Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Friends

My muse for Loomi is growing again, so I wanna explore a bit more with her. Chill interactions, adventures, that sort of thing, just stuff to sorta help boost her overall confidence. Recent events have brought back some of the memories she had forgotten due to her amnesia, and the things she's come to remember aren't that pleasant. So I figure that she's at a point where her next period of growth is coming to terms with all of that and becoming comfortable in her own skin, and you gotta have a support network for that. So MORE FRIENDS! That's my sales pitch. Give me all the friends.

1092131290729427074.webp

Well he is a "Supposed" to be a diplomat of sorts so it is not impossable
If you can think of something than you can shoot it to me on discord. Loomi's not really a negotiator (seeing as she's still a padawan and has no social skills), but if you can think of a scenario where they can meet that wouldn't giver her a panic attack than I'd be willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom