Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Nesanto Asmenys - The Bastard's Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errant_FLeet.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create the personal Flagship vessel of Vora Kaar's Errant Fleet
  • Image Source:
    • Artstation
    • Errant Fleet Symbol edited and provided by Darth Voyance Darth Voyance as a personal image for me to use within confines of the Warlords of the Sith Faction.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Technoid Permission
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

norman-gotzinger-screenshot-1423.jpg

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

norman-gotzinger-screenshot-1421.jpg

STRENGTHS
  • Ever Onward: Impressive firepower presented towards the enemy, as well as impressive defensive systems, and shielding. It also supports an absolutely massive hangar capacity. Allowing it to be a Super-Carrier while sporting its on firepower. Being the Flagship of Vora Kaar's Forces within the Order of the Few, it is built for the specific purpose of being able to bring the pain.
WEAKNESSES
  • Forward In All Things: Almost the entirety of the weapons and defensive systems are facing forward or are on Port/Starboard Sides. A severe weakness is from that of the rear of the ship. A much faster vessel of any kind could quite easily round about the Bastards Blade and take out the engine systems or do more severe damage to the vessel as a whole.
  • Low and Slow: As any kind of vessel built the way it is, The Bastard's blade is incredibly slow, and can barely move.
  • Its not there?: As a ship for this size, specifically meant to be a flagship vessel of a fleet, coming without a hyperdrive is a question many wonder upon and its tactics. Thus, for this ship, it would require third party additons of other ships initiating a jump into Hyperspace with this ship in tow, or other means.
DESCRIPTION
A massive Thunder rolled from within one of the many hangar bays. The "Battle Rattle" of the Order's Troopers as they marched in front and center. The gleaming red coloration flooded the hangar as Vora looked down upon them. Tash stood beside him barely noticing any of what was taking place. The Captain of the vessel, a rather interesting looking fellow came over to the Lord. Bowing his head before indicating the troopers.

"Sir, your crew of the Bastard's Blade."
"I see."

Finding a sudden fascination in his boots, the captain looked up again and presented himself once more time. This time, indicating the door behind the Lord and Apprentice.

"The other Captains of your fleet are meeting in discussion about our possible moves now that your vessel will be head of the Order's Fleets."
"What of it?"
"I- Its- "
"Speak clearly please."
"Yes Sir. They are talking about using it against the Warlords."

Tash just began to roll her eyes. Nodding to the troops as though she would take care of it for Vora while he dealt with the captains. Turning around, the Lord of Strength pressed onward through the halls. Monocromatic black. Waxed and so clearly glossed he could look down and see a clear mirror of his helmeted face. Boots almost stomping towards the chamber in which the Captains, and Admirals would be meeting. Many of they already in talking of this take over of the Warlords of the Sith. They hoped for much it seemed. Hissing of doors opening with a wave of Kaar's hand, allowed the individual to walk through and hear the dying tones of the current speaker.

"We should strike.... now."
"M'lord."

Vora's faceplate and gaze moved through the room as the door closed behind him. Hissing shut with the Captain still outside. Slow and steady steps were taken forward to be resting his hands upon the table. Leaning forward with head down. Inspecting the mark left behind from his glove.

"Strike who?"

Silence.

"Strike at who?"
"The Warlords, Sir."
"We have barely a functioning flagship for the Order, after spending so much time working on the Sun Furnace, yet you wish to waste all of that in a battle against every Warlord?"
"No, the-"
"You believe me to not have an idea of the plan you have?"

Silence once more befell the group. Some standing, others sitting. Vora stood up straight. Removing the hood to show off the blackened dome. Soft and almost delicate steps were taken out towards the window. The glass opening up to the void of space with the Sun Furnace within view. Staring at it with the faceplate, the man continued.

"Yet."
"I'm sorry?"
"We have plenty of time to build ourselves. More than enough resources to build the Order, and potential allies within the Warlords. Striking now would be entirely foolish. Considering many of said Warlords, follow my example."
"I doubt you have as much influence as you believe."
"I know how much I have Admiral Hessen. However, Your doubts are a weakness."
"So say a Sith. A man who doub-kkgt!"

His frame stayed still. Unmoving. Unwavering. Still as stone. Unable to speak or move. Hardly being able to breathe as though his body was now being held within a skin tight casket. The Onyx helmet turned over his shoulder. Looking backward towards him as though his words were defying the man.

"Yet here you still stand Admiral. If it were not for your expertise with tactics within the Sith Empire, I would crush your lungs. Deflate them to expel every breath of air you take from me. Will I seek to bring myself within the Warlords? Maybe. Will I see that they be brought down? Maybe. It depends on how long they can last. The Keepers died for being too brash. Acting too soon. Siding with known traitors of their countrymen. Would you see yourself the same way Hessen?"

A few groans with Vora finally releasing him to be able to breathe properly. While normally the Lord tend to keep his anger in check around his men, people who followed him, he lost it here. There was a time for everything. As a being of the force, Vora has windows and doors to which he could see through that this admiral could not. A direct turn to all within the room, Many gave snide looks to the man who was choking due to the rush of oxygen in his lungs. Defying the one person in the room that could replace them all out of defiance. Failure of any form, was not accepted. Doubts, would lead to failure. Vora sought to quash these doubts.

"Our time will come to strike. Yet. Yet, gentlemen. We have time on our side."

norman-gotzinger-screenshot-1422.jpg

Last edited:
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Quite the menacing ship you have there, I dare say it will strike a fearsome visage looming over a soon-to-be-assailed world.

There is a major issue that needs to be addressed, however - your use of the Aing-Tii Instant Transportation System. While the Factory does not and cannot regulate the use of Force Teleportation in roleplay, anything submitted here must adhere to Factory Rules. We do not currently permit instant transport across the galaxy, considering such to be the equivalent of a Hypergate. As such, this will have to go.

Other than that, there are some other, minor, issues to be addressed.
  • The Errant Fleet's logo will have to be credited to whichever lovely artist made it for you; if you did it yourself, good job, I like the look.
  • Please include permission for the use of Technoid Manufactorium as a Manufacturer and the Powerslave Droid Brains. You will need permission to use Alban Roble's Interdiction Countermeasures Suiteas well. The Zuguruk Artificer Guild would normally require permission, though I choose to interpret Darth Voyance's Love React to this submission as it being implicitly given.
    • A Discord screenshot, Marketplace purchase, or the equivalent would be ideal, though I will accept them reacting to this message.
  • Your Maneuverability and Speed is "Extremely Low", per the template this should be Very Low.
  • Optional: You mistyped "Flak Guns" as "Flack Guns" under Armaments.

AMCO AMCO

I think we have some kind of mix up in what Hypergates are, and what the Aing-Tii perform in their usage of Instant Transportation. Its known as a Force Power of "Fold Space" where the Aing-Tii would be able to move, as it is quoted within the Wookipedia Article, "This technique allowed the wielder to use the Force to teleport any object or possibly one self from one place to another." This power was specifically used in their Sanhedrim Ships. Specifically it was noted in the Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force as its source material.

A Hypergate, is a purely technological construct that as per the article, "hypergates used an unknown technology to circumvent mass shadows, allowing near-instant travel through space and to other hypergates." They are also a technology created by the Gree. Not the Aing-Tii as their technology is based around Bio-technological constructs. Directly mentioned in the link for the Sanhedrim Ships.

According to the evidence provided to me, by you,

"While the Factory does not and cannot regulate the use of Force Teleportation in roleplay, anything submitted here must adhere to Factory Rules. "

My Ship is within Factory rules. With the Ship being influenced by the force, it would be considered a Force-imbued/Alchemized object that can teleport via the focusing of Multiple force users on board. using the power of "Fold Space." To meet the requirements of it being a Force related object, I neglected to specifically link the Force power that is being used in place of a Hyperdrive. That has been remedied.

For the rest of the submission I will bullet-point as you have done to keep it clean.

• The logo belongs to myself to use, however it was edited by Hiss/Darth Voyance. I went ahead and edited the submission with their name as the source. As I requested for a symbol to be made for my Fleet as a prominent member within the Warlords of the Sith Faction.
  • Technoid has given me permission before I started the process of making this, as well as other ships. Secondly, the owners character is within the faction of the Warlords as a benefactor to the faction.
  • I have removed the interdictor counter measure as per the strength I already presented of it being able to move around such tools. I also neglected to remove it previously and therefore do not have permission. It has been removed.
  • Darth Voyance is the Faction Owner of the Warlords of the Sith. A name that it was rebranded to after being changed from "Keepers of the SIth." As such, the company was openly allowed to be used by members of the faction should they need a manufacturer. While the submission is not up to date with the correct naming convention, it is still used by the Warlords of the Sith.
  • Edits were made on the incorrect spelling, and the incorrect usage of the ratings.

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

I believe you misunderstand me; while clearly distinct from Hypergates, such technologies would be its equivalent in potential and function. Apologies if this was unclear, but this is not merely my opinion as a Trainee Judge but the current stance of the Factory, as expressed by John Locke after I consulted him on the matter. Whether or not such things are possible in Canon is irrelevant, it is currently not allowed within the Factory.

To be clear, this is not meant as a critique of your submission or the way in which it is written and balanced, only an expression of universal rules. If you so wish you may freely make use of Fold Space or Force Teleport in Roleplay, but "We [the Factory] don't allow instant transport across the galaxy."

Should you disagree with the rules as they stand, you may express that in a Suggestion, but there will be no exceptions in this review.

As for the other points, they are more or less resolved to my satisfaction. I would request that you include any permissions in the submission itself for the sake of transparency, however. For future reference, I strongly advise including permission to any companies, submissions, and art used within a submission itself to avoid an unnecessary holdup.

P.S. I am aware that the Zuguruk Artificer Guild is affiliated with the Qotsisajakaar/Keepers and that they later transitioned into the Warlords of the Sith, this submission is affiliated with the Order of the Few (and through it, per starship size limitations, your character), however.

If the Order of the Few is a subfaction of the Warlords, then that is exactly why including permissions in the submission itself is a good idea. Factory Judges cannot be expected to know and consider the intricacies of interfactional relations for every single review.

AMCO AMCO John Locke John Locke

As there is no written rule against forms of teleportation within the factory, it inherently is either not against the rules, or is an "Unwritten Rule." in which needs to be brought forward so that others might learn of this. This would prevent a kind of spin around doesn't happen in the future.

For the sake of whatever rule it is that is being stated, I have removed mentions of instant transportation from the submission as a whole, and added the permissions.

AMCO AMCO Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , it's a really small point, but under our current rule set, factions in affiliations have to be linked to their group page. I know that you linked it for the manufacturer, but could you also link "Order of the Few" in the affiliation list as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom