Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Monty Tython and the Holy Core | GA Populate of Trevura

Vesta

V

"Ah, you want those. You want to kill me, do it.. cut me down.."

It wouldn't be the first time that she would psychoanalyze the man, or any man, by the contents of the words he spewed. He seemed so daring, so intimidating, to so many others but she could only hear the desire for a final curtain call being made - sweet release from a reality that ground him down like an herb between a mortar and pestle. She could relate, perhaps the sole reason behind her desire to walk with him towards their mutual goal instead of the family she'd walked away from, but she felt that desire, even this one, to be rather lacking in comparison to her own. Like a spark, a mere flame swaying precariously in the night, to the billowing inferno that consumed her from within. She knew he'd act like his words were ironic, simple taunts to provoke understanding that such an idea might have been an exercise in futility, but they were two of the same breed and there had never been a moment she had not been watching.

Her gaze moved towards Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren and recalled their duet on Ziost, the way he'd tapped into a similar vein of anger that had possessed her at the time. The more monstrous side of her wasn't quite so far removed from the kind of disturbance that Kyrel brought with him, so she found it rather fitting, then, to be here beside the two where it would all come to an end. Unlike the Sith lord that had managed to bring the two of them onto the same side, however, she hadn't spent quite as much time determining just who Kyrel Ren really was - her understanding of him was only skin-deep, perhaps placing her right among the ranks of people that the angst-ridden man wanted to kill. The other two, Jem Fossk Jem Fossk and Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze , were not quite so familiar to her despite having met, at least in passing, the latter of the two. Their significance, being here, was to Solipsis if she had to guess - they were certainly unimportant to her.

"I would have expected them to be better prepared than.. this."

She eyed Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and Asha Vynea at last, regarding them, perhaps mistakenly, as the only ones that had anticipated a more surgical start to what was about to begin. Putting a stop to the Tho Yor was impressive, about as impressive as any singular individual might be, and her head turned to smugly consider Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis 's reaction. He was used to getting his way, or at least finding a way to make the best of a bad situation, but this was a gambit where there was only one outcome he could be willing to accept and she wondered just how much this touched at his nerves.

'I expected all of them to be more prepared than this.'

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Establish Contact with Queen Organa
Tags: Faith Organa Faith Organa

Background-Eraser-20220313-133301466.jpg
Xasha sat reading the latest copy of Blasters and Ammo between signing off on Senatorial paperwork, her vice senator sat opposite her his brow furrowed in deep contemplation as he flipped through a holo. "Still stuck on the cake? I told you, i think she will love the light green three tiered one with the flowers on in." she gave him a grin, he had been planning his wedding for what seemed like forever now, he was marrying the Constancian minister for education, a very nice woman.

A message chimed up on her own holopad, a message from the office of Faith Organa Faith Organa . She opened it and read through it. "Captain, how long would it take us to get to Alderaan?" she had no other engagements in the next few days and the new shuttle she had purchased from the Ashlans went like a Nexu with its balls on fire.

She composed a meesage to the Queen after hearing the response.

Queen Organa,

Thank you for reaching out to me with this concern, i would like to discuss it further and determine whether the department of Health is best placed to facilitate that mission.

I can attend Alderaan, I am approximately 6 hours away and am fully available for the next five days if this would be convenient for you. I do prefer face to face meetings, even if my last visit to Alderaan nearly ended up with grown women throwing their shoes at each other.

Kind regards,
Senator Xasha Callisto

She chuckled thinking back to Faith's birthday party and all the drama afterward, it was a lovely party all in all, even if she managed to leave her wings behind hung up on the conference room wall.​

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

if they're watching anyways

"Yes, loud and clear, commander." She gave a welcoming smile. Auteme didn't know Caoimhe, but the way the woman opened seemed to betray the unease and conflict felt by the Galidraani. It was understandable, given the situation; Auteme hoped Caoimhe would be able to forgive her for taking advantage of that for the moment.

"I understand the difficulty of your situation, and -- well, from what I've heard about COMPNOR, I think it's extraordinarily brave for you to contact us," she said. "But I also think you're doing the right thing.

"Can you tell me more about what your orders are?"

”Aye ma’am we hev bin ordered tae go tae Tython. Once thir oor orders ur tae fight ma’am. When a asked fur clarity ma’am a was telt ‘at we wuid be engaging both ye and th’maw.”

She pauses her face awash with her distress and anger. Saying what they were doing once they arrived at Tython had brought the emotions forward once more. She had barely been able to conceal them when the orders had been issued during the briefing.

”As a fleet commander ma’am Ma orders ur a bit mair discretionary than most”

Knowing she couldn’t turn back now she pressed a few keys on her terminal. On the other side her image would have shrunken on the holo tank being largely replaced with an orbital map of Tython. Including imperial Intelligence reports of both the strength, positions, of Maw and Alliance forces. Highlighted was the deployment zone of her forces. The data was limited to prevent any one individual doing exactly what she was doing from revealing their full battle plans.

”As ye can see here the data we were presented wis limited fur operational security.”

Auteme Auteme Eryk Thaxton Eryk Thaxton

BYOO
Archaeological Site, Tython
Tags: Open

Both blissfully unaware of the battle breaking out elsewhere on Tython, Rhiannon brought Nimdok to a pile of weathered stones next to a partially caved-in hole in the ground. Recent carbon scoring indicated something had been used to cut into the rock, and Nimdok had seen these types of sooty markings often enough to guess what sort of weapon it had been.

Someone used a lightsaber on these stones,” he observed.

“Wasn’t me.” Rhiannon cleared her throat. “I don’t even have a lightsaber, just a Force-imbued blade. The Jedi who went with me did this. It used to be a stone wall. It was still standing when I got here, before she wrecked it to get inside.”

I see,” Nimdok murmured. Crouching down, he picked up some of the rocks, examining them more closely. There were markings on them, engraved into the stone, which looked like a form of ancient script. While he began to carefully reassemble the pieces with the Force, he asked, “Did you just say you had a Force-imbued blade?

“Yeah.”

Are you a Je’daii?

“I…” She trailed off, as if no one had ever asked her this question before, and she didn’t have a prepared answer. “I don’t know. I have no allegiance to any group anymore.”

Really? How did that happen?” When she appeared reluctant to speak, he added, “Don’t worry, I’m not looking to get you into trouble or judge you. I find these topics interesting. Please, humor me with a little discussion on the subject.

“Okay. Um.” She tapped her lip. “It’s just… I don’t know. I was raised to think using the Force was bad. I mean… it’s more complicated than that, but I don’t believe in it anymore. I think the Force can be used for good, and to not use it would be a mistake. But at the same time, so many people use it to destroy things and hurt people…”

Nimdok’s eyebrows rose. “Were you raised as a Chaldean?

“Yeah—how’d you know?”

I spent some time there researching the planet’s history. I even wrote a book about the Chaldean Civil War.” With about half of the wall now restored, he asked, “How did you come to be on Tython?

“I wanted to explore this place,” she replied. “I like the Je’daii Order. All of the Je’daii I’ve met have been very nice people. The one thing I don’t like is that they still view the Force in binary terms. I don’t think the Force has a Light or a Dark Side, nor does it care about the Jedi and the Sith. All it cares about is what is done with it. A Sith can do something good, or a Jedi can do something evil. Labeling certain abilities as Light or Dark for arbitrary reasons never made much sense to me.”

Aha, now that is interesting,” Nimdok said. “I’ve had similar thoughts for many years now. Force Lightning is considered a Dark Side ability, but what if someone were to use it to jumpstart someone’s heart? Or what if it rendered a combat droid harmless? Choking someone with the Force is called a Dark Side ability, yet it is merely a specific application of telekinesis—and we are told telekinesis is a universal power.

“But if it’s all just arbitrary labeling, where does all this Light and Dark stuff come from, anyway?”

To be honest, I have no idea. But I think it’s safe to say that the Je’daii—and their inheritors, the Jedi and the Sith—are very much a product of their environment.” Raising a hand to his cheek, he left the repaired wall alone in order to pursue this terribly interesting subject further. “In many ways Tython is a microcosm for how the Force works in general—those chosen to be gifted with Sensitivity often live a very volatile existence. That’s simply the nature of power—absolute power corrupts, but with enough checks and balances, power can be used well and wisely. The ancient wisdom of the Je’daii was that one should always try to remain neutral—neither chaotic nor too ordered. If they couldn’t keep that balance, they’d be exiled to one of these two moons.” He gestured up to Ashla and Bogan, hanging like colored marbles in the blue sky above. “To reconcile with whatever half of their nature they had fallen too far into. These two heavenly bodies, which were worshiped in more primitive times as complementary deities, are the true source of the Dark and Light binary. Not the Force itself.

“Wow,” Rhiannon muttered. “So… why do so many people equate order with good, even too much order?”

Perhaps because it is assumed that chaos is the natural state of reality, and civilization and morality only results when some level of order is imposed upon it. We try to forget that life is a product of that chaos, but forgetting something doesn't make it any less real. We cannot change our imperfect, flawed nature; we will always be fighting against the chaos and evil within ourselves. Some standards simply cannot be met, and the inability of some people to accept this fact has led to even greater suffering.” Finished, Nimdok sat back on his haunches, examining the restored wall. “Let me see… ‘Here lies Minacara Linalis, Hero of the’… Something about a typhoon? Hm…

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Anneliese Anneliese

"Calm down Anneliese," Jax said sensing his Padawan's eagerness to fight. He admired her determination but there was a fine line between being helpful and charging headfirst into boiling lava. "We're not fighting Tusken Raiders armed with whatever they steal from, we're talking about Sith Lords. People who wield a devastating amount of power in their fingertips."

The Jedi Master shook his head. "Only a Jedi with the Force as their ally can take them on." he said. "If I could barely hold my own against one of these Sith Lords."

He shuttered thinking about Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex once again. "I am your father." Those damned words still residing in his head embedded on his brain as if Carnifex himself branded it there. "They will try to break you," Jax said with sadness in his voice. "And it won't like the epic Lightsaber duels you've heard in the Holovids back in Kayshykk. The Sith are more devious than that, they will look to dominate you spiritually exploiting the thing that you fear the most. A Sith Lord doesn't need to defeat you with a Lightsaber, the moment you give into your fear. The moment you break your serenity and replace it with overwhelming emotion. The Sith has already won."

The Jedi Master stared at Anneliese. "You are not ready Annelise," Jax said. "This is an important battle and one that will decide the Galaxy's fate."

Objective: Tython Medical situation
Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto | Eboi Seth Eboi Seth

It did not take long for Alicio to stroll through the doors Faith looked up smiling, "you are ever so prompt Alicio, Have you met the Admiral?" Faith nodded to the Admiral who nodded, "Good to meet your Master Organa, I'm Admiral Otin We are currently reviewing potential targets and the immediate threat on Tython"

She nodded, "yes, see here where Tython is close to Empress Teta and the possible coming through the map this way" Faith drew the imaginary lines from Empress Teta to Tython to Dremulau,"Course from here they can other places but we think it will either be Corellia or Balmorra." Her face showed the heaviness of not knowing where adding in the burden of knowing who was next the dark lines under eyes told she was not sleeping.

Then there was a message which Becca jumped up to get, "It's Senator Callisto she's on her way she has a concern about whether the Dept of Health should attend Tython I think that's what she means, either way she's coming"

Faith nodded her thanks. Becca nodded back. That time on Coruscant where Faith had fired her was now in the past seems the Queen had only been trying to protect Becca. Even if she had not protected herself so well.

"Well Alicio what I want to do is put medical units on the ground with the Tython ground forces, a supplement to their combat medics. Tia has something she calls First Responders who can be trained to do this very task. But.. that is one idea. There is also the civilian population on Tython that we need to ensure are protected and cared for. Should we develop teams that are specific to their needs? We can wait for Xasha, in the meantime, how about some tea?"

T h e D e s e r t R o s e

The Grassy Plains of Tython
-
Pre-War Training l Pre-War Meeting
-
Jax Thio Jax Thio

Anneliese listened to her Masters words once again as her chest rose and descended, her breathing even and steady as she kept her eyes closed and continued to meditate. The Sith. The Jedi. Light and Dark. Ashla and Bogan. It was on this planet the two forces of opposite spectrum's would clash, but only one would prevail... where, was the balance in that? He spoke about how the Sith, would try to corrupt, and contort her reality, her will... Never had she once met or crossed paths with one that wielded the dark side of the force; he was right, such things were 'novelties' to her -- all seen conveniently or read on a holopad; to cross blades, to engage... what was it truly like? Would she be able to resist and hold her own?

Only a Jedi with the Force as their ally can take them on.

Trust in the force. These words, Anneliese gathered from her Masters words of wisdom, from his gentle and firm guidance. Trust only, in the force. The Sith would look to break her, they would look for ways they could cause her to bend... to falter. Anneliese had a myriad of things as a person, she needed to grow in. She was young, immature in a lot of ways... but never once did Anneliese falter when it came to following the Light... in doing the right things. "To be brave, sometimes we need to be afraid.".... words repeated and repeated within her mind as she continued to breath, centering herself upon the force, but also tethering herself to the things she knew she could rely and lean on for this upcoming battle...things like her Master, and his resolve, understanding and guiding light. On Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark , and his strength and skill. On Aayla Shan Aayla Shan and her wisdom, enduring and grace. On Ura Iolar Ura Iolar and her friendship with Anneliese. On Kel Se'Taav Kel Se'Taav and his compassion and mentorship. At times, all it takes is a single, laser focused moment of clarity to answer a question, a what to a why... and in this moment, Anneliese got just that.

She would open her eyes, Anneliese simply staring at Jax as he stated she was not ready for this upcoming battle. Letting out a small "huh" in almost as if in agreement with him, Anneliese would open her mouth to speak, but then paused as if trying to find the proper words... her demeanor had changed, she was calm, she was at peace. "Your right Master, I'm not ready for this... but i think there's probably an awful lot of that going around." Anneliese chided at Jax. "You asked me earlier, what it was that I fought for... and I didn't have an answer until just now. My whole life, things... have never really gone the way I wanted them too... or rather, the way I hoped that they would. I'm orphaned now -- all family is gone and I ain't seen my homeworld or people for years. It took years of being alone and doing things by myself in a strange new Order to finally be accepted by my peers and get a Master. I've gone on more missions in the past month or two than I ever have... and all of this, leads to Tython. I fight now, not because I'm some skilled warrior for our Order, no, I fight because the Galaxies fate is at stake. I fight for those that have given a part of themselves to me... and I them, I fight to protect those bonds. I know you don't want me too Master, but I'm fighting, and that's that.... because, even the smallest pup still has a fight in them." She stared at her Master with defiant eyes, she wasn't going to back down. She wanted to be by his side, or somewhere on the field making a difference... especially when all those around her would be laying their lives down on the line to protect the innocence that was at stake if the Brotherhood should succeed. She spoke once more. "Besides, didn't you tell me sometimes to be brave, you have to be afraid. I am afraid Master, but I know I can be brave... Please, let me fight with you"

NEW ALDERA, ALDERAAN
OBJECTIVE III: BRING YOUR OWN ORGANA
TAGS:
Faith Organa Faith Organa - Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

"I pride myself on my punctuality, Cousin Faith," the Count said, bowing at the waist. In truth, he was in the capital running errands today anyways. He was in the neighborhood, so to speak. He turned to Otin as he was introduced, nodding in kind. "A pleasure to meet you, Admiral. In these times, I don't envy either of your positions."

Upon hearing of Xasha's upcoming attendance, Alicio nodded. He had never officially been introduced to Senator Callisto, but knew her by reputation. A Concordist with Federalist tendencies, and a past of military service. One of the rare ones who cared, if his sources were accurate. Someone to meet, for sure.

Alicio examined the map ahead, categorizing Faith's synopsis of the situation with growing unease. "Um... Well, war-time strategy is not a forte of mine, so I wouldn't trust my knee-jerk reaction." He looked up to his cousin, pale in the face. "Waiting for Senator Callisto to arrive would give me time to research a bit. Organize something useful."

"But if you want my gut instinct..."
He hesitated, wondering if he should share or not. "This Maw incursion has drilled right into the deep core. If Tython is next in their way, we might need to focus our efforts on evacuation more than protection." His voice grew dark. "Nothing has stopped the Brotherhood's advance so far, we shouldn't assume we will halt them now."

He sighed, letting loose years of stress in a single breath.

"I would love some tea, thank you."

Last edited:
Auteme spoke many languages, but she had to listen very carefully to Commander Crannach to catch everything. Still, the data given was much less ambiguous.

Save that, she signed subtly to Eryk as she began to speak. "That's quite a lot of information," she said. Even slightly trimmed, the value of these plans would certainly be immense. She found herself somewhat ignoring Thaxton's advice, and began to think of what she could put forward for Caoimhe. For now, though, there was more to learn. "It's a great risk you're taking. Why do you feel the need to do this?"

“Fur ma men. It is Jus’ ‘at plain and simple ma’am. A Hevny failed in ma duties as a commander but A will nae lead ma men into a situation a blind fool cuid see will lead tae their deaths. Th’moment we engage in ‘at space both sides will gladly rip us apart and fur whit so we can be the Galactic Empire once mair tae live th’deid dream of deid men. Nae A ma’am nae A.”

She looked sad, angry, and impossibly tired all at once. Here was a woman who had joined because she was required to pushed herself to be the best she could be then when the time came to command experienced a paradigm shift from being the best commander she could be to the best commander for her men. Now here she was being forced to choose between the commands of her homeland and the lives of her men. For her the choice was clear even if it damned her in the process.

“A will nae ask fur much ma’am asylum fur th’men who wuid take it safe passage fur those that wuid nae. A need nae position nae power just a guarantee of th’safety of those A dae this fur.

Auteme was surprised, but only for a moment. Caoimhe was showing her true character -- imperial she may be, there was still a great moral strength in the Galidraani. The New Imperial Order's descent towards even more centralized authoritarianism and intensified imperialism was certainly turning away many among their number. Perhaps not turned so far as to be willing to join the Alliance, but at least enough to collaborate with them. That start was more than enough, even if the cost to the galaxy might be worsened.

"I can do that," she said, glancing to Agent Thaxton -- searching for confirmation that she could, indeed, do that. "You're taking a great risk, and while I can't assure your safety in the battle itself, once things come to an end, I will do everything in my power to keep you and your sailors safe. The information you've shared, though -- I think it will be more than enough to get asylum."

”Thank ye ma’am”

Relief washed over her. There was a good shot that they would have a home and place of safety after the battle. Assuming they survived at all a defection during a pitched battle had its dangers she had to admit but the timing had to be perfect otherwise their chances of getting out of the Empire at all would be zero.

”A understand th’risks as dae ma men but we hev little choice if we try at another time the danger ti us all increase ‘at much mair. No plan wi’oot danger. A hev ti believe we’ll make it fur ma own an’ fur th’mens sake.”

Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

The tea came Faith went to the tray to serv herself and Alicio. "You may be right nothig has stopped them yet. I am not fond of evacuation only because I know how hard it is for families to leave home. But yet let's take that approach our goals is to save lives, we should use this on any planet that the Brotherhood makes a play for."

Faith carefully poured the tea the warmth and smell of the tea began to permeate the room she couldn't help but smile. Tea was the one constant around her that pushed forward memories of being a child and all the fun she had then.

She handed Alicio a cup, "I think they will try to cut across to other Corellia we should probably reach over to the Senator and see how we can help, or work out a plan to help should it be needed."

She half smiled a bit of worry showed around her eyes the deep lines growing darker from lack of sleep and constant worry. "Alicio with Sanctuary City near completion, I would like to offer you a seat in the Senate with me. If that interests you. You are someone that everyone is drawn to you have a charming personality, a willingness to work with everyone, and you can the bigger picture of a situation all are excellent skills. Is it something that would interest you? You don't have answer now, we can figure out a plan for the aiding the worlds facing war and invasion once that is done you may need more time but I would like for you to consider."

Tia Rianna had warned about giving him too much too do that he needed consistency but he also needed not to be over burdened with responsibility. Faith remembered she understood she had to treat him more like she did the children, only when they were ready not when she was ready. But she had this constant habit of wanting to make sure she did not wait to act on something in case she forgot.

NEW ALDERA, ALDERAAN
TAGS:

Alicio felt a similar feeling of respite as the smell of tea entered the room, acting as a dam against the tense situation. If he closed his eyes, he could pretend he were here for simpler reasons, having a warm cup with his cousin, talking about building projects and distant House drama.

But the reality of the situation found him again, the dam crumbling under it's weight, as he took the cup. "Thank you," he muttered, inclining his head politely, before taking a sip. "It seems like a prudent idea. In case a planet as populous as Corellia needs evacuation."

Alicio was glad he had already finished his first sip of tea. If Faith had sprung her next question on him mid-gulp, he may have performed a perfectly-executed spit take.. He listened to his cousin speak, trying to keep his mounting surprise out of his face. His gaze traced the ground, as he suddenly couldn't find Faith's eyes. "Faith, I'm flattered, and you know I would do anything to help you, and Alderaan, but... That's a big step."

He folded his hands around his cup, trapping it's warmth, and trying to contain his own self-doubt. "Do you really think I'm ready?"

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Establish Contact with Queen Organa
Tags: Faith Organa Faith Organa

Background-Eraser-20220313-133301466.jpg
It didn't take long for the Ashlan built shuttle to be touching down on Alderaan and Senator Callisto stepped out into the warm breeze. It was the same landing crew that greeted her as before, but she was dressed much more properly today. And she walked purposely the the meeting point where Faith Organa Faith Organa and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa already waited, she had made good time, but sometimes the delights of space travel were the short delays, and she had already looked at the available assets that may be used to support the Queen's proposal including some numbers.

"Queen Organa, Alicio, it is good to see you again, I trust you are keeping well?" she took tea if it was offered and would take a seat with the royal pair.

"I apologise if my reply seemed a little non-committal, I am of course in full support of any relief efforts, i just like to go over things in my head a little before i make any bold statements." she smirked a little, she well knew of her reputation for having a quick tongue.

"If you would like to discuss your proposals, go ahead, my main concern is resources, the chanceller, in his infinite benevolence has reallocated a significant amount of alliance resources in the defence of his corporate allies, leaving little to do anything useful."

She thought of the defence fleet that had been removed from her own core world of Constancia, all the way to Fondor of all places. With Constancia as a nearby safe redoubt under her Planetary shield, those ships would have been excellent tools to ferry civilians out of the warzone an onward to safety.
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

The one issue that Faith had was not with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa but with herself. She wanted everything at the moment it happened and wanted what she thought was the best thing for Alderaan.

She sometimes forgot that others had their own dreams, their own ideas of what their life should be. She smiled at Alicio, "It is a big step. I forget myself sometimes Alicio, I'm sorry. I just see so much that you can do and how well you interact with others. I guess I'm trying to monopolize that exquisite characteristic. I think you can do anything. If you would consider still a position maybe at the Embassy...that would help ease you into a larger seat. Or if you tell me that you are happy with what you are doing now....I can abide by that." She half smiled a bit embarrassed by her words.

"You know it's ok to say Faith...you're asking too much..or I'd rather not right now....I promise not to throw myself onto the floor throwing a two year old tantrum." It was the title she knew it, it was The Queen part it hung everyone up at some point. She for all the time she had this title often forgot she wasn't just Faith, she was Queen Faith.

"You think on it"

Just then as if some awkward silence needed breaking in came Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Faith wanted to say you're late, but she wasn't really. "I'm glad you were able to come Xasha, I mean Senator. Alicio and I were discussing what relief efforts we need to put in place to help worlds that could come under Brotherhood attack. Main refugee efforts to get anyone off that wants to leave." She smiled again.

"By the way how was your trip? And how will you handle the movement of the fleet from your world?" Another consideration, some worlds may need something more now that Tithe had pulled fleet support, even Alderaan no longer had protection from the Alliance.

NEW ALDERA, ALDERAAN
TAGS:

Alicio didn't know how to feel at Faith's reassurances after he'd asked his question. His cousin's insistence that he could do anything made him feel warm inside, but her quick backpedal gave him pause. Even with her permission, it felt discourteous of him to reject the proposal.

"Give me until Sanctuary City is complete," Alicio said, finding his Queen's eyes once more, before returning his gaze to the holomap. "I'll mull it over until then."

What would his answer be? Currently, Alicio had no idea.

Thankfully, he didn't have to think of it for too much longer, as Xasha Callisto entered the room. The Count turned his body to face her, trying to hide his own indecision behind a veneer of royal politeness. "Senator Callisto," Alicio said in turn, bowing at the waist.

Xasha's entrance came with a bit of wisdom. The Alliance was focusing it's fleet on defense, which was likely a smart decision, given the Maw boring into the Core. Whether they could be allocated better, Alicio would have to see numbers, although he didn't doubt the Chancellor would keep his friends well-defended, perhaps at the expense of others.

Alicio let the better-acquainted Senators pass pleasantries, before speaking in a soft, yet matter-of-fact voice. "Queen Faith and I were just discussing relief efforts."

"If we can't rely on the fleet for evacuations, maybe we look to planetary governments instead."
Alicio examined the map. "Corellia is known for it's bulk freighters, vessels suited for civilian transport. In addition, Corellia is relatively close to Tython, but not yet on the front lines of the war. And if we are concerned that Corellia might be a Brotherhood target, it would make for invaluable experience if they had to flee their own system."

"I just don't know what we would have to offer them. It would be a bit out of their way, and I doubt they would do it from the kindness of their hearts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom