Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Trust Doctors

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Yeah, I figured it was either that, or you were too busy having reconstructive plastic surgery on your face. That my round about way of saying I think this look suits you breast....best. :p

Rhurek Thane said:
Yeah, Quan, that was nine years ago. I remember getting a message from both Noralee and Mordred on the same day asking to join their RP ranks and help them take over the "Bioware forum galaxy".
My first thought was a Noop-Ni thought, "these people are crazy! Who would ever write stories by role playing characters they've made up? What a waste of time!" My second thought was like, "Yeah, I'll try it." lol
Lol

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
No, it's weirder that you were even thinking that. But, hey, if that's the way your gate swings, who an I to judge? I will support you through and through, Darron, just don't expect me to show up at any of your parades or "bars". :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom