Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Trust Doctors

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
You could have picked an easier target to stalk. It's not like I can exactly run away. *shows cane*

Mermaid, the other other white meat. And yes, I an cantankerous. You remembered. I think my heart just grew two full sizes.

Technically, you're all right. Any publicity is good publicity.

Io, didn't you used to work for me? Nice makeover!

Rhurek Thane said:
You could have picked an easier target to stalk. It's not like I can exactly run away. *shows cane*

Mermaid, the other other white meat. And yes, I an cantankerous. You remembered. I think my heart just grew two full sizes.
And that makes you the other other dark meat that will now be known as "Gimpy."

Valiens Nantaris said:
You don't remember your old buddy Nantaris on GOTOR? One of LV's mains, I was.

I wonder what happened to Karl and Wes....
Ah yeah, I thought I recognized the name Nantaris. Wes was an epic RPer, we must get him here asap. I think Karl still lurks around yuku, I might message him.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
((Quan! missed ya, buddy! It's great to see you here! You were one of my many reasons to join this board. Can't wait to start writing again with you and LV, Mando, Tolk. Heck, if we can get Wes and Karl here, we'd have our own crew! What is Mando's name here? I always wonder what happened to Toe, Mordred, Kat, Rolling Skull, Soda, Thax, and Snuggs. God, I miss those days.))

Rhurek Thane said:
((Quan! missed ya, buddy! It's great to see you here! You were one of my many reasons to join this board. Can't wait to start writing again with you and LV, Mando, Tolk. Heck, if we can get Wes and Karl here, we'd have our own crew! What is Mando's name here? I always wonder what happened to Toe, Mordred, Kat, Rolling Skull, Soda, Thax, and Snuggs. God, I miss those days.))
Mando Khan is his name. I don't know, some of the old crew like Skull have been gone for years and I don't think we'll see them again unless they get nostalgic one day and type GotOR into google and stumble on the yuku board. Thax and Soda totally vanished and I have no idea how to contact them except messaging their old yuku accounts which they haven't used in years. I do still keep in touch with Mordred on a pretty regular basis though, I might message him and see if he's interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom