Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Trust Doctors

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
((I've gotten one message from Snuggs, and conversed briefly with Mordred over at the old board months ago. Karl I heard hangs out mostly on the Zelda boards.

Yeah, Thax just vanished suddenly with no warning never to bee heard from again. And the last thing I remember reading from Soda was that he was going off to college and he didn't think he'd have time to RP and do school work.

I still remember LV leaving us for TGC. Fast forward how many years later? I was like, hey LV! I just joined! Then he's like, nah, I'm leaving there. Join with me here at swrp! Dude is seriously going to give me a complex one day lol))

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
I seriously miss that crazy canuck!
I used to annoy him with all my Canadian jokes.
But he was always good for a laugh.
I remember you always trying to rile him up in the chat.
Or I remember specifically privately conversing with you about concerns over Karl's writing and you asked me to nicely bring it up to him in the chat. Well me being, well....me, I just laid all my cards on the table and worded it bluntly, earning me the title of Mr. Subtle. lol Classic LV :)

I remember when that idiot Stanley Woo shut down the last Sith Council thread and told us that any more RPing would result in bans. HA! That pretty much ended the Bioware forum conflict and officially led to the birth of GotOR. It's already been nine years since that happened.

87a26656739c3e7dcccfb51cd83b84164d21415b_s.gif

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Yeah, Quan, that was nine years ago. I remember getting a message from both Noralee and Mordred on the same day asking to join their RP ranks and help them take over the "Bioware forum galaxy".
My first thought was a Noop-Ni thought, "these people are crazy! Who would ever write stories by role playing characters they've made up? What a waste of time!" My second thought was like, "Yeah, I'll try it." lol

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Feena said:
Ahahahaha!!! Dude! You! You're here too now!? Oh snap, I am so happy to see this dude. I adore your character.
Yeah, well, as it was pointed out to me, everyone in "Thane's Circle" came here, so I thought, why not? Besides, I never got a response to your thread over at TJC, so I had to stalk....come see what you were up to over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom