Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Threads - Adventures, Jedi stuff, etc.

Heya, I'm back on the hunt for more stuff to do. Last time I posted an LFG, Amani was pregante so I had to nix the more danger-filled plot lines for the sake of being a responsible fictional parent. But, those kids have since been born, meaning adventure is back on the menu.

So if any of you are interested in going on a mission or adventure or something, I'd be happy to get Amani back in the game. Or, if you're someone who prefers stuff a little more downtime focused, that is still always an option as well! Have a chat, or vibe, or come see the little Organa twins. Something social, if that's your style. Those are just broad strokes, but I'm not too picky right now, just wanting to get some fresh stuff going! If we can make it work, I'm down to give it a try. If you're interested, lemme know! Here, in DMs, or on Discord : )

Amani Serys Amani Serys

I would love to sign on for a thread with you, of any variety and setting. Perhaps Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau may or may not join us, depending on her availability but if you're up for a mission or exploration, I'm game!

Sounds great! If Ariana is available/interested, maybe we could double up and I can bring along my padawan Jayce Rotsu Jayce Rotsu as well (if he is also available/interested of course. no pressure) :D

if they're watching anyways
Amani Serys Amani Serys

child.jpg

idk i might just do villain things or NEW YOUNG JEDI things but mostly i just like u so i wanted to say hi ig

I did have an idea for a follow-up thread to the one we're wrapping up now. Valery and Amani likely gave birth and recovered around the same time, so what if they run into a more serious criminal act together after their pregnancy?

Only to find out they are connected to the robbery people who held them at gunpoint. Maybe even bring in some familiar faces from that who escaped during prisoner transport.

Might be fun to play with the emotion and such of running into them while they're back to being capable Jedi.

I'd be interested in Katherine having a run-in with Amani. She's currently sticking the the Jedi Temple right now, so maybe during one of her explorations of it? Perhaps Amani plays a role in influencing Kat's eventual decision to become a healer?

Best Girl Amani is back!
Back? I mean, I've been around for a while lol. But sure ye

I did have an idea for a follow-up thread to the one we're wrapping up now. Valery and Amani likely gave birth and recovered around the same time, so what if they run into a more serious criminal act together after their pregnancy?

Only to find out they are connected to the robbery people who held them at gunpoint. Maybe even bring in some familiar faces from that who escaped during prisoner transport.

Might be fun to play with the emotion and such of running into them while they're back to being capable Jedi.
Sounds spicy. I'd be down for that.

I'd be interested in Katherine having a run-in with Amani. She's currently sticking the the Jedi Temple right now, so maybe during one of her explorations of it? Perhaps Amani plays a role in influencing Kat's eventual decision to become a healer?
Always happy to help out the new Jedi, especially healers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom