Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Trust Doctors

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
For those of you who don't know me, I'm Thane. I'm a misanthropic, narcissistic, cynical Jedi Healer who you will hate but learn to love.

Just as fair warning, all of my posts, unless otherwise noted are IC, so if I offend you, it was on purpose.

For those of you who do know me, I've decided to join here to make your lives a living... hello SWRP.

I do hail from a far away land known as TGC. No, I was not part of the mass exodus, I just followed the trail of moron left behind by those I wrote with. Which reminds me, Ti'Cira, I'm going to need my cane back.

Thank you, that's all.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
I never pegged Noxu to be the settling down type. As long as Ryori is okay with his anal fissure. Last I heard, it was still draining.

I'm still unsure if I'll ever get my cane back. I'm thinking she's holding onto it as a keepsake. Either way, my cane is in good hands. Euphemism intended.

Another Darren? I'm going to need to keep a list.

And don't worry, I will figure out who Ashy is. I may be nosy, but at least I'm persistent at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom