Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mystic Signs

Kahlil_Div2.png

"They are beautiful, but I do have other tricks that can help."

The rune on his spine glowed once more, lighting up below his jacket. And then under his eyes. All at once he could see the Force flowing around them. Through the runes he'd be able to see enough at least. More importantly, it was good practice.

And lead him to stare at the creature even before it stepped into the light.

"It's rune scribed. Same as the others. Enhanced, altered. I'm not sure. Be wary, it could be a guardian. But hey, good time to practice your ability to reach out to animals, yeah?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

d4m02xn-872e2997-005b-43eb-8ce8-a67eb25af24a.jpg

Lothal
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Compliment taken, but she still rolled her eyes a little when he used his new trick to look through the darkness. It made the lightsaber obsolete as well, so she disengaged it and moved forward with him. Until a rather interesting beast stopped right in front of him, its hide covered in runes. Unlike those on the walls earlier, they felt active.

"What do you mean, practice my ability to reach out to animals?" She pouted. "I can do it just fine." She couldn't, and looked at him from the corners of her eyes because she felt he'd either call her out or just smirk at her for it.

"Vera would love a new pet though..." she winked at him and quickly looked back at the cat-like creature. It tilted its head curiously at the two Jedi, stepped forward a little, and then its runes began to grow brightly. So brightly that Valery squinted and quickly had to close her eyes because of the sudden change in lighting for her Keshian eyes. "What's happening?!" She asked but as she backed up, she suddenly felt a rocky wall behind her.

It wasn't there before.

"Babe?"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil's eyes narrowed as the runes lit up. The Force reacted. Pulled by the creature itself. The runes. He reacted in kind;

He did nothing.

He just smiled as he watched the earth shift. Chuckled through their bond.

<It seems it's more aware than you might think. See if you really can reach out to it. I'm curious how it can use these runes like it did. Can you feel intelligence?>

Valery Noble Valery Noble

d4m02xn-872e2997-005b-43eb-8ce8-a67eb25af24a.jpg

Lothal
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"This isn't funny," Valery grumbled a little when he chuckled, but a part of her thought it was amusing too. She just didn't like the idea of being stuck in a cave "How are we getting out of here now?" She turned to the creature and stepped forward this time with an accusing finger pointing at it. "Change it back, come on. I don't want to play your games," she said with narrowed eyes, but the creature just began to growl at her.

Valery blinked and stepped back, "It's growling at me..."

She let out a sigh, and decided to actually follow his advice. But as she tried her best to reach out to it, the creature suddenly turned around, waited two seconds while it looked over at the Jedi, and then started running off, further into the dark. Somewhere up ahead, it stopped, but out of sight for Valery's Keshian eyes. It waited.

"Great. Am I really that terrible with animals?" She looked at Kahlil this time and smirked a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom