Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Monthly Bounty - Who wants to be in the spotlight?

Hello all members with their Bounty Toggles on and present on the Bounty Targets list!

The Bounty Hunters Guild has been reestablished and is not only actively recruiting, but is also looking for targets who want to be given all the attention we can provide in the month of February (and in future months if you aren't selected for February). We'll create a bounty for you if you do not have an active bounty, or would like a new one, and either jump into one of your threads to spice it up or create a separate Bounty thread just for you, your choice!

Respond below if you are interested, and what month(s) you would like to be the primary priority focus of the Bounty Hunters Guild!

1. February - Nominations: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red ; Volunteers: n/a
  2. March - Nominations: N/a; Volunteers: Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn
  3. April - Nominations: n/a; Volunteers: K Kaine Australis
  4. etc.
Any/all month Volunteers: Hailyn Hailyn , Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro , Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus , Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou , Ryv Ryv , Dax Perl Dax Perl , Credius Credius , Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin , Mythos Mythos

Any/all month Volunteers will be used as alternates for any priority hunts that fall through or need to postponed, and if it turns out hunting one person all month becomes too tediously slow, we will open those months to additional targets listed above first before any other Bounty Targets are considered. Thank you for volunteering!

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Maybe... I'll need to figure out what sort of crimes Red'll be accused of, as Red isn't really a bad guy, just a genetically modified kill machine wanting to do good, but in a bad way. Maybe he'll be accused of vigilantism, maybe... Yeah, that's it! Anyway, sign me up! Any month works for me!

I have made an update to the above:

Any/all month Volunteers: Hailyn Hailyn , Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro , Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Any/all month Volunteers will be used as alternates for any priority hunts that fall through or need to postponed, and if it turns out hunting one person all month becomes too tediously slow, we will open those months to additional targets listed above first before any other Bounty Targets are considered. Thank you for volunteering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom