Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tempo- Delivery Agent T.

0_0.webp
0_1.webp
0_1.webp
0_2.webp
0_1.webp

YOUR CHARACTER'S ITEMS

1. Clicker- Light Blaster
  2. Trueshot- NT-242 Blaster Rifle

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE

Tempo

NAME: Tempo aka Agent T.

FACTION: N/a at this time

SPECIES: Dracelvarian

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 4'7''

WEIGHT: 85lbs

EYES: Rosette / Pink / Red

HAIR: Lavender / Light Mauve / Lilac

SKIN: Pale / pink hued

FORCE SENSITIVE: ✔️

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Weaknesses:
Physically weak. Tempo does not possess much strength. He's a lithe figured, small runt.
Prideful and vain. Tempo can easily be wounded with a few well placed sharpened words of wit.

APPEARANCE:
Tempo is a small statured willowy figure with sharpened claws and a set of fangs. Large eyes and delicate facial features he can often be mistaken for a gentler sex. Vibrant lavender hair, and bright red eyes with slits make him an odd curiosity for a near human species. Dracelvarian come in a wide verity of vibrant colors so these colors are fairly common for his race.
He typically wears face coverings and other protective gear to stay out of the heat and sunlight's damaging rays.

BIOGRAPHY:
All that is known of The small imp-eared being is that he was originally from some far off planet in the un known regions of space. The small Dracelvarian and his family unit had the misfortune of coming into contact with an invisible market proprietor and were subjugated. Initially the young-ling was sold along side his father as a class four slave, to provide labor, whilst his mother was sold as a class one slave for entertainment. A few years passed working in mining conditions before he and his father were split up next. His father fetched a high price for a more entertaining profession when his previous keepers learned he was apt with hand to hand combat skills.

The young Dracelvarian however, was meagerly built and did not possess such skills or strengths. It was decided he would be of better service as some servant else where.
There was an incident during the slave transport as the Dracelvarian exchanged owners. The incident was caused by pirates hoping to make a quick score and resulted in the transport crashing in to the deserts of Tattooine.

Having survived the crash with a few other slaves that were on board they took this chance take matters in to their own hands. Some of the survivors stuck together while others parted ways. He decidedly parted ways from the others after learning some of the harsher truths of the galaxy during this time.

Surviving by skill and tact the young Dracelvarian established himself in order to fulfill his needs. He learned fast to adapt or die in this harsh planet. A small shamble of a dwelling carved in to the cavern of a rock face, far away from the towns he frequented. Such a hide away was ideal to escape the harsh sun and the desert winds.

Initially stealing and scrounging helped him get ahead just enough to get by and survive. With a love for learning, coupled with boundless, and determination, he taught himself and developed skills that bettered his survival. Adaptation in the face of adversity has sculpted his personality.

Having raised himself for the better part of his life, the young Dracelvarian became an entrepreneur to make ends meet. Deliver parcels for others and earn a few quick credits. This was far more lucrative for his minor means of survival than any dessert crawling had been.

There were only a few rules; No questions asked. Don't tamper with the Parcels. And deliver them with haste.

There was much time and dedication in this pursuit and he became rather well known for successfully getting things from point A to Point B with little to no hassle. This increased income along with the odd jobs he picked up here and there assisted him in raising funds for his dream projects.

He knew well the legends of the dessert planet having been once lush and green with a rich land, and he longed to try and bring that ancient reality to fruition. He couldn't remember much of his parents by this time nor his own home world as he was so small when his family ventured out. This dessert planet was all he really knew or remembered of the galaxy.

As a desert cave dweller the young Dracelvarian has grown up paranoid, and cautious of others. Initially wary and withdrawn when dealing with people. He likes the seclusion he's found living in the desert and he gets along well enough, and understands the more native races often preferring to do business with them when possible. By living so far away in his little cavern he tries to avoid the local Cartel's 'taxes'.

During work he goes by 'Delivery Agent T' and that's all his employers really need know. It is common knowledge that T is an avid lover of scrap and junk and often a known hobbyists to troll abandoned mining sites, and ship wreckage yards. Such hobbies typically bring him into contact with Jawas during such ventures.

He has started to build up the cavern terraces with his plant projects and often references various documentaries and scientific research to further his goals at bringing about more plant life to the planet.

SHIP:
None presently though he has aspirations of owning a freighter.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

Threads

Last edited:
Data Entry : 1

It appears as if my scavenging days are coming useful.

There are a few areas I would like to study closer but as it is the dangers of the desert keep me on my toes. I've been working my tail off this past week. I was able to scrounge together enough credits from my life savings and purchase a speeder. Now it's easier to escape the dangers of the desert. My feet are quite thankful.

I'll have to stay vigilant in my pursuit of craft goods. Hopefully soon some one may sell what I need on the local bazaar.

Data Entry : 2

I've been exploring the 'Dragon' grave yard quite thoroughly on my sandbagging outings. Yet more stretches of desert are taken in seemingly endless waves of sand... I'm starting to see why they call it the 'Dune Sea'. Every where you look there seems to be oceans of sand...

I came across a peculiar find today when scouting out in the dessert sun trying to keep a good cartography log for the strange relics and old tech I occasionally find half buried in the sand.

It was an alter. hidden away out of typical sight. I was a bit jarred by seeing it. When I got off my speeder to investigate it I couldn't find much out of place or anything really that discernible. I wonder who would make an alter all the way out there in the first place.

Though the bone yard is littered with apex predators' remains I've yet to run in to one of the nasty beasts. Walking about the bones out there gives an eerie sensation in the night. However, the only some what useful things I can find about the skeletons are teeth. No pearls as of yet. I've been hoping to find out where they live but my delving to to the cavern systems have found nothing thus far.

[Redacted Entry]

I reached a new distance today. A City some where out in the desert. it was war torn and destroyed. a strange stone temple lay in the center. The sounds of raider's on the wind gave me chills. I knew out there I had to be careful as I investigated further. The would be town was a complete mess.

There was one other find I found recently. a small cavern. It appeared as though some one or something was living in side. I peered about and found it to be very much like a safe spot. The cavern it's self was home to a few sorts of crystal growths. The cooler temperatures with in gave it a decent place to rest. with how hidden it was it was pretty safe. I will be heading back there and seeing if any one is actually living there still. It may be a good place for me to work on my projects.

I'll be keeping my ears open for any further news here on Tatooin. For now my maps are nearly complete. These will prove most useful for traveling fast. I think I will start compiling a compendium of the wildlife and Dangers that are out here... it could prove useful.

In progress...

[Redacted Entry]

[Redacted Entry]

Data Entry : 6

This week certainly has been a busy one. Met a pretty interesting Chiss by the name of 'Phoenix Highway'. Pretty smart for a guy hanging around a dust ball like Tatooine. He even runs his own News V-Log. I think he'll make an excellent business partner if he can prove loyal. Certainly good with the wild critters out there on the dunes... A good fighter and sticks to it till the end. Impressive from what else I've seen on the desert sands. Also met a Trandoshan. He doesn't speak basic very well but he was quite loyal on the field of battle. I armed him and out fitted him best I could. He's recovering after a nasty run in with some aggressive Bantha. Recovering well though.

There have been. a few other personalities I've come to know along the way.

They have been more and more prevalent in the recent days. Anything to make some credits I suppose.

There's a dashing fellow with gorgeous red hair by the name of Arvellon.

He's typically accompanied by a Nagai fem fatal by the name of Leira. There's another one named Selene who follows them about.

After the incident with the Dewback stampede out in the Foundry Graveyard they proved to be quite troublesome allies.

Turns out some officer was out in the foundry looking for some thing... They found a com-link and a transmitter. Turns out some droid was kidnapped. Strange some one not associated with the Cartel here was snooping about in the first place. Regardless there must be something of worth on that droid wherever it is.

Saw a Bounty hunter today in the Cantina. He was a massive man of impressive stature. Very imposing with an heir of power about him. His armor war a dull orange color and he goes by the name of Brelen. He came in to the Cantina and did a pretty fine job of intimidating the tender. Like the guy doesn't have enough to worry about with flaming heavy metal driods showing up and blowing the place apart.

Turns out he was looking to find a fellow by the name of Ralan.

I've just about finished moving in to my lovely new cave. With how that ship fired on the town I think this might actually be a bit safer. Though I still wonder who else was here prior. I've started to clean and fix this place up. The work table is a good place for me to set up shop on my projects. I've started some sketch designs of my dream ship. It seems like a dream now but I hope that one day I'll be able to attain something like it. For now I should focus on staying alive out here. I think. constructing a fake rock wall might be good for the cave entrance to keep un-friendlies out. Just something to add to my growing list of things to do.

Once I get this little home of mine in working order I'll have to start working on a surveillance system that connect to my data pad... If only I had kept that transmitter.

I've added more strange rocks to my collection and several other bits of old tech that the winds dug up from the sands. Found some strange containers as well think I'm going to make storage sections out of them. There's also a few chests out in the desert. they are rusted shut though and are in some strange hidden locations that span the entirety of the desert.

[Redacted Entry]

[Redacted Entry]

Data Entry : 9

I've started to settle in quite nicely in my little cavern. I think I should try and expand it further. I've started to gather the information and components needed to build a mining droid to do this safely. I eventually have plans to start Terra forming this hidden away corner of the desert to build something of an oasis. I'll have to start with becoming something of a moister farmer. In these harsh conditions it will be some what a challenge to turn all this gold to green.

I don't mind it though. All this hard work, it gives you something to do. It keeps you out of trouble and keeps your hands clean.

I'll have to start with making divots in the sand to plant the seedlings one they are big enough... by creating a slowed divot . I'll be able to water them with out water turning in to run off. Once I have some treats about there will be some nice shad.. a nicer habitat and provide better air quality. Covers will help with this as well... the evaporate will gathers on the cover and run back down. I'll have to talk to Phoenix about taming some Bantha for the future. So much to do! So much to do!

I need to make another trip back out. There's different Flora and fauna there I wish to research and gather samples from. There's also the matter of the cartography of the land.

References :

1: Allan Savory: How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change
2: Growing Forests in the Desert
3: Documentary - The Magic of Mushrooms
4: The Wonderful World of Fungi and molds FULL HD documentary 2016

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom