid motion allowing the bed sheet to drop away and started walking towards the bathroom for a much-needed shower. The morning sun kissed every inch of her tanned and toned body as she walked from Allyson. "If you're going to go you might as well take a shower first." there was a huge grin on the redhead's face as she walked away from her.

Untitled-1.png

“I think about it often.” She injected before Taiia decided to tempt her again. Allyson knew she would easily throw away everything to run somewhere with Taiia. It had been a long time since she had felt this way, and the last time she did - they had escaped. That was a long time ago, and Allyson found herself respectfully staring at the lithe form of her lover. That smile melted the Corellian, and any crisis she was letting get to her was gone.

Jumping out of bed, Allyson threw the sheet aside and followed Taiia. She hooked her arms under the redhead’s and hugged her tightly. “Well, until I can convince you to run away with me - guess I can keep saving you from burning planets.”

Sometime later, Allyson finished pulling her hair back into a mess of a bun. She wandered into the kitchen, where the sounds of cooking echoed, and she yawned, pulling on the loose white t-shirt. Allyson stopped just outside the kitchen and watched Taiia cook. Everything felt right and secure; it had been so long since she felt like this. With comfort, she also felt the creeping fear crawl up her spine and infect her heart. How long was this going to last?

They came from two different governments, two different schools of the Force, and all Allyson could do was wait for the other shoe to fall. All she could do now was enjoy the time they had together; something told her that this - like everything else was limited. Slowly, Allyson let the ill feelings fade as she moved closer. “Smells good.” She murmured as her arms wrapped around Taiia’s waist again, hugging her from behind.

It took everything in her power not to drag Taiia back into their shared room; she didn’t know what was happening, but Taiia, everything that she was Allyson, wanted and couldn’t get enough. “Leaving you is going to be so hard. Do I have to beg to bring you back to Coruscant with me?”

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

Taiia heard her enter the kitchen yet continued to finish cooking until she felt Allyson slip her arms around her and leaned back into her a bit. "You're going to make me burn it." she leaned back slightly and turned her head giving her a kiss before pulling away to place the food on a couple of plates. "Just like you, I have responsibilities here. I can't just leave" she turned and touched her cheek with her hand and stroked it gently. "But you know where to find me." she placed another kiss on her lips before pulling away and grabbing the plates from the counter.

"Come on before it gets cold." she carried the plates over to the table and sat them carefully down and seated herself across from where she presumed Allyson would sit. "That said, it doesn't mean I can't come for a visit at some point. But still, my presence might be frowned upon, ally or not" she pondered it for a moment. "Even still I suppose I could come for a visit" she offered a warm smile as she took a bite of her food finally.

Taiia watched her for a moment and tilted her head something was bothering her that much was obvious but she didn't seem to want to give voice to it, does she ask? Is she meant to guess? Force relationships were complicated. Still, she wouldn't trade anything for what she had now with Allyson

Untitled-1.png

Allyson raised an eyebrow when Taiia reminded her of her Knightly duties. A few hours ago, she mentioned giving thought to running away with the Corellian; maybe it was too soon to ask? Reluctantly, Allyson felt her walls starting to rebuild, manifesting the distance required for her to run and protect her heart. Allyson was a flight risk. She moved towards the table following Taiia; at least she'd share a meal with the woman before letting space and time get between them. It would be easier that way, just blame work, politics, and distance.

Sitting, she looked down at the plate Taiia placed in front of her; the smell was enticing, "Looks good." Allyson smiled and began to eat. Her ears perked up hearing Taiia make up for what she had said earlier. The walls that had started to create the distance faded, and Allyson found herself happy again. "Who cares," Allyson said after she finished chewing. Raising her fork, she continued, "You're still an ally which means you have certain rights within the Alliance - protection and such." Her fork waved with emphasis as she spoke. "Anyways, no one's going to question one of the Council's guests"

Allyson continued to eat, everything tasted amazing, and she could feel her mood lightening, "You know it's been a really long time since I had someone cook for me. My mom used to say that when someone does, it means they really care." It surprised Allyson how easily talking came with Taiia; she was so used to always guarding her even with people she had grown to know. The last person she was this open to was no longer around, but she missed it.

"You cook like her, like my mom."

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She smiled at the compliment and even more so at the attempt to reassure her that it was perfectly safe for her on Coruscant. The smile turned into a slight smirk as she talked and watched while Allyson began waving her fork at her to further prove her point. Taiia took another bite of her food nodding.

"You are right, I may be overthinking it a bit." when she mentioned that it had been a very long time since anyone cooked for her she just grinned. "Well I guess that's added incentive to hurry back hrm?" she had the same mischievous look in her eyes once more but she kept it in check for now. When she mentioned her mother she smiled broadly "I could receive no higher praise I am sure." her cheeks flushed a bit and finished eating in silence. After eating, she had walked Allyson to the starport and kissed her goodbye watching her leave. It had been so incredibly hard to let her walk away but they both had jobs to do so she would do it.

Days Later there had been a growing sense of dread and concern since Allyson left. Though she wasn't certain what it was it was enough for the redhead to take matters into her own hands she had boarded her ship and followed the Force after Allyson. The sense of foreboding and the growing bond between them was more than enough for her to track her down. From the time she landed she had barely stepped off the ship before she teleported toward Allyson's position. Though she had sent her closeby she could not pinpoint it from the air. And so she did so on foot Allyson would recognize a familiar green haze around her as Taiia appeared.

Quickly Taiia looked over the scene, there was blood all over the place she quickly assessed her injuries and seeing the stab wound to her side she acted. Attempting to keep her emotions in check as best she could she set about to the task at hand but it was obvious the tears were welling in her eyes, then she whispered quietly "Please don't let me too late" she placed a hand over the wound and began channeling the force into it, spreading a warmth back into the brunette's body as she leaned over placing a hand on Allyson's cheek before sliding it down to her neck and pressing just firmly enough on the carotid artery to check for a pulse.

Untitled-1.png

//:
Air //:
Something familiar lingered; Allyson could feel it, and as it drew closer, she became more alert. Whatever it was, it kept her lucid enough to be aware of her surroundings. Zaavik had wandered off, leaving her to bleed out. She laid there, the rain pattering against her face; it made her laugh. The irony of the situation. A hero dying in the rain, alone. There wasn't anyone looking for her, and her mind might have been just making up the lingering feeling. Allyson laughed and then choked on the rainwater mixed with ichor.

"The Force is with me, and - I am one with the Force." She choked out the words trying to find comfort in the mantra. Coughing again, she spat out what had come up and groaned. Why was dying so hard? Was there a life lesson that she needed to learn before everything ended? Laying on her back, she watched the sky again; the rain continued not letting up. "It's not fair, you know." She talked to herself, thinking that the great cosmos somewhere would answer. "I finally let someone in, and you sit here and just…." Allyson sighed and let her hand fall from the wound.

Blood poured now that the wound wasn't blocked. She could feel the warmth pooling under her back and soaking her clothes. Another cough, and she felt the rain mixing with her tears. "It's - It's not fair."

The world blurred, and fog settled in. Allyson raised her eyebrow, seeing that a figure stepped out of the smoke and moved towards her. Maybe it was Zaavik to finish the job - at least she'd be able to finally karking die. Whoever it was, their hands moved along her body and cupped her face before moving to her neck. Her vision focused, seeing who had appeared. "T-Taiia?" Allyson asked, strain in her voice. "Hey, it's okay." A bloodied hand reached up and wiped away a stray tear that had begun to fall.

"You're- You're right - on time." Allyson smiled as the warmth filled her. Another hand grasped over the one trying to heal her. "It's okay." With what little strength she had, Allyson attempted to pull the woman's hand away. "I tried already. It's okay; you'll be okay." Breathing was hard, and it was only getting harder. Whatever warmth she was getting from Taiia felt faint as she shivered. So was that why I held on?

"It's raining." Allyson didn't want to worry Taiia anymore than she already was, "I liked the rain when-" Another ragged attempt at breathing escaped her lips, "When I was a kid." The hand resting on Taiia's face caressed lightly as Allyson's shiver persisted. "Thank you for not letting me be alone. I love-"

Allyson's hand fell as she took one more deep breath and was silent.​

TaiiaTop.png

Taiia looked over at Allyson and her emotional control broke when she said her name, she didn't stop trying to heal her at all even as the tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Save your strength." She let out a small whimper as she spoke clearly fighting within herself to keep from falling apart. "It's not okay. It's not ok until you are healed!" she raised her voice slightly as she trembled. A mixture of fear and anger, fear of losing Allyson in this moment, and anger toward whoever had hurt her in the first place.

Despite her best efforts, the tears continued to flow unabated as she brought her other hand to grasp the bloody hand on her cheek, she leaned slightly into it and closed her eyes despite very much wanting to focus on Allyson, just in case. But she turned her attention to the wound, focusing on it to the utmost of her ability. She was no healer but she had an affinity for the force, so she leaned into it letting it instruct her. The force had always been a guide to her and even now she trusted in it.

Despite wanting to give up, and wrap Allyson in her arms and sob uncontrollably she held fast. The force was showing her what to do, she saw past the superficial damage. It focused her on the critical wound that was underneath and showed her exactly where to apply her powers. She spoke quietly and calmly for the first time as the force flowed through her and into Allyson "I love you too, but you are not leaving me," she opened her eyes and leaned down to Allyson she leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

The force flowed out of Taiia and into Allyson as if she was draining her entire self, she even felt it flow through the kiss itself as strands of red hair framed her face, she pulled back just enough to look at Allyson, desperately hoping that it had been enough to pull her back from the brink.

Last edited:

"Allyson"

A woman's voice called out to her; Allyson lifted her head and saw the image of her mother. "Allyson, are you finished?" She asked, pointing towards a plate of food. It was her favorite, bantha steak, potatoes with her mother's best brown gravy. "Uh." Allyson was confused at the question for some reason, the plate of food looked barely touched, but her mother was already asking for it.

"You've barely touched any of it. Are you okay?" The conversation was expected, one that she and her mother have had many times before now. Yet something felt finalizing if Allyson said she was finished. "Mom?" her voice shook a little when addressing her mother. Allyson knew her mother was gone; she had been for almost twenty years now. "Did I die?" she asked, looking towards the woman. Allyson's mother, nearly a mirror image of the Corellian herself, leaned back in her seat and shrugged. "Possibly, but that's not important." A delicate hand waved away the question before she asked again, "Are you finished?"

Allyson looked back down at the plate; if she said she was finished - maybe she would be able to rest finally. "If you're done, we can have dessert and talk like we used to." Her mother reassured her, reaching out and touching Allyson's hand. The touch startled her, it felt so real, but this couldn't be real - it could be, though. "You just have to say you're finished." Allyson let her hand remain under the warmth of her mother's. Allyson had to say that she was done, finished, and could be with her mother, her family, and everyone she had lost.

All she had to say was that she was finished.

Looking back down at the plate, she saw that she had eaten so very little - it would be a waste to give up this much food. Though dessert sounded good, and Allyson looked over, watching her mother pull an apple pie from the oven. "It's your favorite." The woman reminded her. Everything in this place was beautiful; she felt complete, happy, and with her family again. Maybe she was finished; perhaps it was time to finally let go and rest.

It was settled, Allyson had decided, and she began to push the plate away from her. Suddenly, she stopped. A voice that didn't belong in this world cracked through. "I love you too, but you're not leaving me." Allyson leaned back into her seat, trying to place the voice, "Taiia?" she remembered and looked around but didn't see where she was. Mother looked over, "Allyson? Are you finished? You don't have much time to decide." Concern washed over Mother's face as she sighed. "You need to choose. Are you finished or not?" Allyson heard the rain; it pattered against the roof. She stood and walked towards the door, but something stopped her. From behind, her mother hugged her and held on tightly. "I miss you; you've done enough - stay for dessert, Allyson."

Something in her voice made Allyson stop. She felt guilty; she hadn't visited her parents in some time now. If she chose to stay, she could just be with them; she could be with her mother. A hand covered her mother's, feeling the woman's warmth for the first time in forever. "Mom." she started, as she looked out the window to see Taiia holding her lifeless body. "I can't, Mom. Someone's waiting for me." Her mother's hold loosened, and she felt her step back. "Is she worth it? Does she make you happy?" Her mother asked through her sadness.

A small smile spread across Allyson's face as she turned to face her mother, "Yes." Her mother mirrored her smile and nodded. "Okay, bring her to meet us - you better." Allyson nodded and stepped towards the house door; her mother cried out again, asking the same question. "Allyson, are you finished?"

Holding the knob, she twisted it and paused, "No, Mom, keep it warm for me - I'm not finished yet." As she finished, she walked through the door, back outside in the rain.

"Goodbye, Allyson; I'll leave the light on for you." Her mother's voice faded in a flash of light.

Warmth filled her, and she could feel the sadness in the kiss that was supposed to be their last. Allyson felt everything, the wounds stitching themselves together, the warmth of the Force filling her, and the tenderness of Taiia's lips against hers. A hand reached up, holding the woman's face tenderly as she returned the kiss.

Pulling away, she inhaled deeply and sighed. "You're so stubborn." Allyson grinned as she carefully wrapped her arms around her savior. "I'm not leaving you, I promise."

TaiiaTop.png

//: Stay //:

purple1.png

Taiia sat motionless for a few minutes as the rain fell on them both, green eyes watching Allyson for signs of life she didn't doubt the Force at all but seeing was believing as they say. The moment she saw her move she started to cry again, but this time not by grief but happiness. She felt the warmth in her hand once again, even in the cold rain that was falling. Taiia just simply sighed and leaned into the hand resting against her cheek. She felt her lips return the kiss and a smile touched her face before she wrapped her arms around Allyson.

When she remarked about her stubbornness the redhead had to laugh "Would you honestly be even halfway interested in me if I wasn't so stubborn?" a smile took the place of the fear and sadness that had adorned her face previously. Allyson pulled her tight again and Taiia smiled laying her head on Allyson's shoulder and whispered "You better not, I'll never forgive you" she rested there for a moment before pulling herself back and planting another kiss on the brunette's lips.

Her eyes looked down to examine where the wound previously was, half expecting it to be an illusion and she had simply gone mad and that Allyson was actually dead. Yet she reached down laying a hand on it, double-checking her work, she turned her eyes toward her almost asking for confirmation that she was fine. She didn't wait for a response, standing up she offered both of her hands to help Allyson up. "Let's go home." home of course to the redhead meant Naboo, it was the only place she had ever really known as a home but in Allyson, she had found another place to call home. Wherever the two of them were together.

Untitled-1.png

//: Theed, Naboo//:
//: Three Days Later //:

A few days passed, and Allyson found herself watching another sunset from Taiia’s bedroom window. It was the only way she was able to tell how long she had been in bed. Despite Taiia’s healing, Allyson still felt the lingering pains. A hand felt the bacta bandages, which she knew she was fine physically, but her heart ached, and her mind lost trying to figure out the chaotic mess Zaavik mind was.

Sitting up, Allyson winced slightly and kept the blankets bundled around her. Naboo was far calmer than she had expected it to be. The Confederacy was always a buttoned-up organization; infiltration was near impossible. Allyson knew she could have abused her relationship with John, but even the spy had standards. A hand reached up and realized that the eyepatch had gone missing. She blinked, seeing clearly through both of her eyes, the cybernetic showing regular readings on its small visible hud.

Allyson knew how important it was to find the eyepatch, but she liked being able to see out of both eyes. It felt like half of her world was gone when she wore it, but her still organic eye was stronger - compensating for the loss. Staring back towards the view, Allyson tried to keep her mind off the idea that now M knew where she was and where Taiia was. The thought made her nervous, and she gripped the bedsheet tightly till her knuckles turned white.

“I should get up.” She murmured to herself and slid slowly out of bed, taking her time. The last thing she needed was to collapse and bleed out everywhere on Taiia’s floor. Thinking about Taiia, she looked around and adjusted the white shirt slightly. It seemed it had tangled while she slept in her many awkward positions.

Did she have nightmares again? Frowning, Allyson wanted to try and keep some of her troubles from Taiia for as long as possible. She liked her; there was no need to scare her off this soon. “She must be out,” Allyson spoke to no one and began to make her way closer to the windows. She liked watching the sunset, especially on Naboo - the landscape reminded her of home.

She felt the urge to bring Taiia to Corellia.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

The redhead was not far away at all, she was once again in the kitchen knowing Allyson would need dinner but more importantly her body needed the nutrients to heal properly. While the force could do much, to her knowledge it was not capable of restoring blood that was spilled. Her own body would have to replenish itself and for that, it would need to be strengthened.

A variety of smells filled the house as Taiia was busily moving about the kitchen, seemingly preparing multiple things at a time. The redhead seemed to be in good spirits however, she was humming softly to herself and dressed plainly in a long shirt and a pair of shorts. She would have continued along the same except she turned and saw Allyson, which caused her to do a double-take.

"You should probably still be laying down you know." a smile touched her lips as she moved over to Allyson and without missing a beat slipped a hand around the waist of the brunette before she guiding her to a chair at the table. "I do hope you won't make a habit out of getting stabbed." she made light but there was still a twinge of worry in her voice.

Once Allyson was was seated she took a step back, letting her eyes evaluate her. Taiia for her part was never a healer but even she had impressed herself this time, but in truth, she gave credit to the force. She then lifted her right hand and rested gently on Allyson's cheek while her thumb gently caressed it while she looked into her eyes, a happy smile broke out on the redhead's face as she concluded she was no longer in immediate danger. "Hungry?"

Untitled-1.png

“Mm, no promises.” Allyson retorted as Taiia lead her to a seat. She was in better spirits seeing that the woman hadn’t run and seemingly had Allyson’s well-being on her mind. It was a strange feeling, having someone care so much they’d fly across the galaxy to drag a lifeless body to life. Taking the seat, Allyson winced and exhaled heavily. It still hurt. While bacta was a miracle treatment, it still didn’t beat time and relaxation when healing.

A warm hand rested against her face, guiding her to look towards her companion. Allyson listened; she felt her gaze soften as she stared up towards Taiia. She felt like herself, and she was content with just watching the woman. If that was all she could ever do for the rest of her life, Allyson would do it and be happy. Weakness prevented her from dragging the woman into her arms, but she smiled, hoping to ease the worry that creased Taiia’s brow. The smile faded into a mischievous grin when the questions were asked, “For you, yes.”

Allyson found her strength, reaching out, sliding her hands down Taiia’s waist to her backside, and pulling her forward. She nuzzled softly against the fabric of the woman’s t-shirt and recognized it suddenly. “Seems you’ve had your way into my laundry.” Oh, how Allyson wanted to give in to her baser instincts and show her appreciation for what her lover did. But as she moved her hands to slip them under the shirt, pain caught up, and she winced but did her best to hide it by burrowing her face into Taiia’s midsection.

Hands gripped the fabric of the shirt, knuckles white as she groaned. “Seems like that’s going to have to wait.” Allyson took in a few deep breaths, trying to fight the pain that lingered from Zaavik’s savage attack. She leaned back finally, her face red and sweat gathered as she endured the surges of her body bucking against her will. “M-Maybe just-food for now.” Allyson smiled, trying to seem as calm and collected as possible.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She watched as Allyson spoke and laughed a bit at her inability to behave around her, the redhead could relate that even helping her to her chair was enough for her to want more contact. Again she laughed when she answered her question, eyes softening ever so slightly as Allyson slid her arms around her waist before grabbing Taiia and pulling her forward.

When she made a comment about the shirt she feigned ignorance. "Oh, my was this one yours? How careless of me." she watched as she slid her hands up under her shirt prompting the redhead to bite her lip slightly. However when she saw Allyson wince. She knelt down and placed a hand on her side, letting the force do its work to ease the pain. looking up at her as she did so.

"Yes, I think that will need to wait a while. Unfortunate as that may be." she stood again before she leaned forward and kissed her ever so softly on the lips. "Now be good I'll bring you some food." she stepped lightly across the kitchen and began to assemble two plates from the prepared food, before walking back over and placing one in front of Allyson on the table, she then took a seat opposite from her and sat her own plate in front of her.

She watched for a moment as she was thinking about what to do for the wounded Jedi and a small smile touched her lips. "Well, you will just need to rest for a while. Fortunately, there is a comfortable bed in the adjacent room." she tilted her head very slightly and grinned at her "And I mean rest."

Untitled-1.png

It pained the Corellian to have to wait. Having Taiia right there was torture; it was like staring at dessert, knowing that you couldn't have it. Pouting, Allyson looked at her plate of food and sighed softly. There was nothing particularly wrong with the food; the visual just hit a place she wasn't ready to deal with quite yet. Looking up from her plate, she returned Taiia's smile and looked towards the bedroom.

"I am resting; it's all I've been doing." There was a hint of annoyance in her voice as she pushed a vegetable across the plate, then stabbed it roughly with another sigh. "I'm tired of resting." The fork continued to play around the plate of food while Allyson lost herself in thought. Instead, she would be working, trying to figure out what was going on with Zaavik - why he acted the way he did.

She broke her thousand-yard stare and looked back at Taiia, "Trust me, I'd rather be thanking you for what you did than just laying there resting." She tried to hide the fact that her mind was elsewhere. It had been ever since they left that dingy alley Zaavak called her to. "You're not disappointed?" Her voice was weak and cracked slightly. It was a question that had lingered the past three days while she was with Taiia. The woman had gone beyond what anyone had ever done for her, caring and making sure she was comfortable.

That kind of care had limits. With Allyson not being able to perform what she was good at, there had to be some disappointment. It was what she was around for - it was what people stayed with her for. Allyson wanted to hear it; she tried to put Taiia in the same mold as the others.

No one would honestly want a broken toy like Allyson Locke.

TaiiaTop.png

purple1.png

She watched Allyson as she absently picked at her food. Her irritation was visible but Taiia paid it no mind. It was clear she was not used to taking things easy, in her mind that is what explained what the change in mood was. The redhead wasted no time as she slid a hand across the table and let it rest on top of Allyson's hand that wasn't preoccupied with stabbing vegetables.

Green eyes watched her as she gently shook her head and smiled at the brunette reassuringly. "I know, it gets old but you are getting stronger by the day." as if proving her point she motioned to the fact she was sitting up. Then when Allyson looked back at her Taiia again shook her head when she next spoke. "You don't need to thank me," she said as her hand found its way into hers and squeezed it gently. "I did it because I was worried about you. Because I love you, what more of a reason do I need?"

The next question caught her by surprise admittedly, which elicited a surprised reaction. "What? Why would I be disappointed? What is there to be disappointed with?" she seriously watched for a moment before speaking again, her hand again squeezing hers. "You are beautiful, annoyingly charming, and at times frustratingly forward" she let a smirk touch her lips "But I knew most of that when I met you. So tell me why would I be disappointed?" she did not understand why she brought up the question but the crack in her voice was obvious. She held her hand tightly fearing the brunette would try to flee before answering her question.

Untitled-1.png

Taiia's touch was warm; it was familiar to the Corellian at this point. It brought comfort, among other emotions, but now Allyson wished it didn't. Her touch was a reminder that someone had crawled underneath her armor - making Allyson worry and second guess her actions. It had been some time since she had to worry about someone else when she did things. If she died, Taiia would be left alone, especially if she died while on a mission - one where no one knew where she was.

She couldn't do this again to someone; she couldn't have someone do this to her. Allyson was scared, but she'd never admitted it out loud. Was this what Kaili felt every day? The guilt settled in, but Allyson nodded as she tried to hide it. "I love you too, but I mean - you didn't have to." She wanted to pull her hand away, but Taiia held on. Allyson avoided eye contact as Taiia continued to answer her questions.

Allyson raised her eyebrow as Taiia answered her question with a question. The point of her question was to get an answer, the truth that their relationship was only physical. That's all any of her relationships have been up to this. Before that, her last real relationship was with Kaili - one that happened nearly a lifetime ago. No one experienced that twice. Allyson wanted to run; she wanted to escape, to breathe freely. Yet, instead of pulling her hand from Taiia's hold, she returned it the best she could.

"Because." The Spy shifted in her seat uncomfortably, forgetting her dinner. "I can't do anything, I can't touch you, I can't hold you, I can't do any of that." Allyson stopped herself from accusing Taiia of anything; it would only make things feel worse. She wanted to remind Taiia that's all she wanted from her anyways; that was always the case. As much as she focused on their physical relationship, more began to fester in the Corellian's mind. Allyson was scared. Losing Taiia, especially with how attached Allyson was starting to find herself - would be devastating.

If she pulled away, maybe it would be safer for both of them, but Allyson needed to contemplate it - to make a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom