Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld Timeline Unveiled

[member="Darth Vornskr"]. There is a deep vain part of me that feels we should redux are chars into snippy twenty somethings, or at least physically in their twenties, with the same degree of control of the force. I don't know though, cause it seems vain.

Darth Kentarch said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]. There is a deep vain part of me that feels we should redux are chars into snippy twenty somethings, or at least physically in their twenties, with the same degree of control of the force. I don't know though, cause it seems vain.
Don't you worry about that, [member="Darth Kentarch"]

Soon™

Time isn't being forced on anyone. Your characters progress at your disgression.

Complaints were made in previous timeline updates as to how so much had happened in so little time. Quantity of time was adjusted according to community feedback.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
rapture-bomb-memes.jpg

Ohh gods I'll be 51 then. My hair will have started greying. I'll have to start yelling at all the punk kids to get the F off my space lawn.

I look forward to this though. And unlike the last two events I'll actually participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom