Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Nargath Holdings Storefront

Emerald

E
300 of each:
Combat Droid: ZMD-C1 Mercury

[Closed Market - Minor]

Extremely versatile and agile combat droid with extensive martial arts and weaponry programming. Connectability with other Zeta-type (ZMD) droids for maximum efficiency.

Security Droid: ZMD-C2 Jupiter
:
[Closed Market - Limited]

Heavy and strong security and guard droid with overwhelming offensive and defensive capabilities. Connectability with other Zeta-type (ZMD) droids for maximum efficiency.

Combat Droid: ZMD-C3 Saturn
:

Well armed and armored tactical enforcer, can operate at any terrain and provides excellent support to ground forces. Connectability with other Zeta-type (ZMD) droids for maximum efficiency.

Security|Observation droid: ZMD-C4 Neptune

Multifunctional security and observation droid, perfect for spy missions or targeted raids, provides great security to any base and can operate in any terrain. Connectability with other Zeta-type (ZMD) droids for maximum efficiency.

ZMDII-IS1 'Invader'

[Closed Market - Mass Produced]

The bleeding edge of slicer assistance. A droid with virtually no actual weakness, capable of spaceflight, capable of tearing through most ships' plating. This top notch Second generation ZMD utilizes the increased capacity of the ZEUS MK II to mess with systems on enemy ships, rig enemy bases, etc. The ultimate slicer droid, the top sapper, the only gift you give yourself worth a shiny golden wrapper.

Greetings Amax-I5 ,

You order has been reviewed and processed. You may expect delivery shortly. May we also point out that we also offer an upgrade to all ZMD first gen models such as the mercury, the jupiter, the saturn and the neptune in the form of the NZ ZMD Performance package? Should you wish to add this to your order, we will gladly include it in your order.

With kind regards,

Nargath Holdings sales team.

Emerald

E
I would like to commission a sword that can employ the Force to unleash shockwaves that can cleave vehicles, and armored droids. However, I would like the shockwaves to "part" when they get near living beings inside said vehicles, or the like. Here is what one of the swords should look like. If possible I would also like it to be able to clash with Lightsabers. In fact, I would like a sword, spear, axe, mace, trident, hammer made to those specifications. Three swords in fact. Two of them will be unadorned, while the third will use the picture below.

dbdty9x-201c8fcf-3746-4f13-a617-8623d51c6cad.png

Taji Nelson

T
I would like permission to employ all your hand held weapons in a new line of droid I am working on, both melee, and ranged.

New items available in the storefront, be sure to check out our newest Imprius II-class star destroyer and our Brutus AS type cruiser. Our current promotion is still ongoing, which means you will get a free contract for the SS-1 primera shieldsystems upon purchase or acquirement of an SS-2eks shield system contract.

With kind regards,
The N&Z sales team​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom