Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty The Great Hunt

oXLikj1.png

jQtfKSv.png

4LpCJwk.png

UkHlVaq.png

Intent: To create new stories with any willing Jedi and their hunter(s)
Compensation: High
Cause(s): N/A
Target Involvement: N/A

vqucLtm.png

Name of Bounty: Any and all Jedi or general light side force users
Name of Contractor: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
Exclusivity:
N/A
Reward Tier: Tier 4 (Though this is debatable)
Condition: Captured
Additional Info: It is by the request of Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua that any and all Jedi or light side force users are to be hunted down and captured in order to have their very force eaten by her, payment to those competent enough to capture targets will be blessed by her blood. The strength and power of the Sangnir are yours to be had, eternal life and dominion over mortality itself.

Update 1: Other rewards! From now until this bounty closes you may also pick a custom made item/weapon Adeline can make from alchemy (Any requests are to be DM'd to Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua please and thank you kindly.)

Please do note that any hunter
will need permission from their target, and Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua will also require consent in order to consume a PC.

Fear not the dark my friend, and let the feast begin.

4LpCJwk.png

Last edited:
Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Sith... taking Jedi... eating them... What do you say to someone pretending to be a Jedi, get captured, only to get to her to stop her? Because I'm game.

If that's the case, want to be captured by me? I'm one of the bounty hunters, going for this one.

Though is your character force sensitive? Because otherwise, might become too clear you're not a target.

If that's the case, want to be captured by me? I'm one of the bounty hunters, going for this one.

Though is your character force sensitive? Because otherwise, might become too clear you're not a target.
This was a fast response, lol. I just edited my first post saying how he might be able to pose as one, his robot arm has a tiny tractor beam in it to push or pull objects(or himself, by the laws of physics) so he could possibly "demonstrate" that he is a Force User. Though he wouldn't feel like he had any large amount of power, being an NFU. But maybe he could trick some bounty hunter to take him in?

This was a fast response, lol. I just edited my first post saying how he might be able to pose as one, his robot arm has a tiny tractor beam in it to push or pull objects(or himself, by the laws of physics) so he could possibly "demonstrate" that he is a Force User. Though he wouldn't feel like he had any large amount of power, being an NFU. But maybe he could trick some bounty hunter to take him in?
Do remember that an FU can feel/sense others, chances are he would need a non FU hunter to trick

... Samuel Exel Samuel Exel ? Care to turn in a bounty? Or Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr if you think he could be tricked to take Dominik in. Maybe he took him solely on some rumors and stories that Dominik plants, all pointing to himself?

Unfortunately, Malum has an ability that can specifically sense force sensitives, so doubt he could be fooled.

Hope you find another bounty hunter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom