Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction Check In & Ship Count

In light of the new Minor Faction ship rule, we are going to be counting unique and active members to each Minor Factions. So this time around for Minor Faction check ins I will be asking that each Minor faction run a check in thread that lasts 3-4 days. Like Major factions you will be asking for each writer to post with one account that is in the Minor Faction. When the Minor Faction Check in thread is posted from Staff, a member of the Minor Faction will Link the internal check in so that staff can count and give you a number for the allotted number.

This number will be the number that your faction will follow as your "active member" total. This total doesn't change during the month until the next Check in. Despite the increase or the decrease of your member numbers during the month, the number WILL not change until the next check in.

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
What if we really have no need or plans to use ships over 400m in length for the moment or the foreseeable future? I say this because I think the largest ship the Mandalorian Protectors have access to is a corvette as a minor faction.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Would a minor faction currently awaiting approval to become major still be required to perform this separate check-in, or would it be irrelevant.

[member="Arrbi Betna"] I understand, but all Minor Factions will have to do this. If anything changes you'd still have a number if you wish to eventually make ships with in the 400-1000m size.

[member="Alexander Nester"] I would still do so just in case the major approval doesn't go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom