Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need moar!

Emberlyn Rekali

E
Hiya! Back again to scope out where I can either slide into some stories or be apart of new ones! Looking for friends, enemies, trainers or trainees, love interests, companions/sidekicks - you name it!

Emberlyn Rekali - A Jedi Knight who is exploring the Galaxy. She currently doesn't have a Padawan and really never thought about training someone, but is open to the idea. I'm hoping to score someone as a enemy for the long term, and wherever else writing takes us. I'm open to any type of character development.

Breha Sal-Soren - Junior Politician who is newly minted in the Galactic Alliance Senate. Looking to expand her stories, perhaps get her more involved in the diplomatic side of things - and not just within the Faction. She, like Emberlyn is open to any type of development. I am currently exploring her being a protégé to my former character, Alyesa Organa and end up starting a weapons and starship manufacturer. I do enjoy Corporate RP.

Emberlyn Rekali

E
Places he probably shouldn’t. Seedy frontier type places and such, but he can kinda be wherever works best!
I like the explorer factor.

Fringe world, something off the beaten path. An encounter in a hole in the wall Cantina, talking about flying, maybe?

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Going to be looking at working with this girl (Amaran former cop, independent scholastic/researcher, technician and slicer) with a bad back and an occasional sarcastic quip, for one. My Muttani mercenary, Force Sensitive Drovian privateer and evil astromech will also be getting the spotlight for the not-too-distant future, if you've an interest in any of those as companions.

I'm open to nearly any kind of character development, as well, schedule-willing.

Adeline here loves to hunt Jedi, but also loves corrupting them. She put out a bounty on any lightside users, and will soon be the hostess of many fancy dinners where lightsiders are the main delicacy. So perhaps this occultist has made waves in the Jedi Order, but perhaps not. Either way I am open to any ideas, considering I am still sick right now I won't be all too creative for making thread ideas

Emberlyn Rekali

E
Going to be looking at working with this girl (Amaran former cop, independent scholastic/researcher, technician and slicer) with a bad back and an occasional sarcastic quip, for one. My Muttani mercenary, Force Sensitive Drovian privateer and evil astromech will also be getting the spotlight for the not-too-distant future, if you've an interest in any of those as companions.

I'm open to nearly any kind of character development, as well, schedule-willing.
Do you have Discord?
Emberlyn Rekali

Looking for a long term enemy......i have one or two worth haunting you.

here's Mosh

or The Fiend
I like 'em both. Love your writing style. Mosh is fine!
Adeline here loves to hunt Jedi, but also loves corrupting them. She put out a bounty on any lightside users, and will soon be the hostess of many fancy dinners where lightsiders are the main delicacy. So perhaps this occultist has made waves in the Jedi Order, but perhaps not. Either way I am open to any ideas, considering I am still sick right now I won't be all too creative for making thread ideas
I'm all for the hunt! Oh, could tell Uriel Rykard Uriel Rykard - we're in a thread together and I believe he is a Bounty Hunter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom