Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirial Invasion Outcome

jedi_vs__sith_by_mytduck.jpg
*​
The Sith Empire has successfully defended Mirial from invasion by the Order of the Silver Jedi.

TSE would like to thank SJO for a great invasion! We had a lot of wonderful stories, some real hair raising moments. I saw a lot of fantastic character development on both sides that will have ripples for roleplays to come, which is my personal litmus for a successful thread. The SJO folks wrote their hearts out and helped us weave an amazing story.

Thank you everyone who participated, SJO, TSE and allies alike.

[member="jorg"] and I mostly kept to ourselves, but what I saw of the rest of the invasion has me believing this was one of the healthiest and most productive story collaborations between rival ("enemy") factions I have seen.

I want to put a Great Job out to every writer that participated, this was an excellent story and I loved reading each post.

I had a blast writing in this and some great interaction with my partners in the TSE.

And now the SJO has a pet zombie!

EDIT: And thank you so much [member="Darth Ophidia"] and [member="Darth Caecus"]. That's really flattering coming from two amazing writers like both of you. The TSE set up a nice opportunity there. :)

Vereshin

V
This was my first invasion on the site and I had a lot of fun with both my characters, especially running around with the Nezumi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom